剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
To the veterans cemetery. See some friends.
去烈士陵园 看一些老朋友
5 months ago,
五个月以前
In Iraq,
在伊♥拉♥克♥
you busted through a red door with your squad.
你和你的小分队一起爆破 冲入了一扇红门
What happened at the other side?
你们冲进门后发生了什么?
Well, I took the hit pretty quick.
我一下子就中弹了
You're going to have to ask Jeff, or the captain.
你最好去问问Jeff 或者上尉
You don't like the captain much, do you?
你不太喜欢那个上尉 是吗?
He's a good officer.
他是个很好的军官
What about Jeff?
那Jeff呢?
How does he feel about the captain?
他对上尉的看法如何?
Not much?
也不太喜欢?
What else are you hiding from us?
你还有什么事是瞒着我们的?
My gun's missing.
我的枪丢了
You don't take a gun to a cemetery, do you?
你从不带枪去墓地 是吗?
Hey. Captain Renshaw.
嘿 Renshaw上尉
Dr. Lightman. Dr. Foster.
Lightman博士 Foster博士 你们好
Your man Turley's on the loose with a gun.
你的队员Turley持枪在逃
Really? Oh, yeah.
是吗? 是的
We thought he might come see you.
我们认为他可能会在你这儿
Why? Well, that was going to be
他为什么会在我这儿? 这正是我们
our next question
接下来想要问你的问题
well, he's not here.
好吧 他不在我这儿
Oh.
哦
Can we do this in the morning?
我们能早上再谈吗?
I actually need to get as much sleep as I can
我需要在我们出海前
before we ship out.
尽可能充足地补充睡眠
Yeah. I'm sorry we bothered you.
当然可以 真抱歉我们打扰了你
We thought we would just let you know.
我们只是通知你这件事而已
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
You should get your head down,
你应该一头扎进被窝
get some sleep.
好好睡个觉
I will do my best.
我会尽力的
All right. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Well, he's in there.
他躲在那儿
That doesn't look like a man reaching for a drink.
他看上去可不像是去拿酒
That looks like a man who knows how to fight dirty.
他看上去是知道如何进行偷袭
Well, it takes one to know one.
你们两是同道中人
I'm going to go stall him at the front door.
我去前门拖住他
Well, that's a good idea.
这主意不错
Hi. Captain Renshaw. Just one more thing.
你好 Renshaw上尉 再多问一件事
Dr. Foster, I did tell you that
Foster博士 我告诉过你
we're shipping out tomorrow.
我们明天要出海
I was planning on going to bed.
我刚正要上♥床♥睡觉
What is so important that you need to talk to me
有什么事如此重要
in the middle of the night?
以至于你大半夜还要找我谈话?
Look, we think that Jeff is under the impression
是这样的 我们认为Jeff还处在这样一个意识状态中
that he has unfinished business with you about the war.
他认为关于那场战争 你们俩之间还有事情没有完结
I nominated him for a silver star.
我已经提名他获得银星勋章了
Getting it pinned on him is our only unfinished business.
我们之间唯一没有完结事情 就是我没有把勋章给他戴上
We know that he is an honorable man.
我们知道他是一个值得尊敬的人
He's a hero.
他是个英雄
And we also know that those are words
而且我们也知道
that he would never use to describe himself.
他从来不会夸夸其谈 自我吹嘘
Sounds like Sergeant Turley to me.
Turley中士就是这样的人
Can I come in?
我能进来吗?
Put the gun down, Jeff.
把枪放下 Jeff
Lightman,
Lightman啊
you are way out of your depth.
你真是卑鄙
Absolutely. I'm coming in from your left,
完全正确 我从你左侧进入
and I am armed, all right?
并且持有武器 知道了不?
Here I come.
我来了
Right, see? There it is.
好了 看见了吗? 在那儿
Why do this?
你为什么这么做?
Why do this?
我为什么这么做?
Ask him.
你问他
He knows. Don't you?
他知道为什么 你知道吧?
Why don't you enlighten me, Sergeant?
可以给我点提示吗 中士?
Did you come here to kill the Captain,
你来这儿是为了杀上尉
or just talk about killing him, eh?
或者是要谈论为什么要杀他呢?
Give him the gun.
把枪给他
Nope.
不行
Come on. Give it to him.
快点 把枪给他
No. Give it to him!
不 把枪给他!
He wants to kill me,
他想要杀了我
He can go ahead and do it himself.
他可以自己站出来 杀了我
You want to kill me, hmm?
你想杀了我 是吗?
Do it.
动手吧
You need help, Sergeant.
你需要帮助 中士
Why does the Captain want to kill you?
上尉为什么要杀你?
Because you deserve it?
因为你罪有应得?
Or think you do?
或者他自己认为你罪有应得?
You're trying to kill yourself here, aren't you?
你想在这儿了结自己 是吗?
Well, it's a bit different
枪在我手上
with the gun in my hand, isn't it?
事情的发展就不太一样了 对吗?
I let everybody down.
我让所有人都失望了
You didn't do any such thing.
你并没有让大家失望
When you got shot up in that humvee,
你在悍马车遭到袭击的时候
it was on fire. You were afraid.
车身着火了 你当时害怕了
But in my book, bravery is what you do in spite of fear, son.
但在我看来 勇敢就是你战胜恐惧 做出壮举
You know what? Sod this, all right?
你知道吗? 换个话题 好吧?
I mean, really.
我认真的
What happened behind the red door?
在那扇红门背后 发生了什么?
What happens over there stays over there.
让过去的事 就留在过去吧
Really? Well, not for him, clearly.
真的吗? 但很明显 对他来说不是如此
It doesn't do him or anyone else any good to keep going over it.
继续不停追究这件事 对他以及其他任何人都没有任何好处
Anyone else?
其他任何人?
You got someone particular in mind, have you?
你在指某些特定的人 对吧?
Look at him.
看看他的样子
You think this is helping?
你觉得这对他有好处吗?
Jeff? Enough.
Jeff? 够了
He doesn't have a gun.
他没有枪
And even if I did, I don't want to kill you.
即使我有枪 我也不想杀你
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Here I come.
我过来了
Here.
把枪给我
So you're outside the humvee, right?
你是在悍马车外面 对吗?
Now what?
这时发生了什么?
Uh, I'm ok. Ronnie, me and the Captain were the assault team.
呃 我还好 Ronnie 我 以及上尉是突击队的
The rest of the convoy is pinned down.
护卫队的其他人被敌人困住了
Look, let's skip ahead
我们往前走
to the bit with the red door.
靠近那个红门一点
The insurgents are in there.
叛乱分子在门里面
All right, so, you go through the red door,
好 你冲进红门
You're going to save the convoy, right?
你要去解救护卫队的其他人 对吗?
Uh... huh. So...
呃... 嗯... 那么...
Kick it in.
把门踢开
Kick it in.
把门踢开
Come on, Jeff.
快点 Jeff
Come on, kick it in. Go on, I dare you.
快点 把门踢开 继续 我打赌你不敢
Kick it in, kick it in.
把门踢开 把门踢开
No, no.
不 不
I can't. I can't go in there.
我不能 我不能进去
Look, it's just a bloody video game, Jeff.
这只是一个血腥的电子游戏 Jeff
It's safe as anything. I can't, ok?
这非常安全 我不能 可以吗?
Why not, Jeff?
为什么不能 Jeff?
My son is in there!
我的儿子在里面!
Right.
好吧
Your son is 9 years old, Jeff,
你的儿子才9岁 Jeff
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表