剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well, maybe some clown is just
这有可能是某些
playin' silly buggers, you know,
无聊之辈的恶作剧
after watching Wilkie on tv all week.
这一周威尔基都是电视上的焦点
Well, look at the sound wave analysis.
看一下声波分♥析♥
This is new FBI software.
这是联邦调查局最新的软件
Each voice has features
每种声音都有独一无二的特征
as unique as fingerprints.
就像指纹一样
The 2 callers are identical,
两段留言出自同一个人
17 years apart.
相隔17年
This is no copycat.
这不是有人模仿
Do you think that Jason Wilkie could have
你认为这会不会是詹森·威尔基
made this recording before he was arrested?
在入狱前录好的
Well, if the governor had taken my bloody phone call,
要是州长接了那个该死的电♥话♥
we'd know for sure, wouldn't we?
一切不就真♥相♥大白了吗 是不是
Well, doesn't it prove it wasn't Jason Wilkie?
这是不是说明詹森·威尔基是无辜的呢
Did we help execute an innocent man?
我们是不是让无辜的人白白送死了
I could do this alone
如果你不反对
if you'd prefer.
我想自己来
You think I got the wrong person 17 years ago.
你觉得我17年前抓错了人
Don't you?
是不是
Yes.
是
I think you could have made a mistake.
我觉得你可能犯了错误
So do you.
你也这么想
Zoe was a young prosecutor
左伊当时很年轻的检察官
eager to get a conviction,
破案心切
and you wanted to help her.
你当年想帮她一把
You still do.
如今也是
Do you charge by the hour for this?
你想按小时计工资吗
Classic. Deflection.
典型模式 转移话题
Classic Cal Lightman.
典型的卡尔·莱特曼作风
No, look. I saw a man executed last night.
昨晚我亲眼看着那个男人被处决
Go on.
然后呢
Well, I--I saw something on his face I'd never seen before.
他脸上的表情是我从未看到过的
Well, what did you see then?
你看到的是什么表情
Um, well, I don't really know what it was.
我不知道怎么形容
But you need to follow it to the ends of the earth,
无论如何 你肯定不会善罢甘休的
no matter what, knowing you.
我了解你
All right.
好吧
Come on, then.
咱们进去吧
Have you reached your children?
你和孩子们都联♥系♥上了吗
Abby and Brady are upstairs.
艾比和贝迪在楼上
Our oldest son, Oliver,
我们的大儿子 奥利弗
he's driving back to college in Baltimore.
他在巴尔的摩 正开车回学校
We haven't been able to reach him yet,
我们联♥系♥不上他了
But the FBI is waiting for him there.
不过联调局的人已经去了那边等他
Oh, my god. Brady just turned 8.
天哪 贝迪刚满8岁
Rex was 8 when he was abducted.
雷克斯被绑♥架♥的时候才8岁
Vinyl, still the best, eh?
这音响效果真不错
It's brilliant.
太强大了
It's the best.
很不错嘛
The heavy metal piece, that's fantastic there.
听重金属音乐 很过瘾啊
Excuse me. What are you doing?
你在翻什么呢
I thought you might have had a safe.
我以为你会在这后面藏个保险箱
That sign means a lot to us.
这标志对我们很重要
Oh, really?
是吗
The home fed diner is the first property my father purchased.
我父亲购置的第一份财产 家庭餐馆
Oh. No offense intended.
无意冒犯了 不好意思
So where's the tape?
录音带放哪了
What tape?
什么录音带
The one that you used to fake the...
就是17年前 你们伪造
the voice mail you just got, one from 17 years ago,
的留言录音带
The creepy nursery rhyme tape.
恐怖的儿歌♥录音带
That one. Where is it?
就是那个 你们把它放哪了
You think we faked that message?
你认为那是我们伪造的
Oh. Alphabetized books.
书都是按照字母排序的
Ah, that's a red flag if ever I saw one.
看完哪本就用红色标记
Hey. wait a minute!
喂 等下
Charlie, you got a little quiet all of a sudden,
查理 你怎么突然安静了
You know, for someone who's got such a loud mouth.
对于那些爱嚷嚷的人
You can't come in here and...
你不能进来
No, that message that you claim
你口口声声说收到消息
You got, that was a hoax.
那只不过是个恶作剧
I mean, you've been on tv for years.
这么多年你一直出现在电视上
You've made a career out of getting Jason Wilkie executed.
你把詹森·威尔基送上了死亡之路
Well, now he's been done, hasn't he?
如今他死了 对吗
So how are you gonna maintain your victim status?
你这受害人的形象还要保持多久
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么回事
First Wilkie did it. then he didn't.
先说是威尔基干的 后来反悔
Now this
现在呢
Either you enjoy inflicting emotional pain,
你喜欢在别人伤口上撒盐
or you're a complete fraud, Dr. Lightman.
你就是个彻头彻尾的骗子 莱特曼博士
Well, you're right.
你说得对
Sorry.
对不起
I'm--I'm sorry about the books, yeah,
不好意思弄乱了你的书
But sometimes you have to use a pickax
有时为了查清♥真♥♥相♥
to get at the truth,
就得以鹤嘴锄挖之
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
You may work with the FBI,
你为联调局效命
But I want you out of my house.
可我现在希望你离我家远点
I understand
我明白
Completely.
完全了解
The FBI initially had 4 other suspects
当初联调局认准了詹森·威尔基
besides Jason Wilkie
还有另外4名嫌疑人
A school bus driver, a homeless man,
一校车司机 一流浪汉
A phone company repairman, and a supervisor.
一电♥话♥公♥司♥修理工 还有个管理人员
You know, they never pinpointed the actual source of the calls.
他们一直没有查到那些电♥话♥的具体来源
Couldn't trace 'em for some reason.
总是跟踪不到信♥号♥♥
Does Lightman seem weird to you?
你有没有注意到莱特曼很怪
Uh, well, he's rude, impatient, distant.
粗鲁 不耐烦 冷漠
He seems pretty normal to me.
我觉得他平时就这样啊
Yeah, but isn't that weird?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
He may have helped execute an innocent man,
他很有可能间接地杀死了一个无辜的人
And he has no emotional reaction.
可是居然一点反应都没有
Doesn't that make him a sociopath?
他难道反♥社♥会♥了吗
Or it's just a mask.
也许他是装的
Where is he? I know he's here.
他在哪 我知道他在这儿
Dr. Lightman's at a meeting across town.
莱特曼博士在别的地方开会
Can I help you, Mr. Wilkie?
有什么事吗 威尔基先生
Dr. Lightman lied
莱特曼博士说
Back when he said Jason committed that crime.
詹森认罪的时候是在说谎
You turned Jason into the authorities.
是你把詹森交给警方的
Because I thought he might be involved somehow.
因为我觉得他和这案子有关
Dr. Lightman is the one who said he was sure.
莱特曼说他很确定
He's the one who convinced the jury
是他让陪审团
To put my brother on death row.
把我哥哥送上死亡之路的
The facts of this case have not changed.
这案子的真♥相♥是不会改变的
The calls are happening again.
可那电♥话♥又出现了
I saw it on the news.
我看到新闻了
The real killer is still alive,
真正的凶手还活着
And Jason is dead now, and...
如今詹森已经死了
What have I done?
看我都做了什么
Sir, why don't we go sit down?
我们坐下来谈吧
No. Listen.
不要 听着
You tell Lghtman that I am suing his ass
你告诉莱特曼我要将他和弗吉尼亚政♥府♥
And the state of Virginia
告上法庭
in the wrongful death of my brother.
他们要为我哥哥死于不白之冤负责
All right, Faye, we got this whole system set up
好了 法伊 所有设备都搞定了
So that when your home phone rings, it'll ring here as well.
你家有电♥话♥打进来 我们这边也听得到
Which will keep me out of your hair.
你眼不见我 心不烦
Now, look, if another call comes in,
听着 如果有电♥话♥进来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表