剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Why? because I can get a better visual on the guy.
为什么 这样我能才更清楚的看见这家伙
Again, I don't want to rattle this guy any more than we have to
再说遍 我不想再过度刺♥激♥这家伙了
Gillian, what's your priority, huh?
吉莉安 你优先考虑什么
Running errands for this lunatic
被这个疯子差使
or making sure that cal live though this day.
还是确保卡尔能活过今天
Where is it?
那东西在哪
It's just across the hall.
过了大厅就到
Easy. Easy.
冷静 冷静
All right. Take it easy. Now, that's reynolds.
放轻松 那是雷诺兹
That's the guy I told you about. He works here.
那就是我跟你说过的家伙 他在这工作
Uhhuh. Open it. Just calm down, all right?
把门打开 冷静点 好吗
Stay back.
退后
Lock it.
锁上门
Lock the doors.
把门锁上
Now, where are we watching this? Huh?
在哪能看录像
If you let go of my neck, I'll show you, all right?
你放开我的脖子 我告诉你 好吧
All right. And I-- I want to see the front entrance
好 我还要看到正门
and the back entrance and the lobby.
后门 还有前厅
Pull that up.
把那个拉起来
There you go.
如你所愿
Good.
很好
What's your name? There he is.
你叫什么名字 就是他
Tom mchenry. Smug son of a bitch!
汤姆·麦克亨利 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
How did you know Connie Matheson?
你怎么认识康妮·马特逊的
She worked for me.
她为我工作
Did you, uh, ever socialize with her?
你曾经和她有交往吗
Yes.
有
Couple of times after work for drinks--
工作之余和她出去喝过几次
That's it. Strictly platonic.
仅此而已 绝无肉体接触
Is he lying yet?
他撒谎了吗
Hey, could you shut up?
你能闭嘴吗
Lightman just activated the audio. My man.
莱特曼刚刚启动了音响 我的天
All he's got to do is bluff.
他会虚张声势
Just tell Matheson that this guy is lie
然后告诉马特逊这家伙在撒谎
and he'll testify to it. That's all he's gotta do.
然后马特逊就会去证实 那就是他要做的
Tell me why someone would accuse
告诉我为什么会有人
you of killing Connie Matheson
指控你杀了康妮·马特逊
No sane person would.
神智正常的人不会
Only her husband Eric would do that.
只有她丈夫埃尔克会这样做
I didn't kill Connie.
我没杀康妮
He's lying, right?
他在撒谎对吧
Well, I see no typical signs of deception.
我没有看见明显的撒谎迹象
Can't be sure, but...
我不能肯定 但是
I don't think he killed your wife.
我不认为他杀了你妻子
Ohh. He's putting one over on you!
他在愚弄你
Look, I'm good enough to know you didn't do it.
听着 我能够肯定你没杀人
All right?
对吧
Well, neither did he. No way.
那么 他也没做 不可能
No way!
不可能
Ohh. Why didn't he just bluff?
他为什么不骗他
Keep rolling the tape.
继续放这段摄像
This guy is too close to lightman.
这家伙离莱特曼太近了
If I can get some distance between them.
如果我能靠近这两个人
I can end this thing on one shoot
我能一枪解决问题
Go on!
继续放
When's the last time you saw Connie?
你最后看见康妮是什么时候
3 weeks ago.
3周前
She came into my office,
她到我的办公室
asked for a loan to pay off a debt that was weighing on her.
要求借笔钱来偿还压在她身上的欠款
That was the last straw.
那是很大的负担
I told her she needed to find employment elsewhere.
我告诉她她需要在别的地方找份工作
He's lying.
他在撒谎
No, he's not.
不 他没有
What debt? I don't know.
什么欠款 我不知道
I don't know!
我不知道
Look. You break into my office...
你闯进我的办公室
You terrorize my staff, you threaten to kill me.
你恐吓我的职员 威胁要杀了我
Well, congratulations. You got my attention.
那么 恭喜 你引起我的注意了
So, now, tell me what the hell's going on.
现在 告诉我到底发生什么了
Sit down.
坐下
Let me think.
让我想想
Who did your wife borrow the money from?
你的妻子向谁借的钱
No one.
没有
That's a lie.
那是谎言
No one!
没有
I did.
我借的
Chump change--10 grand.
就一点钱 1万块
Who did you borrow it from? A buddy
问谁借的 一个朋友
Wwho wouldn't do anything to Connie.
不可能找康妮麻烦的人
How much have you paid back?
你还了多少
That's the guy!
是这家伙
And you're playing games with me?
你在耍我是吗
How much have you paid back? None.
你还了多少 没还
It's--it's a fresh loan. Th-there's plenty of time.
是刚借的钱 有很长段时间偿还
You know,I think I got you wrong.
我把你想错了
I think your wife approached you.
我想是你妻子找你
she confronted you with the debt.
想和你谈谈那笔借款
And the argument got out of hand, and then you killed her.
然后争执失控了 你就杀了她
You say that again.
你再说一遍
I dare you to say that again.
你敢再说一遍
Answer the question, all right? No.
回答我的问题 没有
I didn't kill my wife.
我没杀我的妻子
I'm telling you, he's gonna blow.
我告诉你 他要失控了
What's your buddy's name?
你朋友叫什么名字
I'm not gonna let you throw up the smoke screen, all right?
我不会让你耍障眼法的
You don't know what the hell you're doing, do you?
你根本不知道你在做什么 是吧
You got 3 options here. You can pull the trigger,
你有三个选择 你可以发动扳机
you can walk out there and take your lumps with the cops,
你可以被警♥察♥拷着从那走出去
or you can tell me your buddy's name! All right?!
或者你把那家伙的名字告诉我 怎样
You gonna tell me your friend's name?
你告诉我你朋友的名字吗
Danny Pavelka.
丹尼·帕夫卡
All right. Now...
好吧 现在
Danny pavelka.
丹尼·帕夫卡
Ok, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Danny Pavelka. Yeah.
丹尼·帕夫卡 我是
Yeah, we're here to talk to you about the money you loan to Matheson.
我们来这跟你谈谈你借给马特逊的那笔钱
What's that got to do with him killing Connie?
那跟他把康妮杀了有什么关系
He didn't.
他没有
Well, who did, then?
那么 谁杀的
See, this may come as a surprise to you,
听着 这可能对你来说很惊讶
but that's why we're standing in front of you.
但那就是我们站在你面前的原因
Well, you just wasted a trip.
那你白走了一趟
I just got back in town this morning from Atlantic city,
我今早刚从亚特兰大城回到镇上
and I got the motel bills to prove it.
我有汽车旅馆的账单作证
So, how late was he on the loan?
那么 他拖欠还款多久了
First of all,I didn't loan him jack.
首先 我没有借他一个子
I facilitated a loan. Who carried the note?
我帮忙借了钱 谁拿了借据
That's my business. You want more?
那是我的事 想知道吗
Get a court order.
拿法♥院♥传票来
Danny,we just ran your sheet on the way over here.
丹尼 我们在路上的时候查了你的记录
And it clearly states in your parole agreement
清楚的显示你正处在假释期
that you have to check in with your P.O. once a week.
你不得不每周都到假释官那去签到
Well, you missed one 2 weeks ago.
你两周前错过了一次
He said he was gonna let that one slide.
他说他会放过那次的
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, see,
听着
I'm a little bit more of a stickler.
我是个有些固执的人
So, you're gonna tell me everything I want to know
你必须得把我想知道的事情都告诉我
right now!
就现在
Foster and Reynolds spoke with Pavelka.
福斯特和雷诺兹在与帕夫卡交谈
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表