剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Cal, Julie again.
卡尔 还是我 茱莉
Where are you?
你在哪
I need your help. Please.
我需要你帮个忙 拜托
The newspaper's willing to pay you.
报社愿意付报酬给你
I already left one message.
我已经留过一次言了
It's kind of urgent, Cal. I'm meeting a source
这事有点急 卡尔 我要去见一个线人
at the Stanmore Hotel Room 512.
在摩尔酒店512房♥间
Come as soon as you get this. Ok. Thanks.
收到留言尽快过来 就这样 谢了
Beau
贝
You're early.
你来早了
Yeah.
嗯
All good?
一切还好吗
Yeah. It's all there,
嗯 所有你需要知道的
everything you need to know.
都在那了
I gotta bounce.
我先走了
Relax. I've got a friend coming who's gonna help. Remember?
别慌 我有个朋友要来 他能帮上忙的 记得吧
Dr. Lightfoot?
软腿博士
Lightman. Cal Lightman.
莱特曼 卡尔·莱特曼
Oh, I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Please. Just a few minutes more.
拜托 再等几分钟就好
No. Give me that.
不 给我那个
Come and get it.
自己来拿
Emily!
艾米利
Daddy's home.
我爸回来了
Why aren't you at school?
你怎么没去上学
Why aren't you at work?
你怎么没去上班
I'm a grownup. I keep my own hours.
我是大人 可以安排自己的时间
I have free study this afternoon.
今天下午是自♥由♥学习时间
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
噢 是吗 是的
I'll put the kettle on, then, shall I?
我去烧水 可以吧
Does he take milk and sugar?
他带牛奶和糖过来了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But don't you think you should know?
你不觉得你应该知道吗
Cal. Julie again.
卡尔 还是我 茱莉
I need your help.
我需要你帮个忙
The newspaper's willing to pay you.
报社愿意付薪给你
It's kind of urgent, Cal. I'm meeting a source
这事有点急 卡尔 我要去见一个线人
at the Stanmar Hotel Room 512.
在摩尔酒店512房♥间
Come as soon as you get this. Ok. Thanks.
收到留言尽快过来 就这样 谢了
Dick!
混球
Rick, dad. That's getting really old.
他叫瑞克 老爸 这太古板了吧
Right. Sod the tea. Where do you live, son?
管他叫什么 你住哪 孩子
Waterfront, but I can just take the bus.
滨水中心 不过我可以自己坐公交回去
No, no, I'll take you. Get your bags. I'm in a hurry.
不用 我带你回去 拿着你的包 我有急事
You put the candles out, please?
你去把蜡烛吹灭行吗
Dad Put the candles out. You'll burn the house down.
爸 灭了蜡烛 别把房♥子烧了
This is so stupid, dad. It's just--
这太傻了 爸爸 不过是
I know. Free study.
我知道 自习
Go on, then.
快点吧
Well, I'm coming with you.
我跟你们一块去
No, you're not, actually.
不 你不能去
It's just sex, dad.
不过是做♥爱♥嘛 爸爸
How about a little music?
放点音乐如何
How about a little respect?
给点尊重如何
Dr. Lightman--
莱特曼博士
Not interested.
没兴趣听
I gotta make a stop on the way.
我得先去个别的地方
You'll stay in the car. You'll come with me.
你留在车上 你跟我一起来
All right, you wait here.
好吧 你在这等着
We're gonna have a little chat in a minute.
等会再跟你好好聊聊
Oh, how nice. The space museum.
喔 真好 太空博物馆啊
You know, you can laugh off all you like. Right. Just sit tight.
你想一笑了之随便你 但你得坐好了
Julie?
茱莉
It's Cal.
我是卡尔
Dad?
老爸
Eh?
嗯
Dad, what's wrong?
爸 怎么了
Wait there. Stay there!
别动 站那别动
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
Take the car.
开车走
But what about Rick?
那瑞克怎么办
Yeah, him, too. Take him home.
对 还有他 送他回家
You straight home, all right?
你直接回家 听见了吗
I called the cops, not the FBI.
我叫的警♥察♥ 不是联调局
This woman was a journalist.
这女子是名记者
All she's worked on for 2 years
两年来她唯一的工作就是
is the story about a man who's also the focal point
做另一个联调局重点调查对象
of an FBI investigation.
的报道
Dale Anslinger.
戴尔·安斯林格
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
I knew her.
我认识她
She wanted me to meet a source.
她想让我见一个线人
She said if he was telling the truth, heads would roll.
她说如果他说的是实情 那会有大♥麻♥烦的
She wanted to be sure.
她想确定一下
She was like that--Julie. She was very thorough.
茱莉她就是这样的 很周密
She had something hidden in this room the killer wanted.
她房♥间里藏着这杀手想要的东西
Reynolds.
雷诺兹
Yeah. All right. Yeah. Send him up.
嗯 好 嗯 把他带上来
CSU's on the way up.
调查组到了
What about the councilman?
那市议员什么背景
Anslinger's not just anyone.
安斯林格可不是一般人
He's an ex-cop and a shoo-in to be mayor.
他曾是名警♥察♥ 下任市长
Now, this may be a friend of yours,
我说 死者可能是你的朋友
But you just can't go barge into the man's office
但你不能直接闯进他的办公室
and accuse him of murder.
控告他谋杀
Did you tell him to say that?
你教他这么说的吗
First and foremost, agent Reynolds works for me, Dr. Lightman.
雷诺兹探员首要任务是为我工作 莱特曼博士
So you're telling me I can't go look the man in the eye?
那你的意思是我不能去观察他的眼神
And do what?
然后呢
You must be joking.
你开玩笑吧
Dr. Lightman, you're here to
莱特曼博士 你是来观察
observe the councilman's reaction to the news
议员听到可奈尔女士被蓄意谋杀后
of Miss Kinell's apparent murder.
他的面部反应的
Apparent?
蓄意
Lightman, that's all you're here to do.
莱特曼 你就这一个任务
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
联邦调查局
Any of the good stuff left in the bar?
有什么好消息要带给我吗
This is agent Reynolds.
这位是雷诺兹探员
Reynolds.
雷诺兹
Dr. Lightman from the Lightman Group.
莱特曼集团的莱特曼博士
The Lightman Group. The lie guy, right?
莱特曼集团 测谎的是吧
Julie Kinell's dead.
茱莉·可奈尔死了
It's all right. You can smile.
没事的 你可以笑的
At least it's honest, right?
至少是诚实的 对吧
Well, tell him. Go on.
告诉他啊 继续
Well, he knows nothing.
他什么都不知道
Miss Kinell was found in a D.C. hotel room. Murdered.
可奈尔女士被发现死于华盛顿一家宾馆的客房♥里 谋杀
One shot to the back of the neck.
一枪打中后颈
She was meeting a source.
她在见一个线人
Well, let's call a spade a spade, shall we?
打开天窗说亮话吧 行吗
The only story that woman was
那女人唯一感兴趣的题材
interested in writing was fiction starring yours truly.
就是小说
You know what she thought of you then?
那你知道她是怎么看待你的了
Well, you want to know what I thought of her?
那你想知道我怎么看待她吗
No, he doesn't.
不 他不想
Well, I believe in the first amendment... and brunettes.
我支持第一修正案 和浅黑肤色的女人
What is it that she was onto with you?
她调查出了什么与你有关的事
Was it your years as a cop?
是你之前做警♥察♥时候的事吗
Connections to organized crime?
与集团犯罪有染
Dirty politics?
卑劣的政♥治♥手段
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表