剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
我要求双倍奖金
My bonus for bringing Jake back
作为我把杰克带回来的奖励
To the final table-- double it.
回来决赛 赌注加倍
He says he's not showing
他说他不会来
Oh, he'll show up.
他会来的
Abe was killed by a russian
阿比被一个俄♥国♥人杀了
And his mafia investors.
他的黑帮后台也死了
Why?
为什么
Cause he was coaching J.E.
因为他在培训杰克
You already knew that, didn't you?
你早就知道了 对吧
That's why you brought him back to town.
这就是你带他回去的原因
I paid for his ticket out.
我替他交的保金
Yeah. Yeah. And you paid for mine, too.
没错 我的你也交了
Yet here I am, 'cause you need me.
我来这是因为你需要我
Well, I didn't need Abe
可我不需要阿比
What, you didn't want him to coach J.E.,
你不想让他培训杰克吗
Just give him that little extra edge?
只给他那么可怜的额外奖励
I don't get involved on that level.
我不会干涉那么多的
Because the integrity of the championship
因为比赛的公正性
Is paramount.
是至高无上的吗
Yes, it is.
没错
Oh. Right.
好吧
Golden boy from evergreen park, Illinois,
来自伊利诺伊常青公园的黄金男孩
Wins the tournament.
赢得了比赛之后
Next year, every hayseed in america
明年所有美国的乡巴佬
Going to be plopping down 20 grand to enter.
都会花两万美元参加比赛
I didn't bring abe back to Vegas.
不是我把阿比带回维加斯的
See, you hired me a lie expert,
你雇了我这个谎言专家
And then you lied to me.
而却对我说谎
Double it
双倍薪酬 记得啊
Medium triple latte.
中杯三倍浓度拿铁
Thanks.
谢谢
How long you been watching that?
你观察这个多久了
Not long.
没多久
I lied.
我撒谎了
She likes you.
她喜欢你
Nice try.
别安慰我了
But I saw the lip lick.
可我看到了卷嘴唇
The, uh, true rule of womanhood.
女人的小秘密
Yeah, uh...
可是
Loker, there's no such thing as true rule of womanhood.
洛克尔 没有女人的小秘密这回事
I made it up.
我编的
You were doing that really super-annoying
你当时非常让人讨厌
Smug guy thing.
而且自以为是
I was pissed.
我太生气了
And I wanted the ant farm.
我想要那个蚂蚁农场
I am smug?
我自以为是
Well, how do I know you're telling the truth now?
我怎么知道你现在说的是实话
Not only is she laughing,
她不光在微笑
She's looking right into your eyes.
而且直盯着你的眼睛
She's being polite.
这只是礼貌而已
This isn't being polite.
这不仅仅是礼貌
Her pupils were dilated.
她的瞳孔放大了
Well, she did... Touch my knee
而她还在 某一时刻
At one point.
摸了我的膝盖
So you think I should... Call her and--
所以你觉得我应该 给她打电♥话♥
Definitely.
绝对应该
Craziest things happen in the desert,
这是沙漠里最疯狂的事
And we've seen our fair share,
终于要到最精彩的部分了
With our final table already
最后的参赛者
Cut down from five players to just three
由五人降到了三人
Let's get started and introduce them to you.
下面由我一一介绍
It's not easy being green,
当个新手不容易
And that's true of our current chip leader,
对于现在的领先者更是如此
The lone amateur at this final table.
决赛中的仅存的一位业余选手
The golden boy from evergreen park, Illinois.
来自伊利诺伊常青公园的黄金男孩
Where's that, you ask? No one knows.
你说什么 没人认识吗
This kid came out of nowhere to
这个一无是处的孩子
sweep through the early rounds...
居然通过了前面几轮
Hey, ben.
嘿 本恩
Hey.
嘿
Hey, wow. You--
哇呜 你
Huh. Wow.
不错
You look great.
你看起来不错
Yeah, you, too. I mean...
你也一样
The dress, the shoes, the whole thing.
着装 鞋子 整体
Lovely.
都很迷人
I thought I should embrace the Vegas.
我准备尽情享受维加斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Jake Hartman
女士们先生们 杰克·哈特曼
Hey, let's go.
咱们走
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm not letting you spend your last night here,
你最后一晚不该在这度过
Looking like that, watching other people play poker.
穿成这样 却看一帮人打扑克
Forget about it.
别逗了
I'm not interested in gambling.
我对赌博没兴趣
Do you really think that that's all this town has to offer?
你认为这个城市只提供赌博吗
Just wait and see. I'm gonna blow you mind.
我得让你开开眼界
I'm gonna go get the car and I'll met you out front.
我去拿车 咱们前门见
First-class service for you all the way.
全套头等服务
Just for you.
只为你
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们先生们
The 23rd poker world championship...
23界世界扑克冠军决赛
Shuffle up and deal!
现在开始
How you doin', Gordie?
你怎么样 乔迪
Good for the life, Dr. Lightman.
过得不错 莱特曼博士
I'm told you got a one-night pass to the casino.
你得到了一张赌场的夜场通票
One million dollars compliments of Mr. Ellis
伊利斯先生给您的一百万筹码
All of it on double zero.
全押零
Hi, foster.
福斯特
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表