剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well, he's lying
他在撒谎
This son of a bitch has been playing us the whole time.
这个混♥蛋♥一直在耍我们
No, no. Wait.
不 等等
You really think we're that dumb, huh?
你真的以为我们那么傻吗
No, I didn't say, I didn't say, I didn't say--
不 我没说过 没说过
No! No!
不
Expenses and overtime are two areas
开支和加班都是我们
we should take a look at.
要关注的问题
And, you know, we should consider changing
我们应该考虑
our company investments portfolio.
改变公♥司♥投资结构
You started dating again, haven't you?
你又开始约会了 是吗
Stop it, Cal, right now!
别说了 卡尔
Yeah! All right, stock broker? Money manager?
证券经纪人 资本经纪人
Banker?
银行家
Oh, I thought you wanted to have some fun.
我本以为你是想找乐子
Oh, I'm having fun, don't you worry.
我是在找乐子 别担心
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yes, Torres?
怎么了 托勒斯
There's a visitor in your office,
有人在办公室等你
Sally Robinson from London.
来自伦敦的沙利·罗宾森
What?
什么
Whoa. Sally who?
沙利什么
Robinson. High school sweetheart or something?
罗宾森 高中时的梦中情人吗
In my office?
在我的办公室
Gotcha!
抓到你了
God almighty.
万能的主啊
Yeah, but my mates still call me Terry.
是 但是我的朋友还是叫我特里
Come here.
来
Sally Robinson, eh?
沙利·罗宾森 是吧
Hold on, is that a canoe in your pocket, eh, Cal?
是啊 等等 让你性趣盎然了吗
Nicely played there, Mia.
在这干活真好 米娅
Ria.
莉亚
Oh. Well, thank you anyway.
不管怎么说 谢谢
Excuse his manners.
原谅他的行为方式
Terry Marsh, his ex-partner in crime.
特里·马西 他以前的犯罪帮凶
In a manner of speaking.
某种意义上说
Gillian Foster, current partner in crime.
吉莉安·福斯特 他现在的犯罪帮凶
Nice to meet you, Terry.
见到你很高兴 特里
You, too.
我也是
All right, that's enough of that.
行了 差不多了
Good-bye, Dr. Foster.
福斯特博士 再见
Wow, Cal. that is so charming.
卡尔 这太棒了
Well, it's been 22 years, isn't it?
已经22年了
Listen, Jill, you fancy meeting us for a drink later?
朱莉 过会儿和我们喝一杯吧
That's Gillian, actually.
是吉莉安
And she's busy.
她很忙
I'll take it. Call me if you need me.
咖啡我来拿 有事就给我电♥话♥
Oy! Yes.
嘿 来了
So what are we drinking to?
这杯敬给谁呢
How about Sally Robinson, wherever she may be.
敬给沙利·罗宾森吧 不管她在哪
You wanker.
你真卑鄙
You all right there, Terry?
你过的还好吧 特里
Oh, don't start that bullocks with me, Cal.
卡尔 别跟我来这套
What?
来哪套
With the eyes, like you're reading my fortune.
用你的眼睛 像是在阅读我的命运
No, I'm just pleased to see you. Really.
不 我只是很高兴和你见面
Though a tough curious as to why now.
但你怎么会现在来
Well, truth be told,
说实话
I've thought twice about looking you up
我思前想后是不是应该
loads of times.
来见你
Terry Marsh thinking twice.
特里·马西思前想后
Well, that's a first, isn't it?
这是第一次吧
Come on.
跟我走
Come on where?
去哪
I'll tell you what, Cal, I'll do a deal with you.
卡尔 我要和你做笔生意
What's past is past.
过去的就过去了
What's done is done.
做了的就做了
It's just all water under the bridge.
皆是过往云烟
Fair?
公平吧
Water under the bridge, then.
那就为过往云烟干杯
Oh, hello, lovely lady.
你们好 美女
I'm Terry.
我叫特里
Hi.
你好
You should say hello to my dad.
来跟我爸爸问声好
Hi, dad. I'm Cara. This is Alice.
你好 爸爸 我是卡拉 她是爱丽丝
Stage names?
艺名吗
Oh, down, dad, down. Forgive him.
扫兴 真扫兴 原谅他
Ready?
准备好了吗
Whoa, feast your eyes.
大饱眼福吧
Hey, Cal, no.
卡尔 别去
Not that way.
不是那条路
Over there, son.
在那边 伙计
I don't play cards anymore, Terry.
我很久不玩牌了 特里
Look at me very carefully, Cal.
看着我 卡尔
I did not get this jailbird for nothing.
我不能平白无故的进监狱
Don't make me say it.
别逼我说出来
I owe you my life favor. I said it.
我欠你一命 我说过
Do this for me tonight,
今晚帮我这个忙
And then we're all square.
然后咱俩两情
How much do you owe?
你欠多少钱
12 large. 12 grand?
一万二 一万二
It'll be like the old days.
就像过去一样
You know, I'll do all the talking, and you do--
我来应酬 而你专心
Yeah, science. yeah.
阅读表情 没错
Well, it's texas hold 'em, no limit.
德州玩法 无上限
And this is my last 2 grand in the world.
这是我最后的两千块
Cheers.
成交
Come on.
来吧
I think I've had a bit too much to drink for this, Terry.
我想我喝的有点多了 特里
Yeah, well, that's rubbish. But nice try.
行了 一派胡言 但说得不错
Hey, Terry.
嘿 特里
You're feeling luckier tonight?
今晚运气好点了吧
Hey, gents.
嘿 先生们
An old mate of mine, Harry Sloane from N.Y.C.
我的老朋友 哈利·斯隆 纽约来的
How you doin'?
你们好
Hey, Foster. Have you seen Lightman?
福斯特 你看见莱特曼了吗
He's taking a personal day.
他有些私事
Yeah, he's with a man who's on the scotland yard watch list,
和他在一起的人出现在苏格兰场监视名单上
which means, when he's over here,
也就是说 他一会回来
he's on the FBI watch list.
联调局就该关照他了
It's part of the special relationship with the Brits.
这是联调局和英国人的私交
What's Terry done wrong?
特里犯事了吗
Nothing recently.
最近很老实
Watch lists are more precautionary than anything else.
对监视名单上的人总是要多留心一点
Yet, your tone is telling me
你的语气是要告诉我
it's more than just a
事儿没有这么简单
Then it should also be telling you that i'm not
还要顺便跟你说一下
at liberty to discuss this any further.
这事我不方便多说
GBH, grievous bodily harm,
重伤 (严重人体伤害罪)
22 years ago?
22年前的事
They want you to dig into Lightman's past with Terry?
他们要你打探莱特曼和特里过去吗
Let's just say it's his immediate future
确切的说 我更关心
I'm more worried about.
近期他的情况
Thousand.
1000元
I fold.
不跟
Call.
要牌
Down.
不要了
You ok, Terry?
你还挺得住吗 特里
I'm good for it, Lance.
我很好 兰斯
You know I am.
你知道的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表