剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I just didn't wanna let her down, all right?
我只是不想让她失望 好吗
After all you done for me,
你为我付出了那么多心血
I just don't wanna disappoint you.
我不想让你失望
You know, I don't think
你知道 我不认为你
you're dead from the neck up.
是个头脑简单的人
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Did you throw the fight?
是不是你主动提出要比赛
Estás loco. ?sabes?
你疯了 知道吗
Está loco que estás hablando.
你说这些 你疯了
'cause I don't think that was your plan going in,
我觉得你本来不想打
but something made you go down. What was it?
可是有件事让你必须这么做 是什么事
No, no, no. You're crazy.
不 不 不 你疯了
Maybe we should get out of here.
我们该走了
That's a good idea. Wait.
好主意 等等
Wait. Look.
等等 听着
I'm the only thing standing
现在只有我能
between you and the FEDs right now,
替你们挡着联邦调查员
Let alone immigration.
更不用说入境局了
Scooch up, gorgeous.
往那边点 美女
All right, fine.
好吧 我说
Me and Raul, we were close.
我和劳尔关系很好
Ok?
行了吧
We're from the same part of Peru.
我们在秘鲁是同乡
You always tell me hate your fighters, right?
你总是跟我说要痛恨你的对手 对不对
Well, I didn't hate Raul.
可我不恨劳尔
And look where it got you.
可他把你打成这样了
You don't understand. I needed to help him, all right?
你不懂 我得帮帮他 对不对
Yeah, something was makin' him run hot.
是啊 有什么事让他情绪激动
I'm not just talkin' about when he was drunk
我指的不光是他当时喝醉了
and he was braggin' about beatin' you.
还炫耀他把你打败了
What was it?
是什么事
He said it was the shining path,
他说是因为秘鲁游击队
The senderistas de peru, all right?
我们叫光辉道路游击队
They knew he was here,
他们知道他在这里
and they were coming for him.
他们来找他来了
He said it was gonna be his last fight
他说这是他最后一场拳击赛了
Before he left town. That's all I know.
之后他就要走了 我就知道这么多
So you decided you were--you were gonna help him, right?
所以你决定要...要帮他 对吗
You take the count. You gave him the cash.
你拳赛中打输 把现金给他
Is that it?
就这样了吗
Good.
好的
Hey. So we're diggin' into Raul's whereabouts.
嗨 我们正在调查劳尔的背景
I think we're gettin' close to finding out--
我觉得咱们就快找出...
Just a second.
等一下
A.S.A.C Dillon.
特探员助理负责人 狄龙
What do you mean our DNA request was pulled?
DNA检查要求被砍掉了 什么意思
By who?
被谁
Well, put it back on.
重新申请检查
Yeah.
好的
For some reason, Agent Carl Washington
不知道为什么 卡洛·华盛顿探员
pulled our DNA sample off the rush list.
从急遣单里撤掉了我们的DNA样本
I had to put it back on the fast track,
我必须赶紧把样本拿回来
but we may have a problem.
我们可能遇到问题了
I'm gonna look into it.
我要去调查一下
You guys stay on your toes.
你们随时待命
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Come on! You got this!
加油 你快赢了
Give it to him, baby!
揍他 宝贝儿
Hey, there's something weird with this FBI footage.
联调局的这段录像有问题
What?
什么问题
Well, it jumped like it was edited.
图像断断续续的 好像被人修改过
It should be...
录像应该是
21 minutes, 43 seconds.
21分43秒
But onscreen, it's 21 minutes, 36 seconds.
可播放出来只有21分36秒
We lost 7 seconds.
少了7秒钟的内容
It's probably on the hard drive. I'll find it.
可能在硬盘上 我要找出来
Uh, listen. I forgot. Lightman called.
听着 我刚想起来 莱特曼打电♥话♥过来
He said he wanted you to, uh, get ready
他让你...准备一下
to present your research on lowland gorillas.
公布低地大猩猩研究课题的结果
When?
什么时候
This afternoon.
今天下午
But I have at least 2 days more work on that.
可我至少还需要两天才能完成啊
Well, better get on it.
那加油吧
Well...
那...
What about this case?
这个案子怎么办
I'll cover it.
我来负责
Go do your thing.
去做你的事吧
Have you seen Lightman?
你看见莱特曼了吗
I've got a person of interest I can't hold too long.
我找到了一个涉案人员 不能等太久
Uh, I think he's at lunch,
我估计他吃午饭去了
But if you--I can start the questioning,
不过如果你...我可以去审问
stall till he comes back.
在他回来之前 争取些时间
Ok.
好吧
These were taken from video footage
你昨晚组织违法拳击赛
of the illegal fight you set up last night,
这是拍下来的视频录像
and it turns out it was at a warehouse
我们发现地点是在一间仓库内
owned by a relative of yours.
仓库归你亲戚所有
I don't know nothing about a fight.
我不知道什么拳击赛
Your uncle sold copper out of that warehouse for 26 years.
你叔叔在仓库里卖♥♥铜币 都有26年了
What's that got to do with me?
那和我有什么关系
We know about everything.
我们了解你的所有情况
We put a pin in every location
你在什么地方出资组织拳击赛
where you funded a fight.
我们都记录在案
I never funded anything.
我从来没有出资组织过什么
You know...
你知道...
You're a dead ringer
你和我认识的一个女孩
for this girl I know.
长得一模一样
I guess we all have a twin.
总有和自己长得一样的人
Yeah.
是啊
Apparently mine is a very dangerous man.
显然跟我长得一样的人是个很危险的家伙
Can we have a word?
我们能谈谈吗
What's going on?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Marshall's lying.
马歇尔在说谎
No--no, he's not.
不 他没有
Are you afraid of him?
你在害怕他吗
No.
不是
Damn it.
该死
Where's Lightman?
莱特曼在哪
No offense, but with a chess player
无意冒犯 但和马歇尔
Like Marshall, I need a pro.
这样的人博弈 我需要一个专家
Well, he's not gonna read anything different.
好吧 但他的结果不会有任何不同
If you want me to try again, I will.
如果你想让我再试试 我乐意
Fine.
好吧
Let's go.
走吧
Hi.
你好
Hi.
好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I was just checkin', you know.
我只是来签到的
Why don't you just come right out with it?
你何不直接说出来
I didn't wanna...
我没想
Intrude.
闯入
Yeah. That's it. Yeah. No.
是的 没错
Yeah, because that is not like you at all.
没错 因为这一点都不像你
Yes.
是的
I'm seeing someone.
我和别人在幽会
There. You happy now?
就在这里 现在开心了吗
So you've got my back,
你得到了我的信任
Knowing my--my luck with men as you do.
知道我和你一样有桃花运
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表