剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
beato Michaeli Archangelo,
圣弥额尔总领天神
beato Ioanni Baptistae
圣若望洗者
sanctis Apostolis Petro et Paulo.
圣伯多禄 圣保禄
Faye. Charlie.
法伊 查理
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
I'm sorry about, um, Dave and Sue.
对戴夫和苏的事 我深表难过
Yeah, to lose their son and then die in a car crash.
是啊 失去了儿子 又葬身车祸
Life is so unfair.
生活真不公平
Beato Michaeli Archangelo,
圣弥额尔总领天神
Sanctis apostalie petro et paolo.
圣伯多禄 圣保禄
It's time.
时候到了
It's about time they killed this monster
是时候处死这个禽兽了
for what he did to our nephew.
为我侄子伸张正义
Death by injection's too
给这个不知悔悟的混♥蛋♥
good for this unrepentant son of a bitch.
注射安乐死 太仁慈了
Ah. Well, what can I say?
我不知该说什么
Confiteor deo omnipotenti,
吁告吾主 全能天主
Beatae mariae semper virgini.
卒世童贞玛利亚
You ok?
你还好吗
Ah, don't answer that.
不用回答了
I'll shut up now.
我会闭嘴的
...omnipotenti, beatae mariae semper virgini,
全能天主 卒世童贞玛利亚
Beato Michaeli Archangelo.
圣弥额尔总领天神
Do you have any last words?
有遗言吗
I'm an innocent man.
我是无辜的
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
The pied piper was a rat catcher
仙笛童神是位捕鼠者
who was tricked and didn't get paid.
他蒙受欺骗 未能取得报酬
He stole the children of
是他带走了哈梅林城的孩子们
Hamelin so the rich would remember the day.
好给那些有钱人一个教训
I didn't take little Rex.
我没有绑♥架♥小雷克斯
The pied piper did.
是仙笛童神
I need to talk to the governor.
我得跟州长谈谈
Cal.
卡尔
Um, no. You see, he's telling the truth
你看 他说的是实话
When he says he didn't take the boy.
他说那个男孩不是他绑♥架♥的
Can I speak to the--
我可以跟...
Have you lost your mind? Is he on the phone?
你疯了吗 是不是他打的
Is that the governor on the phone?! What are you doing?
是不是州长打的 你干什么
The governor can't speak to you.
州长现在不能和你讲话
He can't speak to me, or he won't speak to me? Come on.
他不能还是不肯 坐下
Oh, no. I'm good. Come on.
不 我很好 坐下
For 2 weeks, this guy makes terrifying phone calls to the family,
两周以来 此人不断给这家人打恐吓电♥话♥
Kidnaps their 8-year-old son, and brutally murders him.
绑♥架♥了8岁的儿子 残忍♥地杀了他
He deserves to die.
他罪有应得
Big talk is easy when you're not the executioner.
反正你又不是行刑人 站着说话不腰疼
You think I'm afraid of that?
你觉得我害怕了
Show me the switch, I'd be happy to throw it.
就算电闸握在我手里 我也绝不犹豫
Yeah, well, it's gross that he's had
他已经坐了17年
3 hots and a cot for 17 years,
大牢了 这就够严重的了
but the real issue's that Jason Wilkie
但最可怕的是我的侄子是
Randomly chose my nephew.
詹森·威尔基随机选中的受害者
It could have been anyone's son.
还有可能是别人的儿子
Putting him to death,
对他处以死刑
I mean, that's about ensuring public safety
是为了维护公共安全
and deterring other crimes.
抑制其它犯罪行为
That was Charlie Sheridan, uncle of the murder victim,
刚才我们采访了查理·谢里丹
speaking to us earlier.
受害者的叔叔
Jason Wilkie never confessed to the kidnapping
詹森·威尔基不承认17年前
And gruesome murder of 8-year-old Rex Sheridan 17 years ago.
绑♥架♥并残忍♥杀害了8岁的雷克斯·谢里丹
A last-minute stay of execution
但弗吉尼亚州长拥有对
could only come from the governor of Virginia.
执行死刑的最后权利
Can't believe Lightman is in there.
不敢相信莱特曼也去了
Why is lightman in there?
他为什么去了
It's the first case he worked
那是他第一次接手
on that led to a death-penalty conviction.
对罪犯执行死刑的案子
Plus there's the Zoe connection.
再说左伊也在那儿
This just in.
最新消息
Jason Wilkie was just pronounced dead,
詹森·威尔基刚刚被宣告死亡
The 104th person to die by execution
这是弗吉尼亚州自1976年以来的
in the state of Virginia since 1976.
第104例死刑
Hey. I need the case files for the Wilkie trial--
我需要威尔基审讯的诉讼文件
the transcripts, the tapes--the lot.
文书 磁带 所有的东西
Go to city hall.
去市政厅吧
I--I can't. It'll take too long.
我不能 太耽误时间了
And you kept copies. I know you did.
你保留了复印件 我敢肯定
You made the paper.
你上报了
Look, it's over, Cal. Please,
听我说 结案了 卡尔 求你别管了
for both our sakes.
看在咱俩的份儿上
Look, I saw Wilkie lie dozens of times during his trial,
我在庭审的时候 见惯了威尔基撒谎
All right, but last night, he was telling the truth.
可是昨天晚上 他说的是实话
Wait. So you're telling me,
等等 你的意思是
the woman who prosecuted Wilkie
起诉威尔基的时候
based in large part on your science,
我很大程度上参考了你的科学意见
Is that you got it wrong?
现在你说你当时犯错了
No, I didn't get it wrong.
不 我没犯错
When? Last night or 17 years ago?
什么时候 昨晚还是17年前
Both.
都没错
How's that possible?
怎么可能
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
不知道 我也想弄清楚这一点
I didn't do it, I swear.
我什么都没干 我发誓
Do what? Oh, good.
干什么 太好了
I thought you guys were fighting about me.
我还以为你们俩又因为我吵架呢
No, we're not fighting. We're just having--
我们没吵架 只不过是在...
We're not fighting. We were having a work-related discussion.
我们没吵架 我们在谈工作上的事
Here you are.
给
So, hey, congrats on making the paper.
恭喜你上报纸了
I thought teenagers didn't read newspapers anymore.
我还以为青少年都不看报纸呢
They do when their dad goes nuts at an execution.
如果老爸在行刑现场发彪 那就得看了
Yeah, well, don't let it go to your head, all right?
好吧 别担心这事 好不好
You ready for school?
准备出发了吗
Yeah, I forgot to tell you.
我忘了跟你说了
I don't need a ride.
你不用送我了
Hannah's parents just got her a new Prius--
汉娜的父母给她买♥♥了一辆普锐斯
Hint, hint-- so she's picking me up.
所以说呢...她开车来接我
Look, I need those files, so, please.
听着 我需要那些文件 请给我吧
I need you to hear something.
我需要你们来听一下
Now, this is the call that Rex Sheridan's parents
这是17年前雷克斯·谢里丹父母
received 17 years ago
接到的电♥话♥
Just days before he was kidnapped.
就在他被绑♥架♥的几天前
Jack and Jill went up the hill
杰克 吉尔上了山
to fetch a pail of water
用桶提来一篮水
Jack fell down, broke his crown
杰克摔倒 花冠掉
and Jill came tumbling after
吉尔摇晃 跟在后
I'm gonna get you.
我要来抓你啦
Ready or not, here I come.
准备好没有 我来啦
All right, now get this.
好了 听听这个
You know Faye and Charlie Sheridan,
你知道法伊和查理·谢里丹
the aunt and uncle of that same little boy that got murdered?
那个被害小男孩的叔叔跟婶婶
Well, Mrs. Sheridan came back home
谢里丹太太今早
After taking the kids to school this morning,
把她的孩子送到学校 回家后
found this message on their answering machine.
接到了这段电♥话♥留言
Ring around the rosie
花绕圈 圈绕花 [黑死病的初症]
Pocket full of posies
花成束 束成片 [伤口开始恶化]
Ashes, ashes
灰烬 灰烬 [焚烧病人隔绝]
we all fall down
尘归尘 土归土 [埋葬病人]
I'm gonna get you.
我要来抓你啦
Ready or not, here I come.
准备好没有 我来啦
Oh, my god.
天哪
Yeah.
我知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表