剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I definitely will.
一定会的
Boy, that was fun. What's next? Uh,
这真有趣 下一个是什么
peeking through keyholes or what?
从锁眼偷♥窥♥还是什么
You leveraged this company to buy
是你用这个公♥司♥换来
Yeah, only 'cause she was gonna move my daughter to Chicago.
是啊 只是因为她要把我女儿带到芝加哥去
Yeah, yeah. But now, we are cash poor,
是啊 但我们现在没钱了
and taking cases like this helps us stay afloat.
接这样的案子才能让我们得以维持
I don't care. I don't care. What?
我不在乎 不在乎 什么
I'll go back to working out of my kitchen
在下一个那样的案子来之前
before I take another case like that.
我会回家整理厨房♥
I don't care. I don't care. All right.
我不在乎 全不在乎 那好
The bills, the books, the payroll, fine. It's all yours.
账单 法规 工资单 都是你的活
Hell, everything-- everything,
该死的 所有的 所有的
It's all yours. you can take it
都是你的 拿走
Will you calm down? Will I calm down?
你能冷静点吗 我能冷静点吗
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
I didn't kill my wife.
我没杀我妻子
And you people are gonna prove it.
你们要证明这一点
Hey!
嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
别别别
You think I'm playing around?!
你以为我在玩吗
Absolutely not.
当然不是
Cops start showing up,
如果警♥察♥来了
I start killing people. Do you understand me?
我就要大开杀戒了 听明白了吗
We understand you completely.
我们非常明白
You stick with me. No, no, no.
你跟着我过来 不 不用
She--she just--she just makes the tea around here.
她只是这里端茶送水的
Let her go. I'm the guy.
放了她 我才是你要找的人
Uh, see the sign? The lightman group.
看见那个标志了吗 莱特曼集团
See that? The lightman group?
看见了吗 莱特曼集团
Cal lightman--that's me. I'm the guy.
卡尔·莱特曼 就是我 我才是那个人
I'm the one you want. Just let her go.
我才是你要找的人 放了她
All right? And I can help you.
好吗 我能帮你
Hell no. I need to see the front door.
不行 我得看着前门
I have surveillance cameras up here,
我有监视器的 那上面有一个
up here, all down the corridors.
那儿也有 整条走廊都有
My office is on higher ground.
我的办公室在楼上
you can watch them from my computer.
你可以通过我的电脑监控
Come on.
来吧
All right.
好
Everybody in here! Everybody in this room!
所有人到那儿去 所有人到那个房♥间去
Come on! Let's go, let's go.
快点 过去 都过去
Move!
快点
I'm gonna do a head count in half an hour.
半个小时之内我会查人
Anybody leave or call the police, he die.
要是有人逃跑或是报♥警♥ 他就死定了
No police. No police.I'm serious!
别报♥警♥ 别报♥警♥ 我认真的
No police.
别报♥警♥
It's on you now, buddy. All right.
取决于你了 老兄 好的
Understand. Understand.
我了解 了解
Ok. uh, we're gonna stay calm--
我们要保持冷静
you know, get Cal out of this.
把卡尔救出来
I want you to go call Loker and
我要你去给洛克尔和雷诺兹
Reynolds and get them down here.
打电♥话♥ 让他们下来这儿
But don't tell them what's going on, ok?
但别说发生了什么 明白吗
Ok, go. Just be careful.
快去 小心点
Do your thing.
去做你该做的
Ok, so front and back entrance in the lobby.
这里是大厅里连接前门和后门的走廊
Uh-uh. I said no phone calls.
我说过不许打电♥话♥
You said no calls to the police. She's not stupid.
你说过不许报♥警♥ 她还不傻
You need to start being clear here.
你要在这里把一切搞清楚
If I see any cops...
要是我看到有警♥察♥来
You are familiar with what we do, right?
你对我们做的事很了解 是吧
Yeah. She filled me in on the way over.
是的 来的路上托勒斯都告诉我了
You know that we're not law enforcement.
你知道 我们不是执法者
Yeah, yeah. You're, uh,
知道 知道 你是
some scientist who knows how to tell
一个能判断
who's telling the truth, right?
谁在说谎的科学家 没错吧
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
So, I got a question for you.
所以 我有个问题想问你
If you know who killed your wife and it wasn't you,
如果你没杀你妻子 又知道谁是凶手
why aren't you at the nearest
为什么不去
police station bang on the door,
附近的警局自首
demanding they take action?
然后请他们去抓真正的凶手
That's something a guy like you would do.
这种事情只有你这样的人才会做
I've had my runings with the cops,
我已经在躲避追捕
and they've never believed me yet.
而且他们还没相信过我的话
And when I walked in that door and I saw my Connie
当我走进房♥间 就看到我妻子康妮
dead on the floor--
已经躺在地上
Ok. You got a knack for telling who's lying?
你擅长判断谁在撒谎
I got a knack for knowing when I'm screwed.
我能知道我什么时候被陷害
And in that moment, I knew this would land on me.
那一刻 我知道我大祸临头了
Fair enough.
说得好
But no more shooting
但是不要伤害
no more threatening,those people out there
不要威胁 那些人
or you won't get my help, and we'll both lose. All right?
否则我不会帮你 我们都玩完 了解了吗
You more than me.
那样的话你会比我惨
I already lost everything I cared about.
我已经失去了我深爱的一切
But you heard what I said, right, Eric?
但你听到我说的了 没错吧 埃尔克
Do you believe me when I say I didn't kill my wife?
如果我说我没有杀我妻子 你信吗
Yes.
我信
And you believe I'll kill you
如果你耍花样
if you try to run a game on me?
我会杀了你 你信吗
Yes, I do. Ok.
我信 很好
Am I being clear enough now?
现在搞清楚状况了吧
Yeah.
是的
So, Eric,
那么 埃尔克
tell me. Who killed your wife?
告诉我 谁杀了你妻子
Are you out of your mind? Just for a little while,
你疯了吗 只要等一会
until we figure out what's going on.
等我们查清楚情况
This is a hostage situation!
这是一场劫持人♥质♥事件
Well, Lightman's giving us eyes in the room.
莱特曼把房♥间的画面给过来了
How the hell did that guy get in here with a gun?
那家伙是怎样拿着枪进来的
He has got the situation under control.
情况在他掌握中
Do you know what misprison means?
你知道包庇罪犯意味着什么吗
It's failure to report a felony crime.
等同于隐瞒重罪知情不报
Now, I'm not gonna risk the lives of everybody out there
我是不会拿那些人的生命冒险
and get fired in the process
也不想因为相信
because Lightman thinks that he's got a handle on this!
莱特曼认为他能搞定这件事而被开除
Yes?
什么事
Foster, could you come in here for a minute, please?
福斯特 你能来一会儿吗
Sure.
好的
We've gotta figure out who killed this guy's wife.
我们会查出杀他妻子的凶手的
Matheson did. Innocent people do not run!
就是马特逊干的 清白的人是不会逃跑的
If we don't do exactly what this guy says,
如果我们不按照他说的做
he will kill cal.
他会杀了卡尔
Can you please just help us out, Ben?
拜托帮我们一次吧 本
All right.
好吧
I'll hold off calling it in for a little while...
我会等一会 再叫人进去
but only under one condition.
但只在一种情况下
Come on, come on, come on.
快进来 快进来
How's everyone behaving?
大家都怎么样了
Perfectly.
很好
Good. All right.
很好
Ok, that's the address of Tom McHenry.
这个是汤姆·麦克亨利家的地址
He runs an advertising firm.
他在经营一家广♥告♥公♥司♥
Eric's wife used to work for him as a bookkeeper.
埃尔克的妻子曾是他的会计
Now, Eric's claiming that I know. I know.
埃尔克说 应该说是我知道
Now, Eric knows...
埃尔克知道
that McHenry was making unwanted moves on his wife.
那个麦克亨利一直对他妻子图谋不轨
And he considers him to be the only suspect in her death.
认为他就是唯一的嫌疑人
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表