剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Show me.
指给我看
See it?
看见了吗
The blue one? No, no.
蓝色的那辆 不是
Not the blue one, the other one.
不是蓝色 另一个
That one over from it, the red one.
对面红色的那个
The red station wagon.
红色的旅行车
Might as well have had the blue light flashing on top.
最好把蓝色的警灯放车顶上
Call him back. Change the meet to the warehouse.
回个电♥话♥ 见面地点换到仓库
Get up.
起来
A whole lot of people think that
人们都认为
it's just the victims of bullies
在欺凌弱小事件中受到伤害的
who get hurt.
只是被欺负的人
But the bullies
但是欺凌弱小的人
pay a price, too.
也会付出代价的
You know, maybe not physically, but...
你知道 或许不是肉体上的 但是
We were just joking around at first.
开始我们只是取笑她
Yeah, about what? Stacey's weight?
取笑什么 史黛丝的身材
That, and...
这个 还有
I can't explain.
说不清楚
It got out of control.
事情失去了控制
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Are you, though?
是吗
It wasn't just me.
不只是我一个
There are others.
还有其他人参与
If that video means what I think it means,
如果我猜的没错 这段录像意味着
that it's all coming to an end...
这一切即将结束
The pain, her pain, mine?
解脱她和我的痛苦 所有的痛苦
I wish it would.
我真希望如此
I hate myself for what I did to Stacey.
我痛恨自己对史黛丝的所作所为
But I couldn't stop. He didn't want us to.
但我无能为力 他不让我们住手
He meaning you.
她是在说你
And you still mean to tell me
而你还准备骗我说
you had no idea this was going on?
你对此事一无所知吗
I can't be everywhere all the time.
我不可能面面俱到
Ducks the question while grabbing for an excuse.
寻找借口 回避问题
Yeah, classic deflection.
没错 典型的逃避行为
If Stacey made that video, it's because of me.
如果录像是史黛丝做的 那就是我的错
Where's Stacey?
史黛丝去哪儿了
She went to the bathroom. How long ago?
她去了洗手间 去了多久
A few minutes.
几分钟了
More like 10, I think.
我觉得有10分钟了
Stacey?
史黛丝
Stacey!
史黛丝
Stacey, come on.
史黛丝 快点
Open up now, please.
开门
Stacey!
史黛丝
I can't find a pulse.
没有脉搏了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God, I missed it.
我的上帝 我疏忽了
It wasn't homicidal intent.
那不是杀人倾向
I misread the sadness.
我误解了其中包含的悲伤
It was suicidal intent. Oh, my God.
那是自杀倾向 天啊
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
对 请派救护车来
All right, let's go. Let's stay three cars behind.
好 我们走 保持3辆车的距离
The parents have been contacted, right?
还没有通知家属吗
It's been taken care of.
我们会处理好
Tell me she's going to be ok. Wait out here.
告诉我她会没事的吧 不能进来
She's going to be ok.
她会没事的
Stay here.
待在这儿
Talk amongst yourselves.
你们自个儿先聊聊吧
Was that really an FBI tail?
真有联调局在盯梢
Yep.
没错
And you just ditched them? Yes.
而你又甩了他们? 没错
To earn his trust, yeah.
为了赢得他的信任
Oh, well, that worked like a charm, Cal.
好吧 卡尔 真是立见功效
We got blindfolds and locked doors.
我们被蒙上眼睛带过来 锁在这儿
Are we even yet, Terry?
我们现在扯平了吧 特里
Are we ever going to be even in your eyes?
在你看来 我欠你的永远还不清是吗
Oh, you think that's what this is about?
你觉得事情有这么简单吗
It's about who's even with who.
这是谁欠谁的问题吗
That's a bit rich coming from you, mate.
这话从你口里说出来可有点儿怪啊 兄弟
Ok, mate,
听着 兄弟
I did three years in prison saving your ass.
为了救你 我蹲了三年监牢
So what do I gotta do?
那你要我怎么样
I gotta die to save yours, have I?
也要豁出性命来救你吗
You should have come to me in the first place.
刚出事的时候你就该来找我
You should have been honest with me. You should have said,
你就该坦白告诉我说
"Cal, I'm in a bit of bother.
"卡尔 我有了点麻烦"
Could use some help from a friend I know I can count on."
看在过去的交情上 能帮我个忙吗
And you would have done what?
那你会做什么
I don't know, I would have done something!
不知道 但不管我做什么
Anything's better than this!
总比现在的情况好
I haven't heard from you in over 20 years, mate.
兄弟 我与你失去联络20多年
Over 20 years.
20多年啊
What was that?
这意味着什么
Let's just face it, eh?
面对现实吧
You wanted the past dead and me along with it.
你想要连把我和你的过去 一起抛开
Apology accepted, by the way.
顺便 你道歉的话我接受
Where the hell is Lightman?
莱特曼到底在哪儿
My financial advisor, Harry Sloane.
这位是我的财政顾问 哈里·斯隆
How do you do?
你好
I see you two already know each other.
看得出你们俩认识
Well, any friend of Terry's is a friend of mine.
那特里的朋友就是我的朋友
So, pleasantries out of the way.
寒暄到此为止
Let's get down to the heart of the matter, shall we?
我们谈正事儿吧
The merchandise, Mr. Jones?
你的货呢 琼斯先生
You say it is the best ever,
你号♥称你的货是史无前例
flawless, in fact.
完美无缺的
I gave you my word, man to man.
我向你保证 以男人的名义
See, now, that's why I'm here.
我在此正是这个目的
Yes or no questions, they only go so far.
他们只能问你这些是或否的问题
So how flawless
告诉我 你的货物
is the merchandise?
到底完美到何种程度
The currency is perfect.
我的钞票是完美的
There's a flicker of doubt there,
这里有一个小疑问
but that just be about the deal in general.
仅是针对本次交易的
I mean, perfect counterfeit currency.
我是说 完美的假♥钞♥
That's an oxymoron if ever I heard one, huh?
我从未听过这么矛盾的说法
What is this sideshow?
这算搞什么把戏
He's telling the truth, though,
但他说的是实话
When he says that the counterfeit's perfect.
当他说道完美的假♥钞♥时
He truly, he does believe that.
他是发自内心地深信不疑
But then again, he's just, um,
但结果 他简直重演了
he's... What his name... down at the U.N., All over again, right?
那个人 联♥合♥国♥的 叫什么来着
Uh, excuse me?
你说什么
That guy, he truly did believe
有个家伙 他真的相信
all that WMD nonsense.
大规模杀伤性武器那套谎话
So, cleverly,
所以他们就聪明地
they sent him off down to the U.N. to sell it.
派他到联♥合♥国♥ 宣传规模杀伤性武器威♥胁♥论♥
The rest is history.
结果如何自然不必赘述
No one sent me here.
没有人派我来
The currency...
这些钞票
is flawless.
完美无缺
I mean, I'm sorry.
我想说 我很抱歉
But it's not good enough.
但这还不够好
Who is this ass? Huh?
这欠扁的混♥蛋♥是谁
Screw him, let's go.
见他的鬼 我们走
But we're not done yet.
我们还没完事呢
No, you swore to me that you would--
不 你向我保证过
Is he telling the truth, Dr. Lightman?
他说的是实话吗 莱特曼博士
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表