剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I sing terrible, too.
我唱得也很恐怖
Cabbie, we'll just go and get out here and walk.
司机 我们就在这儿下车步行
It's a bloody zoo out there.
外面就像个动物园
Out.
下车
Out.
下车
Get it up.
出去了
Keep the change, my friend.
不用找了 朋友
Marry, let's go.
玛丽 我们走
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
It's not like there aren't any decent schools around here.
难道这附近就没合适的学校了
But, oh, no, my little genius,
不过 我的小天才
She's got her heart set on Berkeley,
她心系伯克利大学
which is 3,000 bloody miles away, right?
远在3000英里之外呢 是不是
This is her mother's doing.
很像她妈妈的作风
It's got her fingerprints all over it.
她遗传了她全部的
And now Emily's late, right?
现在艾米利又迟到了 是吧
I can't even find my picture I.D.
我连身份证都找不到了
So, what's the matter?
什么事
Remember Henry Andrews?
还记得亨利·安德鲁斯吗
Pentagon, 2003.
五角大楼 2003年
He just called.
他刚才来电♥话♥
He wants to tell you the truth
他想当面告诉你
about the whole Jimmy Doyle business, face to face.
吉米·多伊尔事件的真♥相♥
That was 7 years ago. He wants to come clean about that now?
都七年前的事了 他现在想招供了吗
He was 10 minutes away when he called.
他打电♥话♥时说还有10分钟就到
Well, I got to be at the airport in about 10 minutes.
10分钟内我该赶到机场
What was that?
怎么回事
Emily.
艾米利
Come on, Loker.
拜托 洛克尔
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接 快接 快接电♥话♥
Someone, please!
来人啊
Somebody help!
谁来帮帮忙
I need a little help here!
这里需要帮助
There was a man in that car and he's in...
车上有个男人 他...
He's dead. He...
他死了 他...
It was...
他...
He's in shock.
他受惊了
Let's get him to the break room.
带他去休息室
Come on this way.
来这边
All circuits are busy now.
线路正忙
Will you please try your call a...
请稍后再拨
Metro authorities have closed off...
地铁全线关闭
Until further notice.
开放时间稍后通知
The police department, along with the fire department,
警♥察♥局和消防队
Will be controlled...
将受控于...
Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士
This just came for you. The man said it was urgent.
这是给你的 来人说是急件
Drink it.
喝点水
What man? What did he... when did he come?
什么人 他怎么...他什么时候来的
Um, just before it... he said no matter what happened next,
就是刚刚 他说不管等下发生什么
You need to open this.
你都得打开它
All right, what'd he look like? What did he look like?
好吧 他长什么样 什么样
Um, he was wearing a hat, sunglasses.
他戴着帽子 太阳镜
It was really quick.
行动非常快
I was just about to go to lunch.
我正准备去吃午饭
If I hadn't had to stay for this, I could...
要不是得把这交给你 我就...
Yeah, I know. Here's Emily's number.
我知道 这是艾米利的号♥码
I want you to call her.
你给她打个电♥话♥
You get her on the phone, you come and find me.
电♥话♥接通后 你过来找我
All right, darling? All right. Ok.
好吗 亲爱的 好的
...from the exploding site...
从爆♥炸♥现场发回的报道
According to reports, the car was traveling south
据报道 爆♥炸♥发生时
on seventh near Harvard Square
该车正沿第七大道南行驶至
when the bomb detonated, killing the driver instantly,
哈佛广场附近 驾车司机当场毙命
whose identity is unknown at this point.
目前司机身份尚不明确
The cause of the explosion is as yet unknown...
爆♥炸♥原因尚未查明
What is that?
怎么回事
...of several government counterterrorist agencies...
某些政♥府♥反恐部门
All right, what's important for me right now
好了 现在我的当务之急是
is to talk to Emily, so make him comfortable
跟艾米利通话 你们好好照顾他
And give him some tea.
给他倒点茶
No, no, no, you know something about this bomb
不不不 你肯定了解爆♥炸♥的内情
or at least you think you do.
至少你认为自己知道
I know that look!
我看得出来
It's got to be gridlock out there.
外面肯定交通堵塞了
Emily's probably stuck in it.
艾米利很可能堵在路上了
Say it.
说吧
Go on. Gillian, say it.
说出来 吉莉安 说吧
Doyle is back,
多伊尔回来了
he killed Andrews, I'm next.
他杀了安德鲁斯 下一个就是我
This came just moments before that bomb went off, right?
这是爆♥炸♥发生前刚送来的
"Lightman, psych evaluation,
"莱特曼 心理评估
March 20, 2003, session one."
2003年3月20日 第一辑"
Ring any bells?
想起什么了吗
UCM stadium, Tunnel 6, 1 p.m.
中♥央♥密西大学体育馆 6号♥通道 下午1点
Or Doyle gets the other 5 tapes.
言外多伊尔还有另5段录音
Someone's blackmailing you?
有人敲诈你
Is that what it is?
这是敲诈吗
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
Dr. Foster.
福斯特博士
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
How do you do?
你好吗
Apparently, my job here depends on my meeting with you.
显然 我能不能保住饭碗取决于这次会面
So, did they tell you all about me, then?
他们告诉你我的情况了吗
Did they also tell you why they sent me,
还有派我到这儿的原因
So you could officially
这样你就可以正式地
Diagnose me as broken in the head?
确诊我为精神失常
No longer reliable.
再也不可信
Not to be taken seriously.
再也不被重视
I'm here to help you, Dr. Lightman,
我是来帮助你的 莱特曼博士
Not judge you or rubber stamp
我不是来批判你或者人云亦云地
anyone's attempts to discredit you
企图质疑你
or your science.
或者你的理论
Which, by the way, happens to be of great interest to me.
事实上我想说 你的理论很吸引我
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Is this session being recorded?
这次会话有被录音吗
This office is for therapy and counseling only.
这间办公室仅用来辅♥导♥和治疗
I would not tolerate
我绝不允许
Anyone recording what is said in here.
任何人录下这里的对话
Who would send you this?
谁会给你寄这个
Did you know the sessions were being taped,
你是否知道这段对话被录音
And if so, who was doing the recording?
如果你知道 那么是谁录的
You can't just sit in here and talk about.
你不能稳如泰山只顾自己
It was the pentagon.
是五角大楼
Of course it occurred to me it could have been bugged.
我自然想到过会话可能被窃听
Do I know by who?
可我怎么知道是谁
You know me better than that, cal.
你了解我的 卡尔
Did, uh, Anna reach Emily yet?
安娜联♥系♥上艾米利了吗
No, no. She's still trying.
没 她还在联♥系♥
I can't just walk, Loker.
我现在不能离开 洛克尔
You can't just walk away from me
你离不开我
When anyone with half a brain knows that
大家用脚趾头想想都知道
You both know something about that bomb,
你俩肯定知道这次爆♥炸♥是怎么回事
Which, by the way, came this close to killing me.
顺便提下 我差点被炸死
Mr. Andrews, the confirmed victim,
安德鲁斯先生 这场事故的确认受害者
A british born U.S. citizen
是出生在英国的美国公民
And fossil fuel entrepreneur.
化石燃料企业家
Now, here's what we're learning about him at this hour.
以下是我们刚刚了解到的
He was a bachelor...
安德鲁斯先生是单身
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表