剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Trevor Addison walked in
在我作出令我后悔的事情之前
before I could do anything I'd regret.
Trevor Addison 进来了
If he hadn't...
如果他没有进来...
He and I decided then to distance Michelle from me.
我和他当即决定 要疏远Michelle
He reassigned her.
他把她调开了
Why keep her around at all?
为什么不把她留在你身边?
I wasn't about to cut a promising career short
我不想仕途因此毁于一旦
just because I almost... could have...
就因为我快要... 可能...
crossed the line.
出轨了
Your future president's more lucky than good.
你那位未来总统的运气 还真是不错啊
He didn't cheat,
他没有撒谎
and he had no reason to have her killed.
他也没有理由让她受害
Could we just leave him alone now?
难道现在还不能把他放了吗?
He's explained his actions
他解释了他的行为
but not the others who work on his behalf.
但并不能解释那些为了他的权益而办事的人
He's a governor, Gillian, not a mob boss.
他是一位州长 Gillian 不是流氓头头
Oh, that sounds like a much better campaign slogan
哦 那可比"别再找借口了"的竞选口号♥
than "No more excuses."
要好很多
I didn't do it.
我没有那么做
Corey, come on, man.
Corey 别这样 伙计
They found your gun right there on the scene
他们抓获你的时候
when they took you down.
在现场发现了你的手♥枪♥
You were caught red-handed.
你被当场捕获
I'm telling you, it's not mine.
我要说 那不是我的
So, what are you saying?
那么 你想说什么?
Well, it's a conspiracy.
那是一个阴谋
To frame you for the murder of Michelle Daly.
陷害你 说是你杀了Michelle Daly
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
You didn't mean to kill her,
你不是要杀她
because you were aiming for the governor, right?
因为你是要杀州长的 对吧?
There. Right there. What you just did with your nostrils,
刚刚 就是那样 你刚刚皱了下的鼻子
that tells me that you want governor Brooks dead.
这就告诉我 你想置Brooks州长于死地
I didn't shoot that girl,
我没有射杀那个女孩儿
and that gun is not mine.
那也不是我的枪
Stop lying.
别撒谎了
I'm not. I'm innocent.
我没有 我是清白的
I believe him.
我相信他
That's fear. Of this place.
在这样的情况下 那说明他害怕
Same as his.
和他一样
What? Corey didn't do this.
什么? 不是Corey干的
Don't you understand? He already said that he did, though.
你还没弄明白吗? 他已经承认是他干的了
Yeah, to his cellmate, which, by the way,
是的 他是对他狱友这样说了 话说回来
why did you say that, Corey?
你干嘛要这样说 Corey?
They think twice about raping
他们曾一度想要
cold-blooded killers in here.
强♥奸♥冷血杀手
And you really believe that he didn't do this?
你真的相信不是他干的
I know he didn't.
我知道不是他干的
Take us back to the night of the primary.
回忆一下初选时的情况
No messenger on that. Take it over in person.
不要叫信差 你亲自去送
Get a signature. Thank you.
签个名 谢谢
The night of the primary.
初选的晚上
When you found the governor celebrating
就是你发现州长和Michelle
privately with Michelle.
私下庆祝的那晚
Yeah, that night of the primary.
对 就是初选的那天晚上
I handled the situation.
我处理了那件事
I spoke with Michelle and found her
我跟Michelle谈了话 并给她找了个
a more suitable position.
更合适的职务
So, one chat with you
她跟你谈了一次
and she was out of the inner circle.
然后就被调离了核心部门
It's my job to insulate the governor.
我的工作是确保州长位置不受影响
Very smooth. Hence the strut.
表情平静 显得趾高气扬
Or is that just like a side effect
还是说这只是成天在办公室
of being around all this office totty? Eh?
到处晃悠 带来的副作用? 嗯?
So, how long did it take you
那你花了多长时间
to get Michelle in the sack, then?
把Michelle弄上♥床♥?
I'm a single man, Dr. Lightman.
我是单身 Lightman博士
I work 100-hour weeks.
我每周工作100小时
Michelle was a beautiful, young woman.
Michelle年轻漂亮
What, you mean to tell me
怎么 你难道是想说
that neither of you have ever been tempted
你们从未有过把工作与娱乐
to mix business with pleasure?
混在一起的念头吗?
Excuse me, but the woman you were sleeping with
但是和你上♥床♥的那个女人
was killed on your campaign trail.
是在你们的竞选游说之行 被杀的
You don't seem too shaken up by that.
你看起来也不怎么震惊
I cut Michelle's family a check for funeral expenses.
我开了张支票给Michelle家 作为殓葬费用
Oh, that's nice of you.
哦 你真好
To get through the terrible days ahead.
我想结束这段糟糕的往事
Now, if you don't mind... see that clock over there?
你们不介意... 看见那个钟了吗?
19 hours until the polls open... and counting.
还有19个小时投票就要开始了...
I've got a question for you.
我有个问题
You know the man
你认识那个
that was arrested for the shooting, right?
因枪杀被逮捕的人 对吧?
How does a nutter like that
那样一个疯子
get through your security?
是怎么通过你的保安措施的?
I like a man who can own up to his own mistakes, don't you?
我欣赏能承认自己错误的人 你呢?
He cut a check.
他只开了张支票
Now you think Addison had Michelle killed?
你认为是Addison找人谋杀了Michelle?
Well, you know, he used to be a lobbyist
知道不 他以前是
for security contractors.
安全承包商的说客
OK, so Addison's sleeping with Michelle,
好吧 也就是说Addison跟Michelle上♥床♥了
and let's say, for whatever reason,
然后不知道为了什么原因
he wanted to have her killed.
他想找人干掉Michelle
Why do it in such a public way?
他为什么要在大庭广众下谋杀?
Well, it's two birds with one bullet.
他这么做一石二鸟
Michelle's a goner and Brooks is a winner.
Michelle死了 Brooks赢得了竞选
He gets one of his black ops buddies to do the job.
要是他让黑衣特警干掉Michelle
No one's the wiser.
那这么做就太蠢了
It's absurd, Cal. He's not that kind of man.
这很荒唐 Cal 他不是那样的人
So, what kind of a man is he, exactly?
那他到底是什么样的人?
He's tried it on with you, hasn't he?
他也骗过你上♥床♥ 不是吗?
Please.
拜托
Eyes front, Clara. This is important.
看着我 Clara 这很重要
Hasn't he?
他是否这样做了?
Well, I can't say as I blame him, really.
我也不能怪他情不自禁
Excuse me?
你说什么?
That was supposed to be a compliment.
这本来是恭维的
Compliment. That's funny.
恭维 真好笑
It felt more like an insult.
这听起来更像是侮辱
He's a player.
他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Women like Michelle are just a number to him.
像Michelle这样的女人 对他来说 多不胜数
You mean women like Michelle and me.
你是说像Michelle和我这样的女人
No, because you turned him down, right?
不 你拒绝了他 对吧?
See? I told you I was good at this.
看见没? 我说过我在这方面很擅长
Now, I don't think that Michelle was the only woman
我认为Michelle并不是唯一一个
that he was polling on the campaign trail.
在选举中被他拉过票的女人
The Brooks campaign has tons of women working for it.
有一大堆女人在为Brooks的选举工作
Let's not start a witch hunt.
别说的像政♥治♥迫♥害♥一样
Witch hunt. Is that what you call them?
政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 你就是这么看待她们的吗?
Oy! Lemmings. All right.
喂! 大家注意了!
Who here, apart from Michelle Daly,
除了Michelle Daly以外 在座各位
has been shagging the chief of staff?
有谁跟上司上过床?
Bingo. Lady in pink.
找到了 粉衣女郎
What made you suspect that Michelle and Addison
你为什么怀疑Michelle和Addison
were also having an affair?
发生了关系?
She went from part-time volunteer to paid staff.
她毫无理由的从一个兼♥职♥志愿者
Came out of nowhere.
变成了一个受薪人员
So, you see the advantage
你看到了和Addison
of sleeping with Addison, right?
上♥床♥的好处 是吧?
You know how the game's played?
你清楚这是什么把戏 对吧?
But Michelle wasn't a game player, was she?
但是Michelle并没有耍手段 对吗?
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表