剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Is--is that what you wanted to check in about?
这就是你想来检查的吗
No.
不是
Well, mostly yes.
好吧 差不多是
Great.
很好
All right. Thank you.
好了 谢谢你
No, really, thank you. I mean that.
不是 我说真的 谢谢你
But--but now can-- can you try
但现在你能尝试
A-and do your best
并且努力
Not to stick your nose I-into my business?
别来搀和我的事行不
Yeah. I can do that. Yeah.
好的 我能做到
Turns out our witness who saw the prime suspect
我们找到了目击首要嫌犯的证人
Has a history of drug abuse,
但他有滥用毒品史
Putting his credibility in question.
因此对他的可信性有质疑
I need you to talk to him.
我想让你和他谈谈
I'll be right there.
马上来
I need you to take this one.
我让你处理这事
Ok.
好的
Thought I gave 'em my description.
我想我录过口供了
You did.
没错
After taking a few hits of meth, it seems.
笔录之前 你似乎服用了甲安菲他明[兴♥奋♥剂♥]
Were you strung out last night when you saw Raul?
昨晚你看见劳尔的时候毒瘾有发作吗
Nah.
不
Nah, I swear.
没有 我发誓
I didn't have any money.
我没钱买♥♥毒品
You've had a couple of run-ins
你有几项
With the law for drug possession.
藏♥毒♥的指控
Did you think giving an eyewitness account
你认为提供一些现场目击
Would earn you some goodwill?
会帮你赢得些同情分吗
No.
不是
Higher voice pitch. That was a yes.
音调升高 说明这是事实
Did you really see a guy with Raul,
你真的看见有人和劳尔在一起
Or was it made up to earn brownie points?
还只是为了赢得些印象分
I'm tellin' you I saw him.
我告诉你了 我看见他了
Kinda looked like that guy.
有点像那个人
The suspect looked like this guy?
嫌疑人看起来像这个人吗
Yeah.
没错
You heard of the shining path, right?
你听说过光明道路游击队 对吗
What, the senderistas?
什么 光明道路游击队吗
They're a guerilla group out of Peru.
他们是秘鲁的一个游击队团体
Yeah. They make the Vikings look like
没错 他们像是从幼小的北欧海盗中
little boys looking for a good wrestle.
挑选优秀的摔跤手
Well, Raul was scared of them.
看来劳尔害怕他们
He thought they were after him for some reason.
他觉得他们居心叵测
Lightman, what are you doin'?
莱特曼 你在干嘛
I mean, what does this kid mean to you?
你对这孩子印象怎样
He was a good boy.
他是个好孩子
You know, he was a little misguided, perhaps, but--yeah.
只是有点误入歧途 也许吧
Kind of like you at one point, huh?
在某些地方有点像你对吧
What, you my shrink now, are you?
怎么 你是我的心理医生吗
Nah, nah. I'm just sayin'.
没有 我只是在说
I mean, you put your nuts
你把你的触角伸向
on the boot end of a criminal enterprise,
犯罪集团的外层组织
And I'm tryin' to understand why.
而我试着找出原因是什么
I have my reasons.
我有我的理由
All right. Well, look, dollars to doughnuts,
好吧 这事差不多十拿九稳
Raul was killed by somebody in the fight world,
劳尔在拳击场被人杀害了
Maybe even Marshall.
甚至或许是马歇尔
No. Raul was the ATM, right?
不是 劳尔可是提款机 对吧
Why'd you pull the trigger on a good payday?
你为何要向摇钱树开枪
Well, answer could be on the tape.
答案可能在录像带上
Oh, and by the way, Dillon put your DNA test
顺便说一下 狄龙把你的DNA测试
Back on rush status.
做了加急处理
The results should be here in a few hours.
结果应该几小时后就会出来
Do I look worried?
我看起来紧张吗
That's him. That's him. That's the guy.
就是他 就是那个人
That's who was fightin' with the kid.
就是他和那孩子争吵
I think you've made a terrible mistake, mate.
我想你犯下了个严重的错误 伙计
I saw you with him.
我看见你和他在一起
You saw me? Yeah.
你看见我了 没错
You absolutely positive, are you?
你绝对肯定吗
Yeah. Yeah?
没错 真的吗
You saw this face in the dark
因为你在黑暗之中看到的
With that astigmatism, did you?
所以才会有不正确的判断 对吗
Who are you?
你是谁
This is Dr. Cal Lightman.
这是卡尔·莱特曼博士
He runs this place.
他是这里的老板
Also live in this place.
也住在这里
So you're saying you were here last night?
你说你昨晚在这里是吗
Oh, yeah. I was with him.
没错 我和他在一起
Yeah.
是的
Come on. Let's go.
好吧 走了
Maybe it wasn't him.
可能不是他
Now, did you really see an astigmatism?
现在 你真的认为这是个误判吗
No.
不是
You're learning, eh?
你学到教训了哈
Ok, so I saw something here.
我在这看见了一些东西
Right there.
就在这
Raul flashed fear.
劳尔闪过一丝害怕
Yeah. He's...
没错 他在
Looking at something to his left, right?
他在看左边的什么东西 是吧
Yeah. That would be you.
没错 可能是你
You know, park your mouth, Torres. All right?
托勒斯 说话注意点 好吗
Put your brain in gear.
脑子清楚点行不
All right, let's look at the other people there,
看看别的人吧
preferably behind me.
最好是我后面的
All right, freeze it there.
好 停
Um, push in.
放大
Push in. Push in.
放大 放大
Push, push, push.
放 放 放
Right. Right about now,
就在当时
All right, th-the fight is getting really, really good,
已经打到最高♥潮♥了
and, uh, the crowd is goin' bonkers, right?
人群都要炸开来了
All except for this guy.
除了这人
Yeah. His--his body language is completely relaxed.
对 他的肢体语言显得异常放松
He's not there for a fight.
他不是去看拳击的
So how did your girlfriend track this down?
你女朋友怎么查到的
She called the Charter company, and, uh--thank you.
她打去租船公♥司♥ 谢谢你
And pretended to be her fiance's assistant.
假装是她未婚夫的助理
Huh. Well, if I had to put money on it,
如果要赌的话
the guy charters a boat out of Baltimore for 5 hours,
这人在巴尔的摩租了5小时的船
he's probably a drug smuggler.
我赌他是个毒品走私贩
So how long has your girlfriend known her fiance?
你女朋友认识她未婚夫多久了
A few months.
几个月
Well, she should be careful.
她要当心点了
I don't know what I'm gonna tell her.
我不知该对她说什么
She's in love with him.
她正在热恋中
All right, look, you know,
好吧 你知道
if your girlfriend
如果你女朋友
can get that passport and maybe his cell phone,
能拿到他的护照和手♥机♥
we can look into it, you know.
我们就能查一下
Sir, you wanted to see me?
长官 你找我
Yeah. Give us a minute.
对 你先出去一下
Have a seat.
请坐
All right.
好
What's goin' on?
怎么了
You impersonated Agent Washington
你假扮成华盛顿探员
to delay the prime suspect's DNA report.
推迟主嫌犯的DNA化验
Who are you covering for?
你在掩护谁
I've got something for you. Oh, yeah.
我有点东西给你看
Right there.
看
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表