剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I am suicidal. Now leave me alone.
我是因为自杀 不要打扰我
Oh! Suicide.
哦 自杀
I know a thing or two about suicide
我倒是了解一点关于自杀的事
from, you know, an intimate perspective, you might say.
有着很切身的看法 你可以这么说
Mind if I join you?
我可以坐会儿吗
Did you know...
你知道...
Jason Wilkie named his poodle after you?
詹森·威尔基的贵妇犬起的是你的名字
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁
Me? I'm just another nut case lookin' for answers, love.
我 只是个等答案的疯子 亲爱的
Hey, hey, hey. Nurse.
嘿 嘿 护士
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, you don't wanna do that.
不不不不不不不 你不想这样做的
If you call for help, I will bust your little game.
如果你求助 我就会戳穿你的把戏
Game?
把戏
You're not suicidal.
你不像要自杀的人
You're not even depressed.
你也不抑郁
What you are is scared.
你是害怕
You're scared for your life.
你为你的性命担忧
That's why you're hidin' out in here.
所以你躲在这里
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说些什么
Yeah, I do.
我知道
I do.
我当然知道
You're in the paranoid chair.
你坐在偏执狂的凳子上
It's--it's the best seat in the house, really,
这真的是整间屋子最好的位置
'cause no one can sneak up on you.
没有人能偷偷接近你
See, depressives, they retreat into themselves,
如果是抑郁者 他们通常都很自闭
But you, you're watchin' everybody.
但是你在观察大家
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is that
我想说
you checked in here the day that Wilkie was executed.
你在威尔基被处决的那天进来的
Right?
对不
Nothin'?
没反应
Really? What, you all right now?
真的吗 怎么 现在好了吗
Nurse!
护士
Nurse, I've got--I got something to tell you.
护士 我有件事要告诉你
No. No, it's o-- uh, I'll--
不 不要 我...
I'll tell you what you wanna know.
我会告诉你你想知道的
Can I trouble you for a latte?
能麻烦你冲杯拿铁吗
That's a bit rude, isn't it?
这有点没礼貌吧
You were sayin'?
你说什么
A couple of days ago, I got a call from an old friend of Jason's.
几天前 我接到詹森一个老朋友的电♥话♥
He said he was watching me,
他说他在监视我
That people might ask questions.
会有人来问我问题
He said if I said anything about him and Jason,
他说如果我泄露了他和詹森的事
He would hunt me down and kill me.
他会追踪我然后杀了我
Who was he?
他是谁
I don't know his real name.
我不知道他的真名
Jason called him...
詹森叫他...
What? What'd he call him?
什么 他叫他什么
The pied piper.
仙笛童神
The pied piper.
仙笛童神
How did Jason know him, this pied piper character?
詹森是怎样认识这个仙笛童神的呢
He said that they met as kids
他说他们小时候认识的
When they were at some summer music camp.
在一个音乐夏令营上认识的
Now, look, I just--
听着 我只是...
I had one lager too many last night.
我昨晚喝多了
I've called my friend. We're all square,
我打电♥话♥给我朋友了 我们和好了
so I'm ready to be released.
所以我可以被放出去了
And what about the voices telling you to kill him?
那个告诉你去杀了他的声音呢
What voices? Nah, that was just the beer talking.
什么声音 没有的事 都是醉话罢了
You don't believe me, do you?
你不信我 是不是
Well, Mr. Stein, uh...
嗯 斯坦因先生
Steen.
斯蒂恩
Steen. This is what we call a flight to recovery.
斯蒂恩 我们称之为短暂恢复
It's always short-lived.
这是不长久的
Look, doctor, I do not have a mental illness.
听着医生 我没有精神病
Terrific. Truly.
好极了 真的
Well, if you still don't have one in two days,
如果你2天之内都没有发作的话
You'll be discharged.
你就会被放出去
Well, it was worth a try.
也值得一试
So we found Oliver's car in a ditch off route 4.
我们在过桥四道找到了奥利弗的车
Looks like somebody may have run him off the road.
看起来像有人把他从路上挤了下去
We found this nearby.
我们在附近找到了这个
That's Oliver's favorite jacket.
这是奥利弗最喜欢的上衣
Hello.
喂
What feeds on human blood 5 times a day?
什么东西一天喝人血五次
I don't know. Why don't you tell me?
我不知道 不如你告诉我吧
Lice.
虱子
What insects fly alone in the dark?
什么昆虫在黑夜独自飞行
Do you give up?
你放弃吗
Locusts.
蝗虫
Please, where's Oliver?
求你了 奥利弗在哪
I know, but you don't.
我知道 可你不知道
What makes you think I can break this hold?
为什么你认为我能把你弄出去
Well, you're the lawyer. You tell me.
你是律师 你来告诉我
Well, you got into this mess by threatening violence.
你因为潜在暴♥力♥来到这里
You could have always checked in voluntarily.
你总可以自愿地来这里
No, I needed to be on the locked ward so I could talk to Beth.
我来这里是为了可以和贝斯谈谈
When she mentioned the pied piper,
当她提到仙笛童神时
she was talking about a real person,
她说的确有其人
so now I need to get out of here.
所有我现在得离开这里
Well, you could call Foster and Reynolds.
你可以给福斯特和雷诺兹打电♥话♥
They could always handle it.
他们肯定能解决的
I already used up my phone privilege when I called you.
我只能打一个电♥话♥ 我打给你了
So are you gonna help me or what?
那你到底要不要帮我
No.
我不帮
Though I find it fascinating
不过我觉得很神奇的是
That you feel like I'm the only one you can call,
你觉得我是你唯一可以打给的人
And yet we can't even have a real adult conversation.
但我们却不能像成人那样对话
Right. What do you wanna know?
好吧 你想知道什么
Why don't you try telling me how you really feel?
为什么不试着讲讲你的真实感受呢
All right. I'm, um--
好吧 我 嗯...
I'm upset,
我心神不宁
And I'm scared,
我也很害怕
And I'm really, really, really rattled.
而且心里感觉真的很慌乱
I give up.
我放弃了
What, you actually want me to try
怎么 你真的想让我帮你
to convince the doctor that you're not insane?
去说服医生你没有疯
Well, it's worth a shot, right?
值得一试 不是吗
Locust and darkness.
蝗虫和黑暗
None of this is random. He has a plan.
这些都不是随意的 他很有计划
Also, he got angry
当法伊不知道血腥谋杀的规则时
when Faye didn't know the rules to bloody murder.
他变得很生气
He's controlling and very detail-oriented.
他控制欲强 也很重视细节
It's the 10 plagues.
那是十种瘟疫
Frogs, lice, locusts, blood, darkness.
蛙疫 虱疫 蝗疫 血疫 黑死病
And the death of firstborn sons. Yeah.
还有那些大儿子的死 对
Rex was the eldest. So is Oliver.
雷克斯是家里老大 奥利弗也是
All right, everybody, give us 5 minutes, ok, please?
好吧 大家给我们五分钟时间好吗
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
来快点 走吧 走吧
You know, speaking of lunatics,
说到疯子
when I said you sounded insane,
我说你说话像疯了一样
I didn't mean for you to go check into a psych ward. I know.
我并没有让你去疯人院报到 我知道
You went to see Wilkie's ex-girlfriend, didn't you?
你去找威尔基的前女友了 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I couldn't resist it.
我忍♥不住
It turns out...
结果发现
Wilkie's not workin' on his own.
威尔基不是一个人在战斗
All right, the pied piper
知道吗 仙笛童神
is a nickname for a real person.
是某个人的绰号♥
They went to music camp together.
他们一起参加过音乐夏令营
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表