剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You should really leave the lying to the politician's wife.
谎话真应该由政♥治♥家老婆来说
She's had a lot more practice than you have.
她经验丰富得多
We believe that Michelle took the fall
我们认为Michelle
in order to cover for someone else.
是为他人顶罪
Someone else?
另有其人?
How much did the governor have to drink the night of the fundraiser?
筹款晚宴上 州长喝了多少酒?
What?
什么?
No, no, cause I can see he likes to drink.
没啥 我看得出来他嗜酒
I can see that much.
这点很清楚
I won't stand here while you throw darts in the dark,
不可不想站在这里
indict my friends and my husband with your pseudo-science.
任凭你用那伪科学指证我的朋友和丈夫
Look, Mrs. Brooks. Michelle Daly admitted to a hit and run
听着 Brooks夫人 Michelle Daly
that she had absolutely nothing to do with.
帮人顶罪
And now she's dead.
现在又死了
And you are a bully,
你们翻旧账
digging through a decent man's trash.
威胁上层人
No one's perfect. You'll find lies wherever you look.
没有完美的人 处处是谎言
How about you, darling? Hmm?
亲爱的 你呢?
How'd you get home that night? 'cause you were there, weren't you?
当晚是怎么回家的? 你也参加了 对吧?
Yes, that was the night I spilled wine on my dress.
是的 当晚酒洒在裙子上了
Red wine. Pinot. Argentinian.
阿根廷干红葡萄酒
What vintage?
哪一年的?
Nothing special.
不特别
You see, like I said, we should really leave the lying to her,
看吧 谎话应该由她来说
'cause she's much better at it than you are.
她比我们都在行
Actually, Jenna and I left together.
事实上 我和Jenna一起离开的
I dropped her off at her house.
我载她回家的
Janet's using Clara.
Janet在利用Clare
You're incredible.
不能相信你
Or the other way around, you know.
恰好相反
Incredible how?
为啥不相信?
You know. Oh, Clara.
你知道的 噢 Clara
It's that obvious, is it?
很明显 对吧?
Was it that good?
这样好吗?
Honestly? No.
是实话? 不是
Cause that's what they were doing when we showed up.
我们到那时 她们一直在圆谎
They were getting their stories straight.
一直在对台词
The pinot noir
黑品乐干红
Yeah, I mean, do they even make that in Argentina?
究竟阿根廷生产它吗?
Alfredo roca, 2007.
Alfredo roca 2007产
Not just a pretty face, are you?
才貌双全啊你?
Back to you and Clara.
说回你和Clara
Really?
真的?
Well, she's up to something,
她一定在策划什么事
and I want to make sure you're not compromised.
我要确认你没有偏袒她
No, no, it was just a bit of fun between us.
没 只是觉得彼此挺有趣
It was a little bit more than that.
可不止一点点
Were you there?
你是我吗?
I'm talking about from her perspective.
我说的是她的感觉
You don't read faces, do you?
你到底会不会观察人啊?
Did I say incredible? I meant impossible.
不是不可相信 是不好对付
Thank you very much.
谢谢夸奖
Let's say that Clara was driving the car
就当是 开车的是Clara
and she ran over the homeless guy.
碾过了那个流浪汉
Are you accusing Clara?
你在控诉Clara吗?
No, it's just theory. I'm just... a theory.
不是 就这么一说
The Brooks campaign might feel obligated to help cover it up.
Brooks竞选团有义务去掩盖事实
She is their biggest campaign donor.
她可是最大的竞选捐款人
Hey. I need to talk to you in private.
嘿 我想跟你单独谈谈
Yeah, what is it?
说 啥事?
So, it started... Emily, she friended me on this website.
起因是Emily 她加我线上好友
Hurry up, 'cause I haven't got much time.
长话短说 时间不多
Right. I was worried about these drugs, these boys...
好 我担心她会接触到毒品和那些混混...
Excuse me?
什么?
I just felt that somebody should be looking out for her.
我只是觉得应该要提醒她
Oh, really?
是吗?
I...
我...
I just think... Emily kissed me.
我就想... Emily亲了我
Follow me.
跟我来
So, you kissed my daughter.
你亲了女儿
No. No. She put her headphones on me in the lab.
不是 在实验室 给我戴上她的耳机
I wanted to show her
我想提醒她
You kissed my daughter.
你亲了我女儿
No, I was trying to help, and she kissed me.
不是 我只是想帮她 是她亲我
How was it for you? What?
感觉如何? 啥?
How was it for you? Was it good? Did it feel good?
感觉如何? 吻香不香? 感觉好吗?
No. I mean, I just was trying to help her out.
其实 我只是想帮她
Enough said.
少说为妙
What, Reynolds?
Reynolds 怎么了?
I guess Addison won't be around to see the governor be re-elected.
我想Addison没机会见证州长重选
All right, guys, come on. Everybody out. Let's go.
行了 大伙 都出去
He's not the suicide type.
他可不像是会自杀的人
Yeah, well, he wrote the suicide note.
然而 他写了遗言
He e-mailed everyone on the governor's staff.
还邮州长竞选的全体职员
He admits to covering up Michelle's hit and run
承认自己将肇事逃逸嫁祸给了Michelle
and that he hired the shooter to kill her before she could talk.
还说自己雇凶杀人灭口
Now we have to figure out who wrote this.
此时必须弄清出自谁手
Yeah, cause he didn't.
没错 反正不是他
Hey, you seen Lightman?
嘿 看见Lightman了吗?
He's in his office waiting for Clara.
他在办公室等Clara
Ha. Still fighting that fight, huh?
还在战斗啊?
Don't let him fool you. He loves it.
别被他骗了 就这爱好
Let me ask you something.
请教下
How can you tell if this thing is fake if it's been typed?
在电脑上怎么识别出它是伪造的呢?
Word choice, repetition.
用词 重复的话
The use of passive or active voice can tell you a lot
主被动语态的运用就能透露出不少信息
about the person who wrote this.
于是就能看出是谁写的
Let me show you.
你看
"A person of my stature", "Someone in my position",
"像我这种有地位的人" "在我这个位置上的人"
"With regards to a subordinate"...
"关于下属"...
This is a person who is preoccupied with power and status.
这是个有权势有地位的人
Power and status, huh?
权力和地位 哼?
That sounds like the Trevor Addison you were describing earlier.
听起来像是你之前描述的Trevor Addison
It's all about the pronouns.
这跟代词的使用有关
Women. We use a lot more pronouns when we write.
女人 我们写作时习惯用更多的代词
"I," "She," "They."
"我" "她" "他们"
Men will typically name the person or thing they're talking about.
男人通常直接称呼人名或他们谈论的事物
So a woman preoccupied with power and status wrote this.
所以是一个有权势有地位的女人写的
Yep.
是的
Why?
为什么?
Why, it's all there.
原因摆在那儿
He covered up for the hit and runs.
他掩盖了这起肇事逃逸事故
You don't believe that, do you?
你不相信 对吧?
Another thing or two about suicides...
其他自杀的案子...
slippery sorts like Addison, they don't kill themselves.
像Addison一样割腕的 他们都不是自杀
What, you think he was murdered?
什么 你认为他是被谋杀的?
Michelle and Addison, they both knew something that got them killed.
Michelle和Addison 他们知道了一些足以让他们丧命的东西
I just hope to hell that you don't know what they knew, love.
我只希望你不知道他们知道的 亲爱的
You already know I do, don't you?
你已经知道我了解那些事 对吗?
You didn't drive Janet home that night.
那晚你没有开车送Janet回家
You weren't even in the bloody car.
你甚至没有在那辆鲜血淋淋的车里
Janet killed that homeless man.
Janet撞死了那个流浪汉
She was alone. It was an accident.
她一个人 那是一场事故
She was drunk.
她喝醉了
Addison made Michelle take the blame,
Adiison让Michelle承担罪过
and then he pulled some strings to make it go away.
然后他找了些关系平息了这件事
All except Michelle, and that let loose.
除了Michelle 她这一环松动了
That got taken care of yesterday, didn't it?
导致了昨天的谋杀 对吗?
Janet and I go way back.
Janet和我认识很久了
If she knew anything about Michelle's death, I would...
如果她知道Michelle的死 我也...
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表