剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
He became addicted.
他变得成瘾了
I should have pulled him out sooner.
我早点让他退出就好了
Reynolds, you're up.
雷诺兹 到你了
Wait.
等
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm saving your case.
我在挽救你的案子
Where did he get that gun?
他哪来的枪
From me.
我给的
You better start telling the truth right now.
你最好现在就说出实情
Ben, don't make this worse.
本恩 别让这事变的更糟了
Let me go.
让我走吧
No. You're not going anywhere
不行 不承认我告诉过你斯科蒂的事
till you admit that I told you about Scotty.
你就哪也不许去
Whatever you've done, I can explain
不管你干了什么 我都能解释
the pressure you were under.
那是你在压力下所为
When the dust settles,
等尘埃落定之后
you can have a good career
你离开FBI以后会有很好的前途
out of the fbi. I'm not making another deal with you.
我没想和你再做一笔交易
After killing Scotty, I called you.
杀了斯科蒂之后 我给你打电♥话♥了
I told you everything.
我什么都告诉你了
That never happened.
从没有过
Maybe the drugs make you think that happened.
也许是毒品作用让你觉得发生了这件事
Look, stop, ok? Stop lying.
别说了行吗 别说谎了
You wrote up an incident report for the shooting
你为枪击事件杜撰了份报告
and you had me sign it.
然后让我签字
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Ben, you never called.
本恩 你没打来电♥话♥
I didn't know.
我完全不知道
You told me to stay undercover
你告诉我继续做卧底
because the case against Greene
因为这个格林的案子太重要了
was too important to lose.
输不起
If you had come to me with this,
如果你当时和我说了
I could have done my job.
我就能处理好
And then you wouldn't be in the mess that you're in now.
你也不会陷入如今的麻烦了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I trusted you.
我曾很信任你
You were all I had.
你曾是我的全部
Oh, she's good.
哦 她很会说谎
But Reynolds got to her.
但雷诺兹搞定她了
There are 3 points where the deception leaked.
有三处显示出欺骗
She could have sold the lie to anyone else except him.
她能向除了他以外任何人撒谎
Well, what did you get?
有什么收获
Take agent Reynolds into custody,
拘留雷诺兹探员
remove that weapon.
没收武器
No, wait a minute, no. He'selling the truth.
不对 等等 他说的是实话
We can show you.
我们可以证明
Take a look at Radotti
看看拉多蒂
as she's offering her first denial.
她第一次否认的时候
Save it. He just confesd to murder.
不用了 他刚刚承认了谋杀
He had to make an appalling decision, granted.
他必须这么说 我让他说的
But Radotti endorsed it.
但拉多蒂没有异议
Her lies were aprent when he confronted her
他和她对质的时候她就露馅了
From the beginning, agent Reynolds
从一开始 雷诺兹探员
has shown a complete lack of candor.
就表现得有所隐瞒
I don't have any choice.
我没别的选择了
If you arrest him, your case is over.
你逮捕他的话 案子就完了
My case was over the second mark Mclaughlin died.
马克·麦克劳林死的时候我的案子就完了
Reynolds is no good to me without hard evidence
雷诺兹没有有力证据表明
that proves Radotti covered up the shooting.
拉多蒂隐瞒了枪击事件
I don't even know if that proof exists.
我甚至都不知道有没有证据
It does.
有的
We just have to follow.
我们只要跟进
She'll tell us there.
她会告诉我们的
We're very sorry for your loss
对此我们很遗憾
We only have a few questions.
我们只有几个问题
Mark had an unauthoriz cell phone,
马克有一个秘密的手♥机♥
and the only people he called with it were you two.
他只用它给你们俩打电♥话♥
So, which one of you is really grieving,
那么你们谁真正感到伤心
And which one of you gave him u to Greene's people?
你们俩谁把他的号♥给了格林的人
Interesting.
真有趣
You're both angry.
你们两个都生气了
Yeah, I'm angry.
我当然生气
She got Mark killed.
是她杀死了马克
Maybe you killed him because he love me and not you.
也许是你杀他是因为他爱我而不爱你
You're a piece of ass.
你这个贱♥人♥
Shut your mouth, tramp.
闭嘴 你这个妓♥女♥
Ok. How long did you know Mark had a mistress?
好的 你知道马克有外遇多久了
Long enough to come up with plan to kill him over it?
长到有足够时间策划谋杀他了吗
I didn't have him killed.
我没有杀他
Mrs. Mclaughlin, look at Kimi.
麦克劳林夫人 看着姬蜜
How do you feel when you see her?
你看着她时有什么感觉
Angry.
愤怒
And sad.
还有悲伤
You feel very hurt.
你感到很受伤
I still love Mark.
我还爱着马克
It's true, but...
这是真的 可是
you're hiding something.
你隐瞒了一些事情
I was gonna divorce him, ok?
我本来打算跟他离婚
I talked to a lawyer last Tuesday, 2 weeks ago.
我周二跟律师谈过了 两周之前
Because of her?
因为她吗
I really believed he worked on Wall Street.
我真的以为他在华尔街上班
I didn't know he was a criminal until he was arrested.
直到他被捕时我才知道他是个罪犯
I couldn't stay marrie to someone like that.
我不能忍♥受跟那种人保持夫妻关系
She is telling the truth.
她说的是真的
She isn't the kind of person who would
她不会明知丈夫是罪犯
knowingly stay with the criminal.
还跟他待在一起
What kind of person are you, Kimi?
那你呢 姬蜜
I loved Mark.
我爱马克
I was gonna spend my life with him.
我打算跟他一起度过下半辈子
I didn't want him dead.
我不想他死
She's telling the truth, too.
她说的也是真的
Well, maybe you let it slip somehow.
好吧 也许你不小心说漏嘴了
Maybe you wrote it down on a piece of paper and forgot?
也许你写在纸上后来忘记了
When I gave Mark his phone,
当我把手♥机♥给马克时
he told me to tell no one.
他叫我别告诉任何人
You gave Mark the phone?
你把他的手♥机♥给他了
Yeah. Back when he was in county,
没错 在他回到镇上的时候
before he cut his deal.
他完成交易之前
You dumb little bitch.
你这个愚蠢的小婊♥子♥
What?
怎么了
If someone konw that number, they could locate the phone.
如果有人知道了号♥码就可以追踪那台手♥机♥
They would know where Mark was.
他们就可以找到马克
No one knew the number.
没有人知道那个号♥码
It was our private phone
那是我们的秘密手♥机♥
so she couldn't find out about us.
那样就不会被她发现了
Kimi.
姬蜜
Sometimes he would take work calls on the phone.
有时他会用那台手♥机♥接工作电♥话♥
From Greene.
格林的来电
Mark died and it was my fault.
马克是因为我的错而死的
You wrote up an incident report,
你写了份事故报告
which you had me sign.
还让我签了字
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
She's nodding yes while she'saying no.
她在否认的时候点头了
Well, that's not gonna help Reynolds.
那对雷诺兹没有帮助
Oh, hey, uh, did you guys close the case?
嘿 你们结案了吗
Ah. FBI is working to tie
对 联邦调查局把谋杀
Mclaughlin's murder to Greene.
麦克劳林的凶手锁了格林
All right. Foster.
好了 福斯特
Ben, you never called.
本恩 你从来不打给我
I didn't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表