剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
He won't be a nuisance to the court.
他不会妨碍法庭的
Well, if he is, he will be the guest of the county
好吧 如果他会的话 在接下来的30天里
for the next 30 days.
我们就欢迎他到监狱呆着了
Are we clear, Dr. Lightman?
明白了吗 Lightman博士?
As a bell, Your Honor.
非常清楚 法官大人
Proceed.
继续
Mr. O'Sullivan, I wish to remind you that you are still under oath.
O'Sullivan先生 我想提醒你 你是宣过誓要说实话的
I'd like to apologize for the previous outburst.
我对之前对您的冒犯向您道歉
It's clear to me and to everyone in this courtroom
法庭上的人和我都清楚
how close you were to Victor Musso.
你和Victor Musso关系有多亲密
You were his best friend, his lifelong confidant.
你是他最好的朋友 他一生的知己
And you would do anything to protect him.
你会竭尽全力保护他
And his reputation.
保护他的声誉
That's true.
没错
I'd like to show the witness some photos, if I may.
如果可以 我想给证人看一些照片
Objection! No. No. You can't.
反对! 不 不 你不能这样做
There were no pictures submitted during discovery.
调查中没有其它照片可以被提交了
Easy love, jury's watching.
别紧张 宝贝 陪审团正看着你呢
Sidebar, Your Honor?
可以到审判桌前来吗 法官大人?
Please.
请
You can't let them see those pictures.
你不能让他们看那些照片
Everything Vic worked for would be ruined.
Vic奋斗的一切都会被毁于一旦
If you try and stop this, I'll do those 30 days with bells on,
如果你想阻止 我会很高兴在向陪审团
just after I finish blurting it out to the jury.
透露这些照片后被拘押30天
These could do irreparable harm to the reputation of the deceased.
这会给已故者的声誉带来无法弥补的伤害
I don't know how this is germane to the case.
我不知道这和案子有什么关系
It speaks to the accusation that Clara was stealing from her husband.
这和起诉Clara偷她丈夫的钱有关
I don't want to besmirch a good man if I don't have to.
如果不是迫不得已 我也不会玷污一个好人的
But I do reserve the right to present these in open court.
但我保留在法庭上公开这些照片的权利
I take your point, counselor.
我同意 律师
All right. Please.
好了 请回位吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You want to see Clara Musso locked up for murder.
您想让Clara Musso因谋杀而锒铛入狱
She betrayed a man who loved her.
她出♥卖♥♥♥了深爱自己的丈夫
She was sleeping with his son for God sakes.
她竟然跟丈夫的儿子有染 上帝啊
Well, thanks to Dr. Lightman,
呃 要感谢Lightman博士
that's been exposed as a lie.
揭露了这个谎言
She was stealing from him.
她偷了丈夫的钱
Which you knew about. And yet you never said a word.
这一点您知道 却只字未提
He was completely under her spell.
他当时完全被她迷住了
I was protecting him.
我是为了保护他
Well, I submit to you that Clara was doing the same.
我跟您说 Clare也是出于同一目的
Protecting him.
保护她丈夫
And the money you say my client was stealing from him
至于当事人偷丈夫的钱
was in fact being put to a good and noble cause.
也被用于高尚事业
Am I being clear enough here, Mr. O'Sullivan?
您都听明白了吗 O'Sullivan先生?
Perfectly, counselor.
非常明了 律师女士
You also knew she didn't kill her husband, sir.
您也知道她并没杀害自己的丈夫
But you thought she deserved to go to prison anyway, didn't you?
但是您觉得她还是应该下监狱 对吗?
Because after all, you had built a company and a reputation
因为 毕竟是您跟Victor一起25年间同甘共苦
side-by-side with Victor for 25 years.
建立了信誉良好的企业
And overnight, your best friend became a different person.
可一夜之间 您的好朋友不再像从前那样了
Clara had displaced you.
Clare替代了您的位置
No! When it mattered, Victor called me.
不! 遇到重要的事 Victor还会找我
There we go. Watch this.
看吧 好戏来了
Hold on to your seat, love.
坐稳了 亲爱的
Like when it came to his health?
例如涉及到他的健康问题之时?
That's fear.
恐惧
But without shame.
但没有羞耻
He's proud of what he did.
他为自己的所作所为自豪
You didn't murder him, Leo.
你没有谋杀他 Leo
He asked you to end his life, didn't he?
他请求你帮他了结自己 是这样吧?
Objection!
反对!
Overruled.
反对无效
How was Mr. Musso's health just prior to his death?
在Musso先生去世之前 他的健康状况如何?
You're under oath.
您刚才已经宣誓过了 要说真话
He was...
他当时...
secretly very sick.
没有公开病重这件事
And that's why he wanted you to help him end his life,
因此他希望你能帮助他了结他的生命
to assist his suicide. Isn't that right?
帮助他自杀 事实是这样吧?
Objection, your honor!
反对 法官大人!
The court is very interested in Mr. O'Sullivan's answer.
当庭想要知道O'Sullivan先生的答复
He had a degenerative brain disease.
他患有脑部变性疾病
Doctors gave him a month or two.
医生说他还能活一两个月左右
You bought the cyanide and the syringe.
你就带来了氰化物和注射器
He called you to his home.
他把你叫到家里
And you gave him that injection, didn't you?
你就给他注射了 是吗?
Your honor! Take your seat.
法官大人! 请就坐
Victor was devout.
Victor非常虔诚
I mean, to him suicide was a mortal sin.
对他来说自杀是不可饶恕的大罪
I couldn't say no to my friend.
我无法拒绝自己的朋友
Which is why you never told him that Clara was stealing,
也正因如此 你从未告诉他Clare偷了他的钱
because he was dying.
因为他是行将就木之人
Why break his heart on top of everything else?
为什么还要用其它事令他伤心呢?
Do you have proof it wasn't a murder?
你有证据证明那不是谋杀吗?
He left a video explaining.
他留下一段录像作为解释
Now that right there.
现在这个表情
That is shame.
是羞耻
I think his widow has a right to see that.
我认为他的遗孀有权利看那份录像
But I didn't imagine that I'd meet a woman
但我从未奢想过自己能遇见一个
who would understand me so completely.
如此了解我的女人
Our marriage was a gift, Clara.
我们的婚姻是一份天赐的礼物 Clare
Happiest 10 years of my life.
是我人生中最幸福的10年
I wouldn't let anything tarnish that.
我不会让这段时光失去光泽的
Zoe says that Leo is pleading guilty
Zoe说Leo已经认罪
to obstruction of justice and manslaughter.
承认自己妨碍司法公正以及过失杀人
And they're working out a deal.
这件案子正在审理当中
That's good then.
很好
Thank you for everything.
感谢你所做的一切
I should have trusted you sooner.
我应该早点信任你的
Well, I could say the same thing.
呃 我也应该早点信任你的
I've got a meeting waiting.
我还有个会要开
She's a beautiful woman.
她很漂亮
She's my Leo.
她好似我的左膀右臂
What about Zoe?
那Zoe呢?
Well, to say you stopped loving someone you once loved
呃 如果说现在对曾经的真爱
more than anything else in the world, I mean that would be a lie.
已毫无爱意 这是撒谎
But you move on.
但最终还是要往前看
Don't you?
对吧?
You have to move on.
必须往前看 开始新的生活
She's my daughter's mum.
她是我女儿的妈妈
Sometimes sparring partner.
有时可能是工作上的对手
Any other women populating your life?
你生活中还有其他女人出现吗?
None you need to worry about.
这个就不劳你费心了
I'm taking over Victor's businesses and charities.
我会接管Victor的企业还有慈善事业
Oh yeah?
是吗?
People are going to come after me. They think I'm weak.
外人肯定会紧咬着我不放的 他们以为我很脆弱
I need someone I can trust.
我需要能赖以信任的帮手
Well, you got my number.
嗯 你已经有我的号♥码了
So to speak.
可以这么说吧
My point is, right,
我的意思是
that the reason that we won
咱们之所以能赢这个案子
was because the whole truth came out,
是因为事实浮出水面
which... no, cause it doesn't normally happen in a courtroom.
这种情况... 在法庭上并不多见
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Why'd you take this case?
你为什么接这个案子?
I thought it'd be a bit of fun.
我觉得会很有趣
That's not it. Not really.
不是因为这个 不是
Well, it's your first time out there.
呃 因为这是你第一次出手
It's a big national case.
这样轰动全国的案子
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表