剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Two missing marines, love.
两位失踪陆战队员 亲爱的
Fear's healthy.
注意身体
Don't forget it.
别忘了
Right you are.
你总是对的
bye, darling.
拜 亲爱的
foxtrot 31 delta...
方位F31D [通讯电码]
Tango one romeo headed for your 20, over.
T1R在你前方20米处 完毕
zero alpha, copy, bring it on.
0A小队 收到 一级戒备
Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士
This way, doc.
这边走 博士
"doc." I like that. I do, you know? I do.
我喜欢博士这个称呼
Right this way.
这边走
Watch your head here.
小心别碰到头
Festive.
很有节日气氛
Yeah, the more I make, the better they get.
我布置的好看些 他们也会开心点
Welcome to the north pole, dr. Lightman.
欢迎到北极来 莱特曼博士
John parks, team commander.
我是这里的总指挥约翰·帕克
How do you do?
你好
Look, straightaway, I see you're wondering what idiot came up
恕我直言 看的出来你在纳闷
With the plan to send me over here.
到底是谁出的馊主意派我过来
So, we have something in common.
你也是这么想的吧
Charlie team at altitude,
长官 C分队
Waiting for your go-order, boss.
现在在空中等待您的指令
Right now, all you and I care about are
现在你和我都很关心
my 12 soldiers in the air,
执行空中任务的12名战士
Ready to halo into the Taliban
准备空降塔♥利♥班♥
compound our new friend here says are
我们的新朋友说塔♥利♥班♥基地
holding those two marines.
挟持了2名海军陆战队队员
Wait. I mean, you already sent the mission over
等等 你是说咱们谈话之前
before I even had a chance to talk to you?
你已经把任务派出去了
I moved my team within striking distance.
我让队伍转移到攻击距离内
I do my job, you do yours.
我♥干♥我的 你干♥你♥的
Final decision's mine, period.
这里的事我做主 说完了
No disrespect, but we don't have a lot of time to screw around
恕我无礼 在那些畜生开始动手之前
before these animals start cutting heads off.
我们应该抓紧一切时间
All right, well, do me a favor, will you?
好 不过先答应我
Just hold on the go-order, you know,
在我和这的新朋友谈话之前
till I've had a chance to talk to your new friend here.
先不要轻举妄动
Yeah, I'll do my best not to screw around, all right?
我会尽力配合你的
We gave him a shave, cleaned him up.
我们给他刮了胡子 洗了个澡
Sat-link eyes to your people.
卫星连接弄好了
Do you believe in santa claus?
你相信这世上有圣诞老人吗
Up.
站起来
Cheers.
谢谢
Say hello to the folks back home.
跟家乡人打个招呼
I'm serious.
我说真的
Say hello to the folks back home.
跟家乡人打个招呼
Hello.
你们好
Whoa. He felt that.
他有反应了
Deep sadness at the mention of home.
提到家乡时他很难过
What are those? Paper snowflakes?
那些是什么 用纸做的雪花吗
When lightman asked him if he believed in santa claus,
当莱特曼问他是否相信有圣诞老人时
I saw a flash of hope.
我看到了他眼中闪烁一线希望
Where's home for you, Franko?
弗朗哥 你家在哪
What?
你说什么
Where's home for you, franko?
你的家在哪 弗朗哥
1276 bayview, baltimore, maryland.
马里兰州 巴尔地摩 湾景1276号♥
Blurts out a street address,
能不假思索地说出街道名称
like he memorized it by heart.
说明已醉烂于心底
I--i lived with my aunt.
我和姑妈住在一起
Aunt wendy.
温迪姑妈
I'm sorry?
再说一遍
Wendy perriman. My aunt.
我的姑妈叫温迪·佩瑞曼
Is that supposed to mean something to me or--
有什么特别的意思吗
My aunt.
我姑妈
Bayview what?
湾景哪里
Bayview avenue?
是湾景大街
Bayview...Terrace? Boulevard?
湾景花♥园♥ 湾景大道
Street? What is it? Avenue.
还是湾景街 到底是什么 湾景大街
Cause you seemed, you know, pretty sure about every other detail,
你对自己所说的每一个细节都很肯定
Except for that one small thing.
除了一个小细节
Bayview road, baltimore.
巴尔地摩 湾景路
And the natives pronounce it "ballmer."
当地人叫巴尔默
You know, I'm not buying much,
我可不是在收买♥♥救援人员
if any, of the whole aid worker, aunt wendy story.
讲温迪姑妈的故事
I mean, why lie about your aunt wendy
你为什么撒谎说你有个叫温蒂的姑妈
Unless she's part of some cover-up,
还是用她掩饰其他事
Some--what is it?
到底是怎么回事
CIA?
中情局的
Oh, that struck a nerve.
你开始紧张了
All right. Moving on.
好吧 继续
How do you know where the Taliban are
你是怎么知道塔♥利♥班♥组织
holding these two marines?
挟持海军士兵的地点
Why give up that information?
为什么不回答
Because I'm an American, not like you.
因为我是美国人 和你不一样
Ex-CIA,
前中情局特工
Rogue lunatic-- I mean, whatever it is, any idiot can see
随便一个人都看的出来
That you've--you've grown some deep...
你积怨很深
Hatred of all things uncle sam.
尤其痛恨美国政♥府♥山姆大叔"指美国政♥府♥]
You know what I think? I think you're just... a traitor...
你知道我的想法吗 我想你就是个叛徒
Trying to save his own skin.
只想自保的那类人
What's your Taliban name, Franko?
弗朗哥 你在塔♥利♥班♥叫什么
This close to the border with pakistan,
这儿离巴基斯坦边界很近
The Taliban never moves
人♥质♥被挟制的前48小时
more than ten miles with prisoners in the first 48 hours,
塔♥利♥班♥部队移♥动♥的范围绝不会超过10公里
And only at night.
行动也只会在晚上进行
The place I told these soldiers about
我告诉这些士兵们的据点
is the safest place to hide
是最安全的藏身之地
That close to where the marines were captured.
距离陆战队员被俘的地方最近
He said the first half of that with extreme confidence
他说前半句的时候语气非常肯定
Because it's probably true.
因为他说的很可能是真的
But he used the word "safest,"
但他提到最安全的时候
Inferring that the Taliban have more than one place they hide out.
说明塔♥利♥班♥的人藏身地不止一处
Where else might the Taliban be hiding?
塔♥利♥班♥还藏在什么地方
Nowhere.
没有了
Oh, well, your shoulder begs to differ.
你耸肩说明你在说谎
All call signs, stand by for go.
所有人听候指令 准备行动
He's lying.
他在说谎
Yeah, he's sending you to the wrong location.
他提供的地点不可靠
He's...Lying.
他在说谎
Charlie one, over target area now.
C1小队 已在目标区域上方
You're sure he's lying? Yeah.
你肯定他说的假的 是的
No. Well, 70%.
有七成把握
Yeah, at best, he's sending you to an empty compound;
你们到那儿扑个空是最好的结果
At worst, it's an ambush, right?
最坏的 就是请君入瓮了 对吗
Sit down.
你坐下
70%? It's not an exact science.
只有七成吗 这已经很不错了
If it was, you'd have been laden by now, wouldn't you, huh?
不然的话你现在已经挂了
You Charile one, do you copy ,over
C1小队 收到后回复 完毕
Abort.
行动取消
Do it, mo. Now.
这是命令 行动立刻取消
Abort. Say again, abort the mission.
行动取消 再说一次 行动取消
You better be right, dr. Lightman.
希望听你的没错 莱特曼博士
Forget it. No way in hell.
不行 想都别想
Look, I get that you're a scientist,
我知道你是个科学家
But this is no place for experiments.
但现在不是你做实验的时候
Look, this guy, he's definitely hiding something.
听着 这个人肯定隐瞒了什么
Whatever it is, it's buried it deep.
他隐藏的很深
And there's a connection to your government somewhere.
很可能跟你的政♥府♥有关
I'm telling you, you gotta let me dig it out of him.
你得让我去把他的嘴撬开
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表