剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, and I didn't have to break any laws to get it. Here.
是 我可是通过正当渠道得来的 给
Well, obviously, Martin had a sister.
马丁确实有个姐姐
Her name is Marcy. She's 2 years older than him.
她叫梅西 比马丁大2岁
Well, what happened to her?
她现在在哪儿
She drowned in that pool when she was 7.
她7岁时在游泳池淹死了
Police report says that Martin witnessed the whole thing.
警讯显示马丁目睹了整件事
Excuse me. Reynolds here.
抱歉 我是雷诺兹
Well, Mrs. Walker lied about Martin's happy childhood.
沃克太太撒谎说马丁的童年很幸福
You seeing a pattern then?
看出犯案模式了吗
Cal, he was 5.
卡尔 他只有5岁
1/2 times the terribles 2s.
三岁看老
What was the name of that hospital again?
是哪家医院来着
All right, my man. That was my buddy from the force.
好了 老兄 是我警界老友来电
I asked him to keep his ear to the ground
我叫他密切留意
about any missing women.
所有失踪女性
There's another one?
又有人失踪了吗
No, but a sophomore at Chesapeake University
不 切萨皮克大学的二年级生
was attacked 2 days ago.
两天前遇袭
Luckily, she was able to get away.
幸好她逃走了
He thought there might be a connection,
他觉得这两件事有联♥系♥
So he decided to call me.
所以给我打电♥话♥
Have the police shown her the poster?
警方让她认照片了吗
No. She had a mental breakdown and she isn't talking.
没有 她精神崩溃 拒绝说话
What exactly is happening? Thank you.
到底发生什么事 谢谢
Hey, look, I don't want to be on camera. What are you--
听着 我可不想上镜 你到底
Damn it! I gotta go.
倒霉 我得挂了
Man. I am such a klutz.
天啊 都怪我笨手笨脚的
I--oh, geez. I left my opposable thumbs at home.
我 天啊 我丢了魂似得
Let me buy you another one.
我重新给你买♥♥一杯吧
No, it's ok.
不用了 没事
No, really, it's not. Here.
不行 一定要买♥♥
Another one of what I just spilled
再来一杯我刚才碰洒的饮料
and a raspberry tart.
还有一份木莓馅饼
You ok with raspberry?
木莓可以的吧
Yeah, sure.
是啊 当然
A lot of action, huh?
挺惊心动魄吧
No, no, no. Usually just dull stuff.
不会啦 一般都挺无聊的
Old ladies smuggling perfume.
老年妇女走私香水啦
Mmm. Well, maybe dull is good.
嗯 也许无聊是好事
Whatever you're doing now is stressing you out.
你现在的工作让你筋疲力尽
Ha! Yeah, it's ironic.
哈 是呀 挺讽刺的
I'm usually the one to read people, but you're right.
我向来对他人一针见血 但你是对的
I am stressed.
我的确压力很大
Then you need to relax.
那你需要休息一下
You know, I'm going to a concert tomorrow night.
我明晚要去个音乐会
Mostly Vivaldi. You want to come?
维瓦尔第的曲子为主 想来吗
It doesn't have to be like a date or anything.
没必要搞得像约会那么正式
You could meet me there.
到时候见就好
No, yeah. I'd really like to go.
嗯 是呀 我的确很想去
Let me give you my number.
我把号♥码给你
Did I mention I know your boss?
我有没有提过我认识你老板
What?
什么
See, he thinks I'm some kind of psycho killer.
他认为我是什么变♥态♥杀手
I get women alone, attack them.
我跟女性独处 攻击他们
What do you want?
你想怎样
To make a point.
说明一个问题
And what point would that be?
什么问题
If Lightman was right about me, you'd already be dead.
如果莱特曼说的没错 你早就死了
So, to be clear, the Lightman group
很明显 莱特曼小组
is putting its hard-won reputation
正将来之不易的名声弃于一边
on the line for a UFO sighting?
全力投入在目击飞碟事件上
Now that we have a second eyewitness
现在我们有了第二个目击证人
And physical evidence,
还有物证
We think that it's time
我们觉得现在是时候
that we got some answers from our government.
从政♥府♥得到回答了
Aren't you worried this could become a national security issue?
你们不担心此事成为国♥家♥安♥全♥问题吗
If the air force is telling me the truth
如果空军跟我说的是实话
and they didn't pick up an object this size,
雷达没有检测到这么大的飞行物
then we've already got a huge problem.
那我们已经有大问题了
Mr. Hickson is telling the truth.
西克森先生说的是实话
When you know that, why not bet the ranch?
知道了这一点 何不放手一搏
I'm gonna show you a picture, ok?
我要给你看幅图 好吗
Is this the man who attacked you?
这是袭击你的人吗
Valerie?
瓦莱丽
That's a yes.
这表示"是"
The police interviewed Martin.
警♥察♥讯问过马丁了
Want to take a look at this case file?
想看看案件档案吗
Nah, they probably would let him go with an apology.
不用了 他们八成是跟他道歉放他走了
Yeah, you got that right.
是啊 你说得没错
Hey. Dummies.
嗨 真是一群傻瓜
I thought you were off chasing UFOs?
我以为你在追查飞碟呢
Yeah, well, the office told me where you were.
没错 办公室同事告诉我你在这里
That's him. This guy. He--
就是他 这个人 他
This guy--he just bought me a cup of coffee
这个人 刚给我买♥♥了杯咖啡
And he was gonna take me to a concert, but I was...
还要带我去音乐会 不过我
How did you realize that that was him?
你怎么知道就是他
Ah, he said he knew Lightman.
他说他认识莱特曼
Said that if he was really the killer, I'd be dead.
说他如果他真是那个杀手 我早死了
Is that the girl he attacked?
那是他袭击的女孩吗
Oh, yeah.
正是
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah, she'll be fine.
她会没事的
Well, now you're here, make yourself useful.
既然你来了 就发挥点作用吧
Go in there and bond with Valerie
进去跟瓦莱丽谈谈
over being alive.
你们都是幸存者
I understand, Valerie.
我明白 瓦莱丽
What happened to you-- it almost happened to me, too.
你身上发生的事也差点发生在我身上
Look at me, Valerie.
看着我 瓦莱丽
This guy bumped into me at a pastry shop.
这个人在糕点店撞上了我
By the time we got outside,
我们走出去的时候
he felt like a friend.
他就如朋友一般
And that's what he does. He appeals to who we are,
这就是他的所做 他很吸引我们
like he sees us when nobody else does.
仿佛他眼中的我们独一无二
Look, I know this is painful,
我知道这很痛苦
But you're alive, Valerie.
但你还活着 瓦莱丽
The next girl might not be.
而下一个女孩可能会死去
He drowned me...
他想淹死我
Over and over.
一次 又一次
All that water.
那么多水
I died...
我死了
3 times.
三次
Bastard water boarded her.
那个混♥蛋♥想溺死她
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
And...
而且
When I would come to,
我每次醒过来的时候
his mouth would be on mine.
他都在给我做口对口人工呼吸
And then he would do it again and again.
一遍又一遍
I begged him to just let me die...
我求他干脆让我去死
But he wouldn't.
可他不肯
Maybe he did.
可能他就想逼死我
Can you bring him in now?
现在能抓他了吗
Hell, yeah.
当然能
Valerie identified you as her attacker.
瓦莱丽指证 是你袭击了她
I'm sorry for her.
我很同情她
I really am.
真的
But if the police believed her, wouldn't I be under arrest?
可警♥察♥不信她 不然我早就被捕了
You stalked her.
你跟踪她
Did Cal coach the girl, get her to name Martin?
卡尔有没安排她指认马丁
I know how manipulative he can be.
我知道他的手段
She was barely responsive.
她一开始回话都困难
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表