剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I know you are.
没错 我知道
We're all gentleman here,
在座的都是绅士
someone get this man a drink.
给这位先生弄点喝的
Thanks.
谢谢
Call.
发牌
All-in.
全都押上
I said. I heard you the first time.
我说过 我一开始就听见了
Call.
叫牌
Ten high.
10点
You called me on a jack high. That's ridiculous.
你就用这手破牌跟我玩 太可笑了
Apparently not.
当然不是
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure.
先生们 很荣幸
Listen, can we have a little break, please?
我们休息一会 好吧
Just a minute, huh?
很快的
Why not? Order up some eggs.
可以啊 叫人送鸡蛋过来
cheers
去干一杯
Do you mind?
你先离开一会 好吗
Harry sloane from new york city?
我成了纽约来的哈里·斯隆
Are you out of your bloody mind?
你疯了吗
I could hardly say you're Dr. Lightman,
我不能告诉他们你是谁
the lie expert and the reader of faces, now can I?
我怎么能告诉他们你是测谎专家
I assume the 12 grand was just a teaser to get me in.
你说你欠了一万二就是想拉我下水吧
How much do you owe this psychopath?
你还欠这个神经病多钱
Oy! How much?
说 欠了多少
95.
95美金
95 grand? Yeah.
9万5美金 是啊
You expect me to take that kind of money off these men
你希望我赢走这些钱
instead of just walking out of here while I still can?
根本不在乎我还能不能从这走出去
Excuse me. Hey, no, no, no.
失陪了 别走
Cal, you know exactly
卡尔 你很清楚
what's going to happen to me if you walk away.
你走了我会有什么下场
So is this a prank
到底是恶作剧
or a serious death threat?
还是死亡恐吓
Very soon now, you'll all be sorry.
很快 你们就会后悔的
It's all going to end this week.
这一切都将在本周结束
The pain will stop.
不会再有伤痛
Uniforms. Private school?
校服 私立学校的吗
Uh, college preparatory.
大学预科
You're the only one this video was sent to, Mr. Anders?
你是唯一一个收到录像带的人吗 安德斯先生
As far as I know.
据我了解 是的
It was left on my desk during the lunch hour
中午发现它在我的办公桌上
in an envelope marked "headmaster, urgent."
用信封包着 还写着校长 紧急
Has anyone else seen the tape?
有没有其他人看过这个带子
Just the FBI, and now you.
联调局看过 你也看了
Have you closed the school?
你让学校停课了吗
School's out for the rest of today.
学校今天休息
My first piece of advice to you--close the school.
我的建议就是先停课
For how long?
停多久
Until we determine who made this.
要查到是谁做的之才能复课
So indefinitely.
所以不能确定日期
Dr. Foster, do you realize
福斯特博士 你有没有考虑
What that would do to us? That would ruin our school.
这么做的后果 我的学校很可能会关门大吉
So this is about money?
你是怕赔钱吗
Ahem. From handwriting analysis on the envelopes,
从信封上的笔迹
student files, locker searches and security camera tapes,
学生档案 更衣室 学校保安监视录像
agents on site were able to make a preliminary list
现场的特工列出了一个符合我们条件的
of students who might fit the profile.
学生名单
25 names?
25个名字
Fit the profile for what?
这是什么意思
Homicidal intent.
都是有杀人动机的
Oh, god.
天哪
First of all, hands up, who's heard of the Lightman group?
首先 听说过莱特曼集团的请举手
All right, well, we are scientists
那好 我们是科学家
who interpret human emotions.
研究和分♥析♥人类情感的人
And this morning, with your help,
现在 希望你们配合
I'm going to run an experiment
完成我所做的实验
which should be quite informative.
很有教育意义的
So rather than listen to me drone on all day,
比听我说上一整天枯燥的东西好玩多了
let's just get started, shall we?
我们开始吧
Very soon now, you'll all be sorry.
很快 你们就会后悔
It's all going to end this week.
这一切都将在本周结束
The pain will stop.
痛苦就要消失
No one's that good.
没人能玩的这么好
You two are working together.
你们俩是一伙的
Who is he, Terry?
他到底是谁 特里
You cheating me?
你糊弄我呢
'Cause i will put a bullet in your head.
我会用枪打穿你的头
There's 105 grand there.
这些赌注一共十万零五美金
You and Terry are even now.
你跟特里现在两清了
You keep the change. We're all gentlemen here.
多余的钱都给你 在坐的各位都是有身份的人
At least for now, with all those witnesses in the next room.
至少现在 隔壁有那么多双眼看着呢
I said he keeps the change.
我说了零钱归他
Mate, say something.
伙计 说点什么
You're welcome. Don't mention it.
不客气 别再提这事了
I love you, Cal.
我爱你 卡尔
Don't forget that.
别忘了
Yeah, I'll see you in another 22 years.
另一个22年后再见吧
Mount Vernon Square.
去芒特弗农广场
Rough night, huh?
糟糕的一晚 是吧
Yep.
对
No rest for the wicked. Yeah.
没时间跟你拐弯抹角 好吧
Something tells me you already know that.
直觉告诉我你已经知道了
You want to know what else i know?
想知道我还知道些什么吗
You know your buddy, Terry Moss,
你的伙计 特里·摩斯
he spent 3 years in belmarsh prison in England.
从87年到90年 他曾因为袭击和暴♥力♥伤害罪
'87 to '90 for assault and battery.
在英格兰的贝尔马士监狱待了三年
Yeah, it was a long time ago.
是啊 那是很久以前的事了
And he's gone now, and i'm tired,
而且他人已经走了 我也很累了
and I'm hungover,
还有点儿宿醉
And it's none of your business.
同时这也不关你的事
You made it my business when you spent the night
你一整个晚上都待在帕克旅馆的顶楼套房♥
at the penthouse suite at the Park Hotel
在那里有妓♥女♥ 还有非法赌博
where there were prostitutes and illegal gambling.
那就关我的事了
Those women were prostitutes?
那些女人是妓♥女♥
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Did you follow us?
难道是你跟踪我们
That's interesting.
真有趣
There.
瞧
Surprise and shame in less than a second,
惊讶和羞愧 持续不到一秒
and then nothing.
然后又消失了
Pulling down the mask. Put her on the list.
撕开伪装的面具 把她列入名单
Oh, go back a few seconds.
倒♥退♥几秒钟
There you go.
继续
All right, see this girl?
停 看到这女孩了吗
Same girl, she glances at the teacher.
同一个女孩 她瞥了老师一眼
There you go, see? And he catches her at it.
继续 看到没 他察觉到她在看他
Yeah? He's got his eye on her for some reason.
对吧 他同样也用眼神回应了她
So does this girl here. Look.
这个女孩也一样 看
And then she looks over at that guy.
她在盯着那个人看
Nice one, Loker.
干得好 洛克尔
Soon you will be asking me for a rise
很快你就会要我给你加薪
which I've been assured that we can't afford,
而我相信我们还付不起
so stand down.
所以别这么做
Right, well, keep watching the tape, then.
这样就对了 继续看录像
I'll be back in a minute.
我过一会儿再过来
You look awful.
你看起来很糟
And yet, I feel so much worse.
是的 其实我感觉更糟
I said 22 years, not 22 minutes.
我说的是22年后 不是22分钟
We're in a lot of trouble, Cal.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了 卡尔
They know who you are and what you do,
他们知道你是谁以及你是做什么的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表