剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
I'm gonna be more likely to help you
我就更可能去帮你
So am I down the road, right?
我就变得顺理成章 对吗
Don't hold your breath.
不要屏住呼吸
Ms. Lenox,
伦诺克斯女士
what do you know about Ed Komisky?
你对爱德·科密斯基了解多少
Mr. Komisky is a hangover from previous administrations.
科密斯基先生是前中♥央♥政♥府♥的余党
Man's more like a pentagon ghost.
这个人更像个五角大楼的幽灵
We're beginning to think that he was involved
我们开始觉得他牵扯到了
In some sort of operation
某一次军事行动
Which abandoned this man Franko in Afghanistan.
在那次行动中他把弗朗哥抛弃在了阿富汗
Are you aware of any such operations?
你知道任何类似行动吗
No.
不知道
You don't want to think about it?
你不愿意想想吗
I know of no operations involving Franko.
我并不知道弗朗哥参与了任何行动
No records exist of CIA
中情局中也没有记录
Or any other agency's involvement.
任何其他机构也没有
But he could be an agency asset
但他可能是机构里的人
That you have never heard about?
不过你从来没听说过
No. I understand what you're asking.
不 我理解你问的问题
But I'm not sure I can get
但我不确信 我得到消息的速度
Any answers quicker than you can.
会比你快
Franko's aunt.
弗朗哥的姑妈
I need her here as soon as possible.
我现在就需要她来这 尽快
Can you do that?
能帮这个忙吗
Hey, Lightman's back on line.
莱特曼又恢复信♥号♥♥了
He needs our eyes and ears for this next part.
他需要我们接下来看好听清发生什么
We never had--
我们从没
Never had this conversation. I got it.
从没进行过这次谈话 我明白
If I help get these marines out,
如果我能把这些海军陆战队员救出去
I want my story told.
我希望我的故事能公之于众
That's above my pay grade, pal. Dream on.
别得寸进尺 伙计 做梦去吧
It's right at my pay grade,
这恰好符合我的接受尺度
If your story's true.
如果你没说谎的话
Well, that's the back entrance into the cave.
那是山洞的后入口
They're gonna hit a tunnel.
他们马上就要遇到一个隧♥道♥
And they can go one of two directions.
有两个方向可以走
Left? Left is bad.
左边吗 不能走左边
Charlie one, move right, over.
C1小队 向右走 完毕
No, no, no! wait, wait, wait!
不 不 不 等等 等等
Wait a second!
等一下
If this is a back way into the cave,
如果这是洞穴的后部入口
It's also a back way out.
那也是洞穴的背后出口
We mount a frontal assault.
我们组织一场正面袭击
That way they'll try and haul ass out the back way
那样一来他们会拼命往后走 从后面包抄
With the prisoners.
和囚犯们一起出去
That's what I'd do.
这就是我做的
How about you, eh?
你呢
Hold, positions, charlie one,
别动 坚守阵地 C1小队
Hold positions. Set evac charges.
坚守阵地 开始下撤退命令
Stand by for enemy, over.
准备迎敌 完毕
That's not Florida.
那才不是佛罗里达
Emily... How did you get in here?
艾米利 你怎么进来了
You lied to me.
你骗我
He lied to me.
他也骗我
Charlie one, hold positions.
C1小队 坚守阵地
Set evac charge.
开始下撤退命令
Stand by for enemy. Over.
准备迎敌 完毕
Em!
艾米
Dad?
爸爸
Emily.
艾米利
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Did he just get...
他是不是给
No, no, no, he didn't.
不 不 不可能的
Charlie one, access to the entrance now.
C1小队 现在开始进入
Charlie three, charlie three, zero alpha, over!
C3 C3 和A0小队 完毕
How'd the Taliban find us?
塔♥利♥班♥怎么发现我们的
They got his radio when he was hit.
他受伤时他们拿到了他的无线电设备
They used it for directions to find us here.
用那个判断方向 他们就找上门来了
Fire support, confirm position, over.
火力支援 确定位置 完毕
Moving through tunnel now.
正从隧♥道♥穿过
Going firm at tunnel intersection.
确定正走向隧♥道♥交叉口
Contact! contact!
连接 连接
Marine prisoners and Taliban!
发现人♥质♥和塔♥利♥班♥
3 Taliban dead.
3个塔♥利♥班♥死亡
Evac complete.
撤退完毕
We have the two marines and rescue team complete.
我们手中有两个海军陆战队士兵和救援队
Setting evac charges now. Over.
开始下撤退命令 完毕
Copy that.
收到
Alpha Whiskey one standing by waiting for your signal. Over.
AW1小队待命 等待信♥号♥♥ 完毕
I confirm we need medic on board. Over.
确认我们需要医务兵 完毕
It's a direct hit.
这是一次直接打击
The radios are dead for good.
无线电设备彻底完了
They're out there on their own now.
他们现在孤身行动了
Wait. What about us?
等等 那我们呢
You got any contingencies?
你有什么应急方案吗
In the event of loss of comms
在失去联♥系♥
During contact with the enemy,
在和敌人联♥系♥的时候
We have 20 minutes to haul ass out of here.
我们有20分钟可以撤离
What happens in 20 minutes?
在这20分钟里会发生什么
Smart bombs turn into a parking lot
精密制导炸♥弹♥将这里夷为平地
And everything in it.
一切化为乌有
So the only way that you can get out of here
所以你唯一可以从这里出来的方法
Is if you lure the enemy into the kill zone,
是把敌人引诱到死亡地带
Which happens to be... Right?
这样就能 对吧
Copy that.
你说得对
Oh, thank you very much.
非常感谢你
All right, you wait here.
你在这里等
If I'm not back in 18 minutes,
如果我18分钟后还不回来
You leave by that door.
你就离开
You know how to use that?
你知道怎么用吗
Not bad for a scientist.
对于学者来说还不赖
I've had my moments.
我自己可以搞定
Terrific.
好极了
We've got 17 minutes.
我们还有17分钟
You want to tell me about your moments?
你想说该轮到你发挥了吗
That game's over now. Yeah, I mean...
现在游戏已经结束了 我是说
Besides, you're the one who wants his story told, so...
是你想把故事公之于众的 所以
How badly you want to hear it?
你有多想知道
All right, well,
好吧
The answer's probably gonna
也许就算回答了
stay in this room anyway. Go on.
我们也一命呜呼了 继续
Ask your question.
你提问
What did you do in bosnia?
你在波斯尼亚干什么
Intelligence.
情报工作
You seem like you don't want to really talk about it.
你似乎不是真心想要和我谈话
Why is that?
为什么
Well, the past is the past, right?
过去的就让它过去吧
I can relate to that.
但我觉得这和此事有关
I know that you're trying to get some common ground
我知道你想找到我和你
Between us, all right, khaled,
之间的共同点 卡勒
But I didn't betray my country.
但是我没背叛自己的国家
You betrayed something.
但你背叛了某些东西
Yeah, I betrayed myself. How about you?
对 我背叛了自己 你呢
Mr. Komisky, a moment of your time?
科密斯基先生 可以谈谈吗
You too, torres.
你一起 托勒斯
My real name is specialist glen welsh.
我的真名是格林·威尔士专家[专业顾问]
What branch of the military were you in?
你是哪方面的军事专家
Uh, back to Bosnia, your betrayal.
回到波斯尼亚 你的背叛
All right.
好吧
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表