剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Sorry!
对不起!
Sorry!
对不起
Hi, it's Marla.
你好 是Marla
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
I can't do this right now.
我现在不能这样做
You're here?
你在这儿?
At the club?
俱乐部里?
No. I can't meet you.
不 我不能见你
I have to get back to my daughter.
我必须回到我女儿身边
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom! Where are you?
妈妈! 你在哪?
You don't trust me!
你不相信我!
It's just control things. Admit it.
总是有控制欲 承认了吧!
Admit it. You're reluctant to leave me in charge.
承认了吧 你根本不想让我来负责这里
Rubbish.
废话
Then why haven't you gone yet?
那你怎么还不走?
What? Why are you trying to get rid of me?
什么? 你为什么那么想赶我走?
You haven't had a vacation in 6 years, Cal. Come on.
你已经六年没度假了 Cal 快点
You are trying to miss your flight.
你想错过你的航♥班♥
I am not. I am not.
我没有 我没有
I am trying to find
我在找
the Anderson file. The Anderson file.
Anderson档案 Anderson档案
I've got it, all right?
我可以搞定 好吧?
I can take care of it. Come on.
我能处理好这个 快点
Stop stalling.
不要拖延
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Honestly, Cal. The cab is outside waiting for you.
老实说 Cal 出租车在外面等你
Grab your jacket and let's go.
拿上你的夹克衫 我们走吧
You deserve this.
你应得的
Emily's waiting for you. Come on.
Emily在等你 快点
Don't push me. Don't push me.
别推我 别推我
Come on, let's go. Here.
快点 一起走 这儿
Here.
这儿
Oh, give me your cell phone.
哦 把手♥机♥给我
You don't need to check in while you're gone.
你走了也不需要用手♥机♥联♥系♥我们了吧
It's just gonna stress you out. Come on.
让你减轻压力 快点
No kicking and screaming?
没有反对和尖叫?
I have absolute faith in you.
我完全相信你
And my staff.
和我的同事
Here I go, then.
那我走了
Have a good time.
过得愉快
Are you really working?
你真在工作?
We've only been here 2 days.
我们才来两天
You really need to learn how to relax, Dad.
你真的需要学习如何来放松 爸爸
People who can't relax die younger.
不会放松的人会比较早逝
I learned that in health class.
我在健康课里学的
Don't worry about me, love, will you?
别担心我 亲爱的 行吗?
What are you looking at, anyway?
顺便问一下 你在看什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You're spying on the office?
你在监视办公室?
Look, I'm my own boss.
好吧 我是自己的老板
That's a 24/7 job.
这是7天24小时的工作
Someday, when I'm a stressed-out workaholic,
如果有一天我成为了一个不堪重压的工作狂
I'll have you to thank.
我可得感谢你
When did you become such a know-it-all?
你什么时候变得那么博学了?
We had an agreement that if I behave maturely,
我们有协议如果我变成熟了
you would treat me like an adult.
你会像个成人一样待我
So, as an adult, I'm telling you to relax
因此 作为成人 我告诉你要放松
and stop it with the creepy snooping.
不要再监视了
Hey.
嘿
If you don't, I'll just go pick up boys by the pool.
你不这样 我就去结识游泳池里的男孩子.
All right, deal.
好吧 成交
Oh, I'll have one of those, too, thanks.
哦 我也要杯那样的 谢谢
Make it a virgin.
不加酒精
Dr. Cal lightman?
Cal lightman博士?
My name's Lou Nemeroff.
我叫Lou Nemeroff
I'm with the American embassy.
美国大使♥馆♥的
There's an urgent matter that we need your help with.
有个紧急情况需要你的帮助
An american woman, Marla Seeger,
一个美国女人 Marla Seeger
disappeared 2 days ago from the Oceano Hotel.
两天前在Oceano酒店失踪了
It's just down the beach.
在下面的沙滩上
She was last seen at the hotel bar.
我们最后一次在酒店酒吧里见过她
This is local news footage.
这是当地新闻
La mujer Americana... muy borracha.
那个美国女人... 喝得烂醉
This is the bartender who last saw her.
这是最后一个见到她的酒保
He says that she was drunk,
他说她喝醉了
coming on to several men,
和一些男人接触过
and that she eventually left with one of them.
最后跟其中一个男人走了
Ahora, lo tenemos razon para creer que...
目前 我们相信...
The local police, they aren't doing anything.
当地警♥察♥什么都不管
They believe that she left voluntarily.
他们相信她是自愿走的
She's a really good mom.
她是个非常好的母亲
I just want to find her.
我只想找到她
Mom, if you're watching this,
妈妈 如果你在看这个
please come back.
请你回来吧
And that's her 12-year-old daughter.
那是她12岁的女儿
Oh, my God, that's so sad.
哦 天啊 太惨了
What's the State Department doing about this?
国家部门在做什么?
Their official policy is to leave it in the hands of local authorities.
官方政策是把这个交由当局来负责
Oh, so nothing.
哦 那就什么都不做
They're doing nothing.
他们什么都不做
Which makes me wonder why you're here.
我想知道你为什么在这
Your boss doesn't know about this little field trip of yours, does he?
你老板不知道你的这次小拜访 对吧?
I can't ignore what's going on in mexico.
我无法无视发生在墨西哥的事
Which is what?
什么事?
More than 200 americans have gone missing in the last few years,
过去几年有200多名美国人失踪
mostly collateral damage from the drug cartels,
大部分由于毒品
but unless it's some pretty blond teenager,
除非是些漂亮的金发少女
nobody even wants to talk about it.
甚至没人想去谈论这个
All I need to know is if somebody on this video
我想知道视频中的人是否
is trying to hide something.
在隐藏些什么
Yeah, the detective in charge of the case
是啊 负责案子的侦探
and, um, the bartender.
还有 酒保
Dr. Lightman, can you help us find Marla Seeger?
Lightman博士 你能帮我们找到Marla Seeger吗?
Dad.
爸爸
What?
干嘛?
Come on.
答应吧
Some people at the hotel,
酒店里的一些人
they said that they saw your mom crying.
说看到你妈妈哭了
Why was she sad?
她为什么那么悲伤?
I don't know.
我不知道
Everyone's saying she was a bad mother,
大家都说她是个坏母亲
but she always took good care of me.
但她总是把我照顾得很好
Yeah, I'll bet she did.
是啊 我敢打赌
You think you can find her?
你觉得你能找到她?
Oh, absolutely. he's definitely gonna find your mom.
哦 当然 他一定能找到你妈妈的
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know, love.
我不知道 亲爱的
You ever think that grown up are full of crap?
你是不是觉得大人总是鬼话连篇?
Yeah.
是的
Lots of times.
常常
Usually it's 'cause we've made a mistake,
通常因为我们犯了错
done something wrong, but we don't want to talk about it,
做错事 但我们不愿意谈论
we don't want to admit it.
我们不愿意承认
Which makes us hypocris.
蚨ue244涞眯槲?
I think you've got a secret.
我想你有秘密
And you're too scared to talk about it.
你害怕谈论它
Mom always picks awful boyfriends,
妈妈总是挑上一些糟透了的男朋友
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表