剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You had everything point at him.
所有事都是针对他
It made perfect sense.
合情合理
Ex-cop, politician hires ex-con to kill rival.
警♥察♥从政后买♥♥通前科犯来干掉竞选对手
I'm a businessman, not a rival politician.
我是个生意人 不是政客
You're a billionaire, mate.
你可是亿万富翁啊 伙伴
I mean, it's the only power that matters.
有钱就够了
How much did you pay those 2 detectives?
你给那两个警探多少报酬
How much did you pay Hackman to kill Julie?
霍克曼拿了你多少钱后去干掉茱莉的
I didn't come here to be spoken to like this.
我到这里来不是谈这个
Open the door.
把门打开
It was a very clever move,
多精明的算计
having Hackman tell me that he killed Julie up front.
先让霍克曼跑来告诉我自己是杀害茱莉的凶手
That's hiding the truth within the truth,
用一个事实来掩盖另一个
and that's very tricky.
算计到家了
You had me going for a bit.
你引我去的
Now, the envelope was just bait, right,
信封不过是个饵
to get Julie in the hotel room.
目的是把茱莉引到酒店去
Where you had Hackman kill her?
霍克曼在那里干掉她
You even sent us to his condo,
你还引我们到他公♥寓♥去
where you planted a shredder.
在那里摆好碎纸机
Open the door.
把门打开
You own the newspaper Julie worked for.
茱莉在你旗下的报社工作
You made it look like he had her killed.
你设计得像是他杀害了茱莉
You did the same with Hackman.
也用同样的手法干掉霍克曼
Almost killing another friend of mine in the process, by the way.
这中间差点没要了我另外一个朋友的命
For what reason, some kind of rivalry?
我凭什么这么做 为了除掉对手吗
You already said I have all the power I need.
你不是说了 我有钱就行了
Let's talk about this for a minute.
谈谈这个吧
It's a Baltimore dui
巴尔的摩的罚单
that you got from him 20 years ago.
20年前他开给你的
This isn't just about a ticket, is it?
这并非单纯的罚单对吗
This is about something else.
里面还有其他故事
You're that guy?
那人是你啊
This is about that? This is about her-- what's-her-name?
你就为这个吗 她叫什么来着
She couldn't wait to be with a real man.
她不过是迫不急待需要个真爷们
She just needed me to show her.
我只是应需而动
We were gonna be married.
我们马上要结婚了
She was my whole life.
我的生命里只有她
She was the passenger in your car which you were driving drunk.
她当时坐在你车里 而你是醉酒驾车
I wasn't drunk!
我没喝多
Oh, I think you remember this like it was yesterday.
你这段记忆永远都抹不掉吧
You'd had a few, right?
你喝酒了对吗
He thought it would be fun to arrest my fiancee
他编个了卖♥♥淫的罪名把我未婚妻逮捕了
on some fictional prostitution allegations.
居然觉得这样很好玩
He insults her, gropes her, cuffs her, then he takes her away.
他对她污言秽语 动手动脚 戴上手铐就带走了
What did you do about it, eh?
你当时干什么了
Eh?
说啊
Nothing.
什么都没做
Sod all.
屁都没干
What did you do with the fiancee after?
带走他未婚妻之后 你做什么了
I took her home. We dated for a while.
我把她带回家 浪漫了一阵
It was good while it lasted.
感觉不赖
Shut up.
闭嘴
Am I proud of it? If I had my life to do over,
觉得挺自豪的 如果重新来过
would I do it again?
我会不会再玩一回呢
Open the door, Lightman!
开门 莱特曼
You see that? You see that?
看到没 看见了
Do you ever read any of my friend Julie's work, eh?
你看过我朋友茱莉的文章吗
Eh?
看过吗
Have you got any idea what sort of woman is it you killed?
知不知道你谋杀了一个什么样的女人
Open the door, Lightman.
开门 莱特曼
This is a woman that went off to Iraq during the Shock and Awe show
这个女人参加震撼与威慑节目录制赴伊时
and refused to imbed with the troops.
都不用部队保护
Lightman, this has gone too far!
莱特曼 适可而止啊
I mean, it just doesn't happen anymore.
这一幕永远不能再现了
Lightman, this ends now!
莱特曼 够了
Let him go, councilman.
放他走吧 议员先生
It's over.
行了
And you call yourself a man?
你也敢称男人
That's what she said, eh? Your fiancee?
你未婚妻觉得你是男人啊
Get him out of my sight, Bernard.
把他带走 伯纳德
A billionaire. The only power that matters?
亿万富翁 有钱就行啦
Not in my town.
我的地盘上不行
That's all about you, that is.
全是关于你的文件
I think you know full well
你应该很清楚
I'm not gonna let Julie's work go to waste.
我不会让茱莉的心血付之东流
So...
所以...
You and I...
我和你
We're gonna get to know each other very well.
会对彼此做个彻底的了解
There's something you got to understand, right, em?
你要明白
I was Rick's age once, right?
我也是从瑞克这个年纪过来的
Look, give me a break, all right?
听着 给我些时间好吗
'cause I'm making this up as I go along, right?
我也学着接受这些
So just give me a break.
给我一些时间
Ok.
好
All right.
好啦
My point is...
我想告诉你
that he can't control himself.
他很难控制自己
It's not possible.
不可能控制得住
You might think that he is the most amazing bloke
就算在你看来这小子是你有生以来
that you've ever met in your life,
遇到过最出色的人
And you may be right.
就算你选对人了
But I'm telling you for a fact,
不过 我还是得说
that...
说实话...
Rick, along with every other teenage boy out there,
瑞克和其他这个年纪的秃小子一样
is gonna promise you just about anything.
对你任何山盟海誓
I mean, he's willing to say almost anything--
发什么毒誓都行
to get in my pants?
就为骗我上♥床♥
This is not a joke.
我没开玩笑
Em, this is not a joke.
绝不是说着玩
Rick and I never actually did it, dad.
爸 我和瑞克没上♥床♥
But you said-- "this is just sex." you said that.
可你告诉我说"就是做♥爱♥嘛"
You said, "dad, this is just sex."
你自己说的"爸 只是做♥爱♥嘛"
I was mad at you.
我当时在生你的气
So...that's the good news.
这算是...好消息吧
What's the bad news, then, em?
那坏消息呢
2 boyfriends ago.
我前面还交过两个
Really?
真的
You ok?
您没事吧
No.
有点
I mean, yeah, you know.
没事
But not really.
还是不太舒服
Come here.
过来
You know why I trust you.
知不知道我为什么信任你
Yeah, 'cause you're smart.
知道 因为您有智慧
And you're a great dad,
您是个伟大的父亲
and what other choice do you have?
还有 您只能信任我
Yeah.
没错
Come here, em.
过来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表