剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Oh. Oh, my baby.
我的孩子
What?
什么事
Stop hugging her, son.
离她远点 孩子
Why?
怎么了
'cause she's lying.
她在撒谎
She's not your mother.
她不是你的母亲
You don't know what you're talking about.
你在胡说八道
I gave birth to him in Virginia.
我在佛吉尼亚把他生下来
And then. I see, that's a lie.
之后 你在说谎
What are you gonna do,
你下一步要做什么
You just gonna keep them coming, or are you done now?
你要继续编谎 还是到此为止
Have you been drinking today?
你今天喝酒了吗
No, I don't think it's alcohol.
我想不是酒精的作用
I think it's drugs.
而是药物
So what was your drug of choice back in the day.
你之前吃了什么药
What is "x"?
是不是摇♥头♥丸♥
Meth? Coke?
冰♥毒♥ 还是可♥卡♥因♥
There it is, cocaine.
没错 是可♥卡♥因♥
What did you do? Did you sell him for drugs?
你到底做了什么 卖♥♥了他换毒品吗
How did you get him?
你从哪儿知道他的
Ok, ok.
好了 好了
I was on the pipe back then.
当时我在吸毒
I got close with my dealer.
和毒贩子走的很近
He had this crash pad in DC.
他在华府有个窝点
And I got there and there was this baby.
我去时候 床上有个婴儿
Who's baby?
谁的孩子
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
He was crashing.
他当时疯了
And he said he was gonna smother him,
他说他要把这个孩子闷死
So I took the baby.
于是我就把孩子带走了
You kidnapped him?
你是绑♥架♥了他
You were trying to protect him?
还是在保护他
I saw this AD
我看到广♥告♥
These people wanted a baby,
有对夫妻想要收养孩子
So I said I was his mother.
于是我就说我是这个孩子的母亲
What was the name of your drug dealer back in the day?
那个毒贩叫什么
I only remember him as Romeo.
我只记得他叫罗密欧
It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Of course Max says he's fine.
马♥克♥思♥自己当然说没事
He's a 16-year-old boy.
可是他才16岁而已
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to coddle him, does it?
虽然如此 你也不需要去哄他 是不是
I mean, a hard truth in the long run
长远来看 残酷的真♥相♥总比
is far better for you than a soft lie.
温柔的谎言要好
We are talking about a child.
可我们现在谈的是个孩子
And what child are we talking about?
你们在谈哪个孩子
Emily.
艾米利
Foster here disapproves of my parenting techniques,
福斯特对我教育子女的方式有所质疑
Which I think is a bit of a cheek, don't you?
我对此非常不以为然 你说呢
Oh, so you're not actually talking about,
其实你们谈的不是这个
Let's say, I don't know, an adolescent boy?
而是 我猜猜 一个青春期的男孩
No.
没有
Should we be? You?
是吗 你觉得呢
No. No.
不是
Then maybe you two can explain something to me.
那你们或许可以帮我解释一些事情
Well, I'll do my level best.
我会尽全力的
All right. Well, try to picture this.
好 想象一下
I'm in Hilton Head, eighth hole,
我在希尔顿头岛第八次牌面朝下发出的牌
2 under par, best game of my life.
2次失误 玩得最好的一次了
Then all of a sudden I get this call from my FBI supervisor
然后突然接到联调局那边上司的电♥话♥
Wondering if my interest in 16-year-old boys is business
问我对16岁男孩的兴趣是工作需要
Or purely recreational.
还是纯粹娱乐
And which is it?
是哪个原因呢
Well, see, that's what I'm hoping
这就是我想要
That you can help me with.
你帮我解释的了
Because it seems like somebody here in DC
因为看样子 有人在华府
Used my personal id number and password
用我的私人用户名和密♥码♥
To access an FBI database.
进入了联调局数据库
But when I'm not actually in DC,
但我人根本不在华府
That sets off alarms,
这就说不通了
So can either of you tell me who I should blame
你俩谁能告诉我 我的假期
For ruining my vacation?
就这么毁了 该怪谁呢
Loker?
洛克尔
Sorry, I just... I heard what happened.
抱歉 我都听说了
Is there anything I can do?
有什么能帮忙的吗
You could stop looking at me like
你可以别那样看着我
you think I'm a freak or screw-up.
就像我是怪人或者倒霉蛋
I don't think you're screwed up,
我不认为你很倒霉
I think your family is.
倒霉的是你的家人
There's a big difference.
这有很大区别
Perfect girl with the perfect life's
过着完美生活的完美女孩
Some expert on messed up families now?
突然能理解悲惨的家庭了吗
My dad's a human lie detector.
我爸是个谎言识别机
I have a family history of suicide.
我家有家族自杀史
And my divorced parents sleep together sporadically,
离了婚的爸妈偶尔还会一起睡
Fight constantly,
却不停的吵架
And still insist we get together on holidays.
还坚持假期要一起过
How's that for perfect?
这样能算完美吗
At least you know who your parents are.
至少你知道自己父母是谁
Yeah.
是啊
Well, anything I can do to help.
有什么能帮你的吗
I promise, one freak to another.
我保证 怪人间的互助
You know, I go away for one weekend,
我离开刚一个周末
And you two start acting like Bonnie and Clyde.
你们俩就演起雌雄大盗了
You're doing Christmas with me.
你们圣诞节得跟我过了
No one needed to convince me
不需要他说服我
That bringing the authorities into this case was a bad idea.
我也知道让当局介入不是好事
Yeah, well, if you had come talked to me first,
如果你们提前告诉我
I could have helped avoid all of this.
我本可以帮忙避免这些麻烦的
Any chance that can happen now?
现在还有可能吗
Because of what these people did,
因为这些人的过失
A kidnapper got away with abducting a baby.
诱拐婴儿的绑♥架♥犯逍遥法外
Mr. and Mrs. Roland.
罗岚先生和太太
Are you here about Max? Have you seen him?
你们是为马♥克♥思♥来的吗 你们见过他吗
No, what happened?
没有 出什么事了
He left a note. He ran away.
他留下字条 离家出走了
We have a warrant for your arrests.
这是逮捕令
Tom.
汤姆
Being charged with false adoption
罪名是非法收养
And child endangerment.
还有危及儿童安全
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
So, bottom line, they're saying we provoked it,
这么说 他们认为事件是我们引发的
But they don't have anything concrete.
但是没有任何证据
Just firsthand accounts.
只是观察的结论
Well, the news footage didn't show anything.
新闻片段看不出什么
Your security guards, they mention anything
你们的保安人员有没有提到
About bullying your customers?
恐吓顾客之类的事
Look. People resent authority.
听着 人们总对当局感到反感
I get it. My dad was a cop.
这我理解 我父亲以前是警♥察♥
Mr. Bernardo, uh...
伯纳多先生
One of the things we do is look at body language.
我们的工作之一是观察肢体语言
And we've found that sometimes when
我们发现 有时候
people are feeling vulnerable,
感到无助的人
They tend to cover their...
会下意识遮掩自己的
Gonads.
生殖器
Can you pull up that photo you showed me last month?
能把你上个月给我看过的照片放出来吗
Rita... You want me to do it?
莉亚 要我自己来么
Churchill at Yalta...
丘吉尔在雅尔塔
Roosevelt and Stalin are divvying up the world.
罗斯福和斯大林正在瓜分世界
Britain's being left out. The hat placement says it all.
英国被排除在外 帽子的位置说明了一切
Now...
现在
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表