剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It was about advancing your career.
它关系到你的职业前景
Which has obviously come to an end.
不过已经明显结束了
If I didn't do what I did, you'd have no case.
如果我没做那些的话 你的案子早就完了
You should be thanking me.
你应该感谢我
There will be an internal investigation,
这将会有个深入的调查
but you'll be clear
而你会是清白的
You'll testify against Greene with our full support.
我们将全力支持你指证格林
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Dr. Lightman.
莱特曼博士
You're welcome.
不用客气
I could see the, um...
我能看到
the gratitude.
你的感恩之情
I'll see myself out.
不用送了
Oi! Convict.
劳♥改♥犯
How you get here?
你怎么到这里来了
I got quite reputation with the guards.
我在警卫那里相当有名
They're terrified of me.
他们都很怕我
Yeah, as they should be.
是 你本来就可怕
You all right?
还好吗
Yeah, you know,
是 你知道
3 hot meals, comfy bed,
一日三餐热饭 舒服的被窝
Nothing to do but read and watch TV.
除了读书看电视无事可做
You know, being a protected witness
做一个受保护的证人
Is kind of like being on vacation.
有点儿像度假
But I am ready to get back to work, though.
但我已准备好回到工作岗位了
Yeah, well, not long now, eh?
是 不用多久了
Yeah.
是
Now, officially, you didn't do anything wrong.
现在 官方说法是你没有做错任何事
How you feel about it,
你自己如何感觉
that's an entirely different matter.
又完全是另一回事
You know, I keep think about Scotty's son.
你知道 我总在想斯科蒂儿子的事
His name's Mike. He's...
他叫麦克
He's about 12 years now, and, uh...
他现在12岁左右
I used to take him to the Knicks games sometimes and...
我以前时常的带他去看尼克斯队比赛
He was a good kid.
他是个好孩子
I killed his father.
我杀了他的父亲
Yeah, you did.
是 你是这样做了
Yeah, you did.
是 你是这样做了
You made your choice.
你做出了你的选择
Yeah.
是
Why didn't you just write me off?
你当初为什么不剔除我
I've been cut loose many times, you know,
有好几次 我都想放弃 你知道
when the truth was inconvenient.
当真♥相♥让人难以接受时
There was one person caught me on the way down.
在我沮丧的时候有一个人拉了我一把
That's a ture friend.
那才是真正的朋友
Yeah.
对
Yeah, she is.
对 她是
Hey, look, uh, you know, they pulled me away so fast,
听着 这些事来得太快了
I never got a chance to thank you--
我从来没有机会感谢你
Oh, shut up.
不用说了
Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right?
一家人就别客气了 懂吗
Court's in session.
要开庭了
It's time, Agent Reynolds.
到你了 雷诺兹探员
All right.
好的
Here goes.
这是我的路
You'll get it done.
你会搞定它的
That I will.
废话 我是谁啊
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表