剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Well go on.
好 去吧
You're not just doing this to push Zoe's buttons.
你这样做不仅仅是了为惹怒Zoe
There's something else going on here.
肯定还有别的原因
This is about justice, Foster.
这只和正义有关 Foster
There's something else. Zoe-related.
还有别的原因 和Zoe有关
Justice for a murder victim.
为受害者寻求正义
By avoiding my question, you just answered it.
通过回避这个问题 你已经给出了答案
I just hope for all our sakes, you know what you're doing.
只是看在我们大家的利益上 你要明白你现在做着什么
Join the club.
加入这个团体
6 of the jurors look convinced Clara is guilty
6个陪审员看上去确认Clara是有罪的
just from the opening arguments.
仅仅从公开讨论上来看
You could see approval on their faces
你可以从他们面上看到同意的表情
every time the prosecutor talked.
每当原告发言的时候
Maybe. But these 2 are for the defense.
或许吧 但是那两个是倾向于辩护律师
and they've already emerged as leaders.
而且他们已经形同领导者了
Jurors 6, 7, and 11 were looking at them the whole time,
陪审员6号♥7号♥和11号♥ 一直都在看着它们
Gauging their reaction.
测定一下他们的反应
Which way you two leaning?
你们两个怎么看?
Maybe he wasn't dying fast enough for her.
或许对于她来说 他死的不够早
I mean, the guy was 30 years older than she is.
我是说 那个男的要比她大30岁
So? So...
所以? 所以...
It can affect the power dynamic.
它会导致权力的变化
Imbalance of power in a relationship can lead to victimization.
在恋爱中的权利不平衡 可以导致欺骗
Oh, that struck a nerve.
这话会引起骚动
That's interesting.
这说法真有趣
Studies show that the most successful marriages are the ones
研究表明那些最成功的婚姻
where husbands are at least 5 years older than their wives.
就是丈夫比妻子最少大五岁
So, being with an older man broadens your horizons, does it?
所以跟一个老男人在一起 能够开阔你的眼界 对吧?
I'm sure Clara learned a lot from Victor.
我确信 Clara从Victor学到很多
Yeah. I'm sure she did... about denture cream.
是啊 我确信她学到很多... 比如假牙润滑油
You see, you're not listening, again.
瞧 你又没在听了
Loker, what Torres is saying is that she needs to be stimulated and challenged.
Loker啊 Torres说的是她需要感到刺♥激♥和挑战自我
By experience.
经验之谈
So, who was this old fart then, eh?
那么 谁又在瞎放屁? 嗯?
I was talking about Clara.
我是在说Clara
Nah. You weren't.
呐 你不是
You connected with a memory,
你是感同身受
which I proceeded to be little.
但我似乎一无所知
Sorry about that.
替你感到遗憾
Oh, you cannot sing the praises of older men
哦 你不能仅仅歌♥颂老男人
and then not give up details.
却又不愿意说出详情
Watch me.
看我的
All right.
好的
What? You couldn't take me one-on-one?
什么? 你不能一对一的搞定我吗?
Nah. Been there, done that.
呐 去过了 也搞定了
Ow, Loker, let go!
噢 Loker 我们走吧!
I promise to play nice today.
我保证过今天要表现出友好
Last time you said that you left claw marks.
上次你这么说的时候 你留下了抓痕
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
你保证你所说的都是实话 全部都是实话
And nothing but the truth, so help you God?
真♥相♥至上 愿上帝助你
That's not possible.
那是不可能的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Well, no one can tell the whole truth, your honor.
好吧 没有任何一个人能够只说实话的 法官大人
I mean, it's subjective. It's filtered through our own experiences.
我是说 这是主观的 它是经过我们主观思想过滤的
And that's the real truth.
那才是真的事实
Well, how about promising to be honest
好吧 那么保证你诚实可以吗
to the best of your ability?
尽自己最大的可能?
Now, you're talking.
好 现在你可以说话了
Please, be seated. Thank you, your honor.
请 坐下 谢谢你 法官大人
Dr. Lightman, your resume speaks for itself.
Lightman博士 你的履历证明了你的能力
You're Oxford educated. You're a doctorate in psychology.
你受教于牛津大学 你是哲学博士
and you're a consultant for the FBI.
并且你是联邦调查局的顾问
As you well know, the key question in this trial is
正如你们所知 这个案件最关键的部分是
where was Clara Musso the night her husband was murdered?
在她丈夫被杀害的那晚 Clara Musso在哪?
The defense wants us to believe
辩护律师希望我们相信
that the trauma of finding her husband dead
发现她丈夫死亡的心灵创伤
has left Mrs. Musso unable to recall the 40 minutes
使得Musso没办法回想起那四十分钟的记忆
between leaving him and discovering his corpse.
在离开他 到发现他尸体的那段时间
Dr. Lightman, in your expert opinion,
Lightman博士 就你的经验看来
Does this claim of memory loss pass the sniff test?
这种失忆的说词 能通过心理测试吗?
No.
不行
Could you elaborate?
你能详尽的说明吗?
Yeah.
好的
It's been proven that some trauma
事实证明 有些创伤
Warfare, child abuse...
比如战争 虐待儿童
can cause memory loss.
会导致失忆
Do you have experience with such cases?
你有这样经历的案子吗?
Yeah. Plenty.
是的 很多
I've worked with soldiers, rape victims.
我曾见过士兵 强♥奸♥受害者
Memory loss is caused by degradation or abuse.
失忆是由退化或虐待造成的
shock of a dead spouse, I mean, that'd be a first.
丧偶的打击 我的意思是说 还是第一次
How about a shock of committing murder?
那么由于行凶而带来的打击呢?
Killers have been known to experience amnesia.
都知道杀手经常失忆
Forensic psychologists call it red out.
法律心理里学家称它为红视
How common is it to lie, claiming memory loss?
谎称失忆这现象有多普遍?
Well, 9 out of 10 people claiming memory loss are lying.
百分之九十的人声称失忆是在撒谎
Why would they do that?
为什么他们要这么做?
Well, it's easier to say, "I can't remember."
是啊 比起说实话 直接说"我不记得了"
Than tell the truth.
会更加容易
I have nothing further.
我没有问题了
Your witness, counselor.
你的专业鉴定师 律师
Ahem.
啊咳
Permission to treat Dr. Lightman as a hostile witness?
能允许把Lightman博士列为敌意证人吗?
Granted. Dr. Lightman!
允许 Lightman博士!
I'm sorry. Won't happen again, Your Honor.
很抱歉 不会再发生了 法官大人
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. Lightman was born hostile.
Lightman博士天生就带有敌意
He also happens to be my ex-husband.
他恰巧还是我的前夫
Guilty as charged.
罪名成立
But, you know, it was my loss.
但 跟她离婚是我的损失
'cause truly she is an angel.
因为 事实上 她是个天使
The prosecution has touted your credentials, Dr. Lightman.
这项指控正合你的专长 Lightman博士
Are we to understand that you possess the gift
我们是不是可以认识到 你拥有着
of being able to distinguish between truth and lies?
能够辨别真♥相♥与谎言的天赋?
No. No. 20 years of research is not a gift, is it?
不 不 20年的研究称不上天赋 不是吗?
You and I know, it's a bit of a curse, really.
你我都明白 这有点是在骂人 真的
Indeed it was.
事实正是如此
In fact, do you recall being jeered off the stage
还记得2005年你在哈佛的全球心理学大会上
while keynoting the Harvard Global Psychology Conference in 2005?
做专题发言 然后被轰下台的事情吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I do. Yeah!
是 是 是 我记得 记得!
Yeah, and it's bonkers.
是的 全场都疯了
Right? Because I could have sworn that they were cheering.
对吧? 因为我发誓当时他们在欢呼
They called it pop psychology.
他们称之为通俗心理学
Voodoo science.
巫毒科学
I think it's because they're scared of me.
我想 这是因为他们害怕我
4 years ago when we were still married,
4年前 在我们还没有离婚的时候
You accused my boss of sleeping with me.
你指责我的老板跟我上♥床♥
The gloves are coming off now, eh?
这事现在已经澄清了 是吧?
Objection! Your honor, that's immaterial.
我反对! 法官大人 这些都无关紧要
Dr. Lightman, last warning.
Lightman博士 最后一次警告
Overruled.
反对无效
Didn't it come out eventually that my boss...
但最终的结果呢 我的老板
A man... was in fact gay?
这男人 事实上是同性恋 对吧?
Yeah. Yeah, it did.
是的 是的 是这样的
Yeah. I was way off the mark on that one.
是的 那件事我是弄错了
But I mean, I was jealous. I was young.
但 我那是吃醋 我那时还不够成熟
I was head over heels in love. You know.
我深陷恋爱 不能自拔
By day I'm a scientist. But by night, I'm fallible.
白天 我是个科学工作者 而晚上 我会变得容易犯错
I'm only human.
我只是个普通人
Well, I'm not questioning your humanity.
好吧 我不是在质疑你的人性
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表