剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
to a friend of mine at the local news.
给我在本地从事新闻工作的朋友
Dax.
嘿Dax
Tell Dr. Burns Ava has visitors.
告诉Burns医生Ava有人探访
I'd like him to observe.
我需要他去监视
What's with the old white guy?
这个白种老男人是谁?
I'm your sister's boss.
我是你姐姐的老板
Yep. The lie guy?
是 那个会识谎的人?
You brought the lie guy.
你把那个会识谎的人带来了
Ava, what the hell happened last night?
Ava 昨晚到底发生了什么?
Like you care.
像你关心似的
Hey, I'm here.
嘿 我在这
I care.
我关心
You're super sexy.
你是超级性感啊
You want to make out?
想和我亲热一下不?
Absolutely. Climb on board, darling.
当然了 上来吧 亲爱的
She's testing him.
她在测试他
Ya think?
你这么想?
Sorry. I'll hold the condescension.
对不起 我试着不这么傲慢
You like making people uncomfortable.
你喜欢让人们不舒服
Yeah, I do.
是 我是
How about you?
那你呢?
Why so scared, then?
那么 为什么那么害怕?
I'm not scared.
我没有害怕
Come on, Ava, the man is a deception expert.
算了吧 Ava 他是个识谎专家
Is it Marly, eh?
是Marly么 嗯?
I'll take that as a yes, actually.
事实上 我把这个当做是
You know, you remind me of your sister
你知道 你让我想起了你的姐姐
2 years ago.
两年前的她
You know, a completely open book,
你知道的 完全是一本打开的书一样
but trying desperately to be inscrutable.
但想方设法让人捉摸不透
So why did you leave a message on your sister's machine?
为什么在你姐姐的答录机上留言?
I wanted to get out of here.
我想从这里出去
Why? Look around.
为什么? 出去转转
I get in one cop's face one time, they toss me in juvie.
有一次 我打了一个警♥察♥的脸 他们就把我扔进了青少年中心
Oh, come on, that's not all that happened.
哦 得了 事情不全是那样
They share a dad.
她们是一个爸生的
I gather he was pretty useless.
我想他一定很没用
Stage 4 alcoholic.
他是4级酗酒
Ava grew up being beaten
意识不清醒的时候
during his blackouts.
就会打Ava 从小就这样
The mother O.D.'d when she was 10.
她10岁的时候 母亲吸毒过量而亡
Ava was in the next room.
当时Ava就在隔壁
And then she went into the system
然后她就来这里了
when what she needed was intensive therapy.
她需要接受高♥强♥度的治疗
The girl has been here for 6 months.
那女孩来这有6个月了
It's the first time family's shown up.
这还是第一次看到她的家属
Dax should know. He used to be a resident.
Dax是知道的 他以前在这待过
Now I'm a success story.
现在我是成功的范例
My social worker says I have a recurrent shoplifting problem.
我的社工说我有周期性的商店偷窃瘾
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
I say this ass deserves good denim.
我说 我的屁♥股♥配得上那些漂亮衣服
Yeah, it's a nice ass.
是啊 屁♥股♥的确好看
Hey.
嘿
Anyway, if I need something,
总之 我想要的东西
who's gonna get it for me but me?
除了我自己 谁还能给我呢?
Well, if you wanted out of here so bad,
那么 如果你真那么想从这里出去
why did you call me and hang up?
那为什么给我打电♥话♥又突然挂了?
I heard somebody coming. I freaked.
我听见有人来了 我很害怕
Where's Marly?
Marly在哪儿?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't believe her.
我不信她
Do you?
你信吗?
Not for a second.
一个字都不信
Fine. I saw Marly last night.
好吧 我昨晚看见Marly了
She was sneaking out.
她想偷偷溜出去
Oh.
哦
Crap.
真糟
What's that? Lockdown.
那是什么? 一级防范禁闭
Someone's hurt, right?
有人受伤了 对吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm a doctor.
是的 我是医生
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
It's Marly, right?
是Marly 对吗?
Marly's dead.
Marly死了
You can just say it.
你说吧 我没事
Somebody hit her in the head
凶手猛击她的头部
hard enough to kill her.
把她打死了
The police are investigating.
警♥察♥正在调查
Whatever.
去他的
You think they'll let me go back to my room now?
你觉得他们能让我回房♥间了吗?
Ava...
嘿Ava...
you said... you said that you followed Marly
你说... 你说昨晚Marly溜出去的时候
last night when she snuck out.
你看见她了
So?
那又怎样?
And your message said that something bad happened.
你给我的留言中说 有些不好的事发生了
Ava, what did you see?
Ava 你究竟看到了什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You're lying.
你在撒谎
She is... she is lying, right?
她... 她在撒谎 对吗?
All right, enough.
好了 够了
This is ridiculous.
这真是荒唐
Hey. My turn.
嘿 该我问了
What are you doing?!
你在干什么?!
Lightman!
嘿Lightman!
You killed her, right?
你杀了她 对吗?
You killed Marly, didn't you?
你杀了Marly 是不是?
No, I didn't! Admit it.
不 我没有! 承认吧
You bashed her head in, didn't you?
你痛打她的头 对不对?
No, I didn't! You see, I think you're brilliant.
不 我没有! 你看 我觉得你很出色啊
I'll give you that. You're brilliant
我会说 你利用你姐姐
the way you manipulate your sister.
手腕真高明啊
I mean, you play on all that guilt she carries around
我是说 你利用她没有保护好你
for not being able to protect you from your father.
不受父亲殴打的自责心理
But the funny thing is, right,
但 有趣的是
I don't have that problem.
我不是你姐姐
Now, your friend is dead.
现在 你的朋友死了
You can play tough all you like,
你可以装坚强
but you loved her.
但是你爱她
You loved her like a sister.
你像亲姐妹一样爱她
That's why I'm gonna help you.
所以我才来帮你
But first you gotta tell me what you know.
但你得先告诉我你知道什么
You tell me or I'm gonna leave.
你告诉我 不然我就走
I'm gonna leave, you're sister's gonna leave,
我走了 你姐姐也走了
and you're gonna be stuck here on you're own.
就剩你自己一个人被困在这里
And we will not come back,
我们不会回来
so tell me what you know.
所以 告诉我你知道的
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
Marly?
Marly吗?
Who's the father?
谁是孩子的父亲?
I don't know.
我不知道
Lie.
撒谎
She was always crying
每次她见完Burns医生
after she'd visit Dr. Burns.
回来就老是哭
Ask him.
问他吧
That's not good enough. I'm off.
就说这么点 我走了
Nice knowing you.
很高兴认识你
Wait! Last night...
等等! 昨晚...
I heard her scream.
我听到她尖叫
I didn't try to help her. I ran.
我没有去帮她 我跑开了
I was scared.
因为我很害怕
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表