剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Tell me.
告诉我
Am I ever gonna get home?
我能回家吗
We don't have time for this game.
我们没时间陪你玩游戏
It's not a game. It's a test of trust.
这不是游戏 这是诚信测试
Right?
是吗
Well, if you ever do get home,
如果你能回家
You're pretty much screwed.
那么你肯定会被关起来
It's the right cave. I'm 100% certain.
就是这个山洞 我百分百确定
Charlie one, target confirmed. Move, move.
C1小队 目标确认 行动 行动
Charlie one, copy, out.
C1小队 收到 完毕
Stand by...
时刻准备
Contact! contact!
遭遇敌人 遭遇敌人
Man down! man down!
有人倒下 有人倒下了
You and your science just let this
你和你的科学刚刚让这混♥蛋♥
bastard lead us into an ambush.
把我们带进了一个埋伏
Casualty--Charlie three.
有伤员 C3小队
Hey! No! Back off!
别这样 后退
All right. Hey.
好了
What did he just say to you? What did he say to you?
他对你说了什么 他对你说了什么
He said, "kill me now, it would be an honor."
他说 "杀了我 会很光荣"
You meant it, didn't you?
你故意的 是不是
Who are you now? Huh? Who are you?
你是谁 你是谁
My Taliban name is Khaled. Yeah?
我在塔♥利♥班♥叫卡勒 是吗
My name is Mo--short for Mohammed.
我叫默 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的缩写
Zero, Charlie one, Charlie three's hit bad.
A0小队 C1和C3小队 伤亡严重
Wait. Out.
回话
Did you or did you not send my men into an ambush?
你有没有把我的人带进埋伏
I did not!
我没有
I told you it was a Taliban hideout.
我告诉过你那是个塔♥利♥班♥藏身处
Did you expect it to be guarded?
你认为会没有防御措施吗
Maybe you underestimate your enemy.
或许你太低估你的敌人了
No, wait! No, wait!
不 等等 不等等
Hey, he's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
No, he was as shocked as you are by what happened.
不 他和你一样都被刚刚发生的事吓坏了
And you're not going to kill an unarmed man in cold blood
你不会就这点小挫败 就要杀死
Just out of sheer frustration,
一个手无寸铁的废物吗
so knock it off.
所以别吵了
All right?
好吗
You know that man?
你认识这人
You know that man?
你认识这人
I've never seen him before.
之前从没见过
Do you know that man?
你认识这人吗
I've never seen him before.
之前从没见过
Foster? Foster, who you got in there?
福斯特 福斯特 谁在你那儿
Ed Komisky, defense department.
爱德·科密斯基 来自国防部
Hi, Ed. I see you've met my friend Franko,
爱德 我知道你见过我的朋友弗朗哥
Oh, a little bit ago.
就在不久之前
There you go.
轮到你了
Is he one of the ones who sent you here?
他是不是把你送过来的人之一
Is he the one that sent you here?
他是不是把你送过来的人
What did he tell you? What did he tell you?
他跟你说了什么 他跟你说了什么
Did he tell you you were gonna be a hero?
他告诉你你会成为英雄吗
Did he tell you you were gonna be a patriot?
他告诉你你会成为爱国者吗
Is that... What then, eh? Then what?
是不是 然后呢 然后呢
Oh, that's between you and him?
噢 是关于你和他之间的
Well, I'll be very happy to set
我很乐意建立
up that face-to-face meeting,
一个面对面的会面
But right now, we've got some mess to clear up,
但是我们当下有些麻烦要处理
All right? Move. Move.
好了吧 快点快点
Kill the feed.
断掉信♥号♥♥
Kill the feed!
断掉信♥号♥♥
What, he's shutting us out?
啊 他不让我们看了
Get him on the sat-phone.
让他接卫星电♥话♥
Order him to give us eyes back.
命令他给我们回应
Yeah, if you think Cal Lightman is gonna jump
如果你觉得卡尔·莱特曼因为你乱喊
Just because you bark, you don't know the man.
就要甩手不干 那你就肯定不了解他
Trust me.
相信我
Call me if he comes back online.
他上线后通知我
You know Franko, don't you?
你认得弗朗哥是吧
The only reason I'm here
我在这里唯一的原因就是
Is because I want to see those two marines
我想确保那两个海军陆战队员
Returned home alive.
能活着回来
Us, too.
我们也一样
Look at you, huh? Look at you.
看看你 啊 看看你
A moment ago, you said you were willing to die
你刚刚还说你愿意去死
At this man's hand, it would be an honor.
死在这个人手里是一种光荣
Now look at you.
而现在
You'd anything you can to get home
你为了回家不择手段
Just because of what you saw on that sat-link.
就是因为你在卫星连接上所看到的一切
Zero, Charlie one, over.
A0小队 C1小队 完毕
Casualty, Charlie three. Chest wound.
C3小队 有伤员 胸部负伤
Stand by air support and casevac.
空中支援 临时医疗点待命
If he calls in an air strike
如果他准备实施空中打击 好
Stand by for coordinates.
等待配合
In a matter of minutes, a lot of people are gonna die.
几分钟内 许多人就会死去
Doesn't matter what side you're on.
不管你在哪一边
When I got here
我到这儿的
You thought I was here to help you, didn't you?
你以为我来这儿是帮你的 是吧
Didn't you?
不是吗
There's another way in.
还有一条路能进去
Where?
在哪
When did you get hooked, Dr. Lightman?
莱特曼博士 你上钩了
Let's go! Let's go! Hurry the hell up.
快走 快走 他妈的快点
What? What?
什么 什么
On war, on this
战争 还有这件事
You get high on being in the middle of it all.
你参与其中倒是挺兴奋
Don't you?
不是吗
Don't you? I can see it in your face.
不是吗 我能从你脸上看出来
Why are you-- why are you doing this?
你为什么 你为什么这么做
Ok, you know what?
你知道吗
There is no other way in. They're dead.
再没有入口了 他们死了
Look, I told you,
听好了 我跟你说过
you lie, I lie.
你撒谎 我也撒谎
All right, Bosnia, 1994.
好吧 波斯尼亚 1994
I didn't see direct action,
我没听指示 直接行动了
But I was I was this close to it.
但是 我离它 离它就这么近
You get lucky just one time. You survive, right?
你只走运了一次 你活下来了 是吧
It's the rush. There's no--
太急了是吧 没有
There's nothing like it.
没有这样的事
It's delusions of immortality.
这是对不朽的妄想
Right? Right?
是吧 对吧
You're enjoying this. Don't ya?
你很享受啊 是吧
No, no. No, no. Now. Now it's your turn.
不 不 不 不 现在 现在轮你了
You owe me
你欠我
the other tunnel to that cave.
进山洞的另一条隧♥道♥
Tell them to go left--
让他们往左走
No. You tell 'em. You tell 'em.
不 你跟他们说 你跟他们说
You tell him! you tell him!
你告诉他 你告诉他
Tell them to go left about a hundred yards.
让他们往左走约一百码
There's a rock with an arch in it.
那里有块岩石 里面有个拱顶
This doesn't work, he's done.
这没用的 他完了
Yeah, well, so am i.
是啊 那我也完了
Come on. What's this? Look at that.
过来 这是什么 看看
This isn't just a test of trust, is it?
这不像诚信测试 是吗
Right.
没错
You're playing this game
你玩这个游戏
Because you think that if this mission goes south,
是因为你觉得如果这个任务出了叉子
Then you're not the only one to blame.
你不是唯一个被责备的人
But if it succeeds,
但如果任务一举成功
I'm gonna become your brother in arms, right?
我就会与你并肩作战 对吗
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表