剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Lie to me S03E01
《别对我撒谎》第三季 第一集
No distractions. No histrionics.
别分心 别装腔
Everyone on the ground!
全趴下
You stay with him until I reach the teller window.
你和他呆在一起 直到我到出纳窗口
He'll take care of the cameras and the lights.
他会料理好监视器和照明设备
Me and the others will control the situation
我和其他人来控制大局
While you open the safe.
你去打开保险库
We're in. We're out.
同生死共患难
I need a gun.
我要把枪
Writin' a book like this is like--
写本书就像
Well, it's not easy.
好吧 非易事
You know, it's like a high-wire act, really.
你知道 就像高空悬索表演
I mean, especially since the whole thing
我是说 特别是整件事
Hinges on a science which--
攸关于科学
Take my word for it-- in the wrong hands, would be a gaping yawn.
信我的话 做错事就会张口打呵
I mean, you can't make sense of what you see, you see?
我是说 你搞不清楚你所见的一切 对吗
Human face is like a puzzle. It--
人脸是一副拼图
You gotta know what to look for.
你要认清到底要找什么
Um...
嗯
This book, it's just not--
这本书
It's not gonna write itself, you know what I mean?
可不会自圆其说 你懂我的意思吗
Are you saying your science is like art?
你是说你的科学理论是艺术
Small "A."
赏你个小红花
Uh, he's selfish, some say brilliant,
他很自私 也有人说他有才气
But a bully.
但是个土霸
He's dangerous. He's a narcissist,
他很危险 他是个自恋狂
And, uh, I can see that you are--
我看得出 你是想
You're wondering how it is
你想知道到底出了什么事
I've managed to work for him this long,
我这段时间有设法和他一起共事
And, uh, you know, the truth is I don't know.
可事实是 我也不知道
I don't know, but the point is that I'm here now.
我真不知道 但关键点是我现在在这
Dr. Lightman, let me be completely clear.
莱特曼博士 我把事情说明朗点
You look like you could use a drink.
你看上去需要来一杯
Beg your pardon?
请原谅能重复一遍吗
Glass of water just to clear the throat, you know.
来杯水能清清嗓子
Back in a jiffy.
马上回来
Torres, in 2 minutes, right,
托勒斯 占用两分钟行吗
I want you to come in my office
我想让你到我办公室
And tell me I'm needed urgently.
告诉我急需帮助请求支援
Needed urgently where?
哪里急需要帮助
I don't know. I don't care, all right?
我不知道 也不在乎 懂吗
But make it good, all right?
但做到尽善尽美 行吗
Ok. Yeah. No problem.
没问题
Uh, why?
为什么呢
Is this the Torres group already,
这里到底是托勒斯集团
Or is it still the Lightman group?
还是莱特曼集团
Right.
真是的
It's tap water.
这是自来水
You know, hope that's all right.
我对这水有信心
Save the planet. All that. You know what I mean?
它可以拯救地球 你懂我意思吗
My client, DeWitt and Jones publishing,
我的客户 德维特·琼斯出版社
Is tired of waiting
很讨厌那种
For the book they contracted you to write over 2 years ago.
签约了两年却还迟迟未见草稿的书
They now need evidence that you're working in good faith
他们需要些证据 在给与慷慨的预付款后
Commensurate with the generous advance they paid.
你是否还认真潜心工作
In other words, deliver the book
换而言之 在本季度末
Before the end of the quarter,
书稿务必要送达
Or next time we see each other will be in court,
否则下次见面就是在法庭上了
And you'll be facing charges of misrepresentation and, uh, fraud.
你将会面临歪曲和诈骗的赔偿指控
End of the quarter?
本季度末
I mean, what do they think I'm writin' here, a check?
他们何从知道我有认真在写书呢 突击检查吗
That'd be an elegant way out,
有个很棒的解决之道
Save the inevitable lien on your assets.
保留所有财产的不可避免的扣押权
My advice to you-- write the damn book.
我建议就是 赶快写完那该死的书
It's just tap water!
只是自来水啊
It's not poison!
不是毒药啊
Who was that?
那是谁
That was someone with more contempt for me
就是一个蔑视老子的人
Than they have for the planet, which is saying something.
就连拯救地球的水也一同蔑视的人
She's a 24-karat pit bull, that one.
她就是条戴有24开金的皮特犬
But then you already knew that, didn't you?
但你很早就知道 对吗
Thanks for the heads-up.
感谢提醒
Have you written even one word of this book?
那本书你动过一个字吗
Which, by the way, you failed to ever tell me about.
外提一下 这事你同我只字未提过
Well, the hard part...
最难的部分是
Is in here. Rest is easy.
在这里 其余都很容易
Let's hope so, for all our sakes.
希望如此 为了我们的利益
Meaning?
什么意思
This is a business. You may not care
这是工作 你可能不在乎
About your responsibilities to the rest of us,
你对我们剩下这点人的权益
But please stop acting like you're not even aware of them.
但请你不要摆出一副无所谓的样子
Dr. Lightman, you're needed in the lab urgently.
莱特曼博士 现在实验室急需你在场
You're late.
你来迟了
And you're leaking.
你有东西掉了
Ah, bollocks.
尽胡扯
I need access to my account, please.
我想查一下自己的帐户
Yeah.
耶
You see that, right? You see that?
你看见对吗 你看见了
They always look at me like that.
他们总这样看我
I mean, do I look like a criminal to you?
我是说 我有那么像干坏事的吗
Don't answer that.
别说是真的
Cal lightman.
卡尔·莱特曼博士
Hi. Pleased to meet you, too.
很高兴见到你
Now, pay attention. Keep up.
现在集中精力 别低头
You see these two?
你看到那两位吗
They're on the rocks.
他们破产了
She's had it up to here with him, and, uh, he blames her,
她受骗了陪着他不耐烦的来到这 他指责她
So now it's all down to the money.
现在就只剩下钱的问题了
And see this one over here?
看到站在那里的那位吗
That's your average honor student, that is.
一般好学生就是这样的
Or meth head.
或者是瘾君子
Possible to be both.
也可能两者兼备
But I digress.
我有点跑调了
I didn't catch your name.
我还不知道你的芳名
Well, that's because you haven't given me a chance.
那是因为你没给我机会
How you doin'? You all right?
近来如何 还好吗
Yeah.
行
So are you looking for someone, or, uh,
你是在等谁吗
You know, you just casin' the joint?
你正在侦测地形是吗
What?
什么
No, it's all right.
没什么
Secret's safe with me, as long as you cut me in.
我帮你保守秘密 只要算我一份就行
So, uh, when you gonna do it, then?
那么什么时候动手
Do what?
动什么
Rob the bank.
抢银行啊
What?! Is it something I said?!
怎么 我有说过什么吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, that's interesting.
很有意思
How much time'd you do?
你花了多少时间
Listen, buddy, whatever you're sellin',
听着伙计 无论你想卖♥♥什么
I'm not buyin', all right?
我不会买♥♥的 懂了吗
State or federal?
州立银行还是美联储
How do you know I was in?
你怎么知道我是那里的
My money's on state.
我的钱存在州立银行
When'd you get out? Was it days ago?
什么时候出发 这几天吗
Weeks?
这几周吗
I've been in exactly the same place as you are now.
你现在这的地方正巧我以前也来过
I doubt that.
我不信
In answer to your question,
在回答你的问题时
I read faces.
我在解读的面部表情
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表