剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Victor?
Victor 你在哪?
Victor, I need your help with something.
Victor 我要你来帮帮我
Honey, I got water boiling.
宝贝儿 我烧水呢
Dinner can wait.
晚餐不用急
Want to help me out of this?
想帮我把它脱掉吗?
Whoo.
唿
You get it hard on an old man, don't you?
你想让我个老头子激♥情♥难抑 是吗?
I do, don't I?
没错 喜欢吗?
Ugh.
啊
How did I get so lucky?
我怎会如此幸运?
You didn't.
才没有
I'm using you for sex.
你只是我的性工具
I love you, Clara.
Clara 我爱你
I love you more.
我更爱你
I'll be back in an hour.
我一小时后回来
Where are you off to?
你去哪?
Strawberries.
去拿点草莓
Champagne.
还有香槟
Don't you leave this bed.
在床上等我
Uh.
恩
Oh, my God, Leo.
天呐 Leo
What am I going to do?
我要怎么办?
Did you kill your husband?!
你丈夫是你杀的吗?!
No, I did not. I loved my husband.
不 我没有 我爱我丈夫
If you're acquitted, you'll be a billionaire.
如果你是清白的 你将变成亿万富婆
How does that make me feel?
感觉怎么样?
My client has no comment.
我的当事人不发表意见
What's it like sleeping alone now?
现在自己一个人睡的感觉怎么样啊?
By the way, how was the sex?
还有当时做♥爱♥的感觉怎么样?
Get her inside.
带她进去
What station are you from?
你是哪家电视台的?
Where are your credentials?
你的证件呢?
This is a public street in a free country.
这里是这个自♥由♥国家的公众街道
I don't need credentials.
我不需要什么证件
You're no journalist.
你不是记者
Someone told you to ask those questions.
是有人让你来问这些问题的
Look. I'm just doing my job.
听着 我只是干自己的工作
I think I can guess who for.
我能猜到是谁差使你的
So, what are you getting off Mrs. Musso?
你从Musso夫人脸上看出什么了?
Well, it's more sadness than guilt really.
难过确实要比罪恶更明显
Well, the evidence is rock solid.
铁证如山
There's a partial print on a syringe containing cyanide.
现场有含氰化物的注射器
There's no sign of forced entry in her apartment.
没有强行入室的痕迹
And she is the primary beneficiary of the will.
她是遗产的第一受益人
Well, you got all that going for you, Crosby.
Crosby 你都分♥析♥出来了
I mean, what do you need me for?
还要我♥干♥嘛?
Never underestimate the value of an expert witness.
专业鉴定人士的价值 不可忽略
Doc, you wanna do this?
博士 你要接手吗?
Hello.
喂
How was the sex?
做♥爱♥的感觉怎么样?
Oh, hello, Zoe. Well it's been a long time.
哦 嗨 Zoe 很久没做了
What do you need? You need a reference?
你想要了? 需要我帮忙吗?
I haven't had any trouble getting offers so far.
目前为止 我还是不缺对象的
You sent one of your minions to ask vicious and personal questions to my client.
你派你的跑腿来问我当事人 这样下流的问题
Just so you could read her reactions on TV.
以便你能在电视上观察她的表情
I can't hear you. No, can you say that again.
我听不清 你能再说一遍吗
Hear me now?
现在听清了?
Oh.
哦
Clear as a bell.
清晰无比
Counselor. Counselor.
律师 好啊 你好
I'd like to speak with my ex-husband in private,
如果可以的话 我想跟我前夫
if that's all right.
私下里谈谈
Absolutely.
当然
I'd like an answer by the end of the business day, if you don't mind.
如果没问题 我想在下班前得到答复
Otherwise, I gotta go to Rayder Firm, and I don't really want to do that.
否则 我只有去Rayder的公♥司♥了 我可不想这样做
So, end of the day?
下班前 好吗?
Fair enough.
没问题
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
He wants you to be his expert witness?
他想请你当他的专业鉴定师?
Yep. Your client is hiding something, Zoe.
没错 Zoe 你的当事人有所隐瞒
Probably of a sexual nature,
可能是关于性的问题
granted that is wishful thinking on my part.
但愿这只是我一厢情愿的想法
But, you see how she's bringing that hand up to her face?
可是你看到她用手遮住脸了吗?
She's got a secret.
一定有秘密
I will tear you apart on the stand, Cal. And you know it.
Cal 要是你出现在证人席上 我会把你给碎尸万段
Nice charm, that is.
还真有魄力
So, you really think she didn't kill her husband?
你真的认为她没有杀害她丈夫吗?
Yes, I do.
没错
What makes you so sure?
你怎么能如此肯定?
All the evidence is circumstantial.
都是一些间接证据
And as for motive, there is none.
没有任何动机
My client didn't want for anything.
我的当事人什么都不想要
It was a loving and faithful marriage.
他们之间是忠贞不渝的婚姻关系
She got an alibi?
她有不在场证明?
Uh.
哦
How much is she paying you?
她付你多少钱?
Exactly what I'm worth.
我值得的价钱
Well, drinks are on you then.
你要请客了
Still... no alibi.
没有不在场证明
Well, the trauma of finding her husband dead
发现丈夫死亡 对她造成了伤害
caused Clara to lose her memory for the 40 minutes
从最后一次见他 到发现他尸体
between the last time she saw him alive and when she discovered his body.
在这40分钟里 她失忆了
Look at it. I mean, really.
看看 说真的
She is pushing those tears out, she is.
她在强迫自己流眼泪
I mean, she's faking it.
她是装出来的
We both know that this "science" of yours
我们都知道 你所谓的"科学"
has a serious margin for error.
是有误差的
And it just won't cut it in a court of law.
在法庭上是不被认可的
And what will?
那又怎样?
Tears for a dead husband that left her $1.2 billion?
为留给她1.2亿美元的亡夫哭泣吗?
I know why you're doing this.
我知道你为什么这样做
And you're not going to get under my skin.
你别想着惹我生气
Or my skirt.
也别想碰我
You know that's a lie, that is.
你知道你在说谎
I mean the skin part.
我是指你是在生气
Is this funny to you? The most important case of my career?
你觉得有意思吗? 这是我事业重最重要的案子?
I haven't even taken the bloody job yet, Zoe.
Zoe 我还没接这棘手活儿呢
You know, unlike you, I don't need to have studied amazonian pigmies
我不像你 不需要花费6年时间
for 6 years to know that that's a lie.
去学怎样识破谎言
You want me to do this. You do.
你想让我接手的
You don't know why you do. But you do.
你不知道原因 但就是想
Did I say "serious margin for error"?
我说过你的科学存在"误差"吧?
I was being generous.
是我说的太客气了
Or couldn't you tell.
还是你也不确定
You know, it's going to be a shame
让你在法庭上失望
to disappoint you in the courtroom.
会挺不好意思的
How can anyone think Clara killed her husband?
怎么会有人认为Clara杀害了她的丈夫?
I've been friends with her for almost 10 years.
我和她都做了几乎十年的朋友了
There's no way she could have done this.
她绝不可能这样做
Gotta love how everyone comes out of the woodwork on cases like this.
真喜欢所有人都因为这案子 而声名大噪
Well, they've gotta get their 15 minutes somehow.
好吧 他们只需要15分钟
By turning this woman's life into a circus.
把这个女人的生活演变得像马戏团
Yeah. Well, we're all part of that circus now.
是啊 我们现在都是马戏团的一份子了
Prosecution. Foster, you're prepping witnesses.
起诉 Foster 你去准备整理证据
You two, you get jury watch.
你们两个 看着陪审团
You want us to read the jurors for the whole trial?
你想让我俩在整个审判当中 研究陪审团的表情?
Track 'em individually, see what makes them tick.
单独的追踪他们 看他们对什么有反应
But then look at them as a group.
但要把他们当成是一个团体来看
I want to know which way they're leaning.
我想知道他们更倾向于什么说法
You know, the leaders, the followers.
你知道的 那些领导者 那些追随者
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表