剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You were afraid, before the stampede even started.
在推挤开始之前 你就害怕了
My daughter...
我女儿
I told her to stay close. And when I heard her crying...
我告诉她跟紧我 当我听到她哭的时候
Look, it's every parent's worst nightmare.
这是每个做父母的噩梦
Then the crowd starting moving before I could get to her.
在我拽到她之前 人群就开始涌动了
Is she ok? She got knocked down.
她没事吧 她被推到了
Her arm's broken in 3 places.
手臂3处骨折
I don't know what we're gonna do about her hospital bills.
我都不知道怎么付医院的账单
Well, she wasn't hurt in that stampede, like you've claimed.
你言有不实 她不是在推挤中受伤的
It happened before that, didn't it?
而是在那之前 对吗
You think I hurt her? No.
你认为是我伤了她 不
But I do think that you are an opportunist.
但我认为 你想投机取巧
Look, just tell us the truth. How did she break her arm?
告诉我们实情 她的手臂怎么骨折的
It wasn't in the stampede, was it?
不是在推挤中 对不对
She fell.
她摔倒了
When I heard her crying, I paniced.
听到她哭的时候 我很担心
I went looking for her.
我去找她
And the crowd thought that you
而其他人以为是你
Were breaking its first rule...
最先打破了规则
Don't cut the line.
不要插队
Or they saw you moving forward and
或者是他们看到你向前移♥动♥
Assumed the doors were opening.
以为门已经开了
Either way, what they couldn't contemplate
无论哪种情况 以他们当时的状态
in that state of mind
都不可能想到
Was a father rushing to help his daughter.
是一个父亲冲去帮助他女儿
Ok, so what happened,
好吧 那么这次事故
Those people who died...
那些死去的人
It was my fault?
都是我的错吗
He turned up this week.
这周他出现了
Are you saying that you might have found my son?
你是说你可能找到了我儿子
Alive?
他还活着
That was his photo.
这是他的照片
But they cleared all my parolees.
但他们排除了我所有的假释犯
Well, Blake fooled them, apparently.
显然是布莱克骗过了他们
When was the last time you saw Blake?
你上一次见到布莱克是什么时候
Maybe a year or two before that night, maybe more.
可能距那天晚上之前一两年 或者更久
I-i'd given him a random drug test that he failed.
我给他做了个随机毒品测试 他没通过
Well, that's what sent him back to prison.
那让他再次回到监狱
Blake's daughter died while he was serving that sentence.
布莱克服刑期间 他女儿死了
I think he blamed you for breaking up his family.
他认为是你毁了他的家庭
He left you to live with the pain,
他让你活着承受痛苦
Just like he felt you did to him.
就像他认为的你对他做的那样
Whatever. The...
不管如何
The only thing that matters now is my son.
现在唯一重要的是我的儿子
So, what, if the dna matches, he'll come home?
那么 如果DNA匹配 他能回来吗
That's not up to us.
那不由我们决定
Well, I've waited 16 years for this.
为这一刻 我等了16年
If that's my son, I want him back.
如果他是我儿子 我想要他回来
Hey. I think we can put a bow on this one.
我想这个案子可以结了
The man in the crowd started the stampede.
在人群中的一个人引发了这场推挤
Well, shouldn't we find out
难道不该弄清楚
About Ken's daughter before the stampede?
推挤发生之前 肯的女儿怎么了
Is that why we were hired? No.
我们受雇查的是这个吗 不是
I think the client's gonna be happy with your findings.
我想客户会对你的发现很满意
They will be ecstatic. It'll save 'em millions.
他们会兴奋至极 这能帮他们省下一大笔钱
And it's a pretty big payday for us.
我们今天赚翻了
Well, I think you should take some of this windfall
我想你们应该从中拿些提成
And have yourself a little celebration, both of you.
好好庆祝一下 你们两个都是
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
As nauseating as it is for me to say this to you, Loker...
尽管对你讲这个让我恶心 洛克尔
Well done.
干得不错
Hey, I got the last table at Machalies', 8 o'clock.
我订到了马歇尔餐厅最后一桌 8点的
We're going big. I'm gonna pass.
我们大吃一餐 我不去了
Lightman buying dinner is unprecedented.
莱特曼请客 多难得
These families deserve to know
那些家人有权知道
Why their loved ones died in a parking lot, Loker.
他们所爱的人会为什么死在停车场 洛克尔
Look, we know what happened.
我们知道事情原委了
Some customers blindly followed
当肯向前挤的时候
when Ken pushed forward.
一些顾客盲目地跟着向前挤
The others didn't want to be displaced.
其他的人不想被挤到后面
Either way, Ken was the stimulus.
无论怎样 肯就是起源
How did his daughter break her arm?
他女儿的手臂是怎么折的
I've been through the tapes dozens of times,
我把这录像看了好几十遍
Before the stampede and after.
从推挤开始到结束
There's no evidence.
没有任何证据
Then have a nice dinner.
那祝你吃的开心
Hey. Taxi!
出租车
I got you.
抓到你了
What's that glare?
那是什么光
Where?
哪儿
Right there, that light coming off the asphalt?
就在那 柏油路上有反光
Yeah. What is that?
是啊 那是什么
You want to meet your father?
想见你父亲吗
Oh, here they are.
他们来了
Max, this is your biological father
马♥克♥思♥ 这是你的生父
John Donnelly.
约翰·唐纳利
John...Meet your son.
约翰 这是你儿子
You have your mother's eyes.
你的眼睛像你母亲
Owen...
欧文
Your name is Owen.
你叫欧文
Is there anything you want to ask your father?
有没有什么想问你父亲的
I play music.
我玩音乐
I don't know why I said that.
不知道我为什么会说这个
I'd love to hear you play sometime.
有机会的话我很想欣赏下
Do you know anything about music?
你懂音乐吗
I don't. Heh.
我不懂
You like hockey, right, Mr. Donnelly?
您喜欢曲棍球的 对吧 唐纳利先生
Yes. Yes. Yes.
是啊 没错 没错
I have season tickets for The Capitals.
我有铅笔头球队的季票
We could go next week.
下周我们可以一起去
Uh, for your birthday.
为你庆祝生日
Well, my birthday is in april.
可我生日是4月
And I don't play hockey anymore.
况且我也不打曲棍球了
I quit.
我退出了
Well, we--we don't have to go.
好吧 不想去就不去了
Yeah, you have the wrong person.
你们找错人了
Hey, careful, son.
别乱说 孩子
I'm your father, Owen.
我是你父亲 欧文
No, this isn't my dad.
不 他不是我爸爸
Max?
马♥克♥思♥
He doesn't even know who I am.
他根本不了解我
He loves you. He has this whole time.
他爱你 他一直在找你
He just couldn't find you.
可是他找不到你
No, you got the people who really love me arrested.
不 你们害得真正爱我的人被逮捕
Give him a chance.
给他一个机会
All right? He wants you in his life.
好吗 他希望生命中能有你
I don't want him. Finally, the truth.
可我不想有他 看 这才是实话
Cal... No, he needs to hear it.
卡尔 不 难听我也得说
That man in there, that's what you have.
里面的那个人 好坏他都是你父亲
So, deal with it.
所以 接受吧
Max, we care about you.
马♥克♥思♥ 我们关心你
I'm not your kid. Ok?
我不是你的孩子 好不好
You want a kid, go have one of your own.
你想要孩子 自己生一个
Want to lash out, do you? Well, go ahead.
想单挑是吧 那来啊
Give me your best shot.
尽管放马过来
Come on. Give me your best shot.
来啊 看看你有多能耐
Come on, then. Come on!
来啊 来啊
Is that enough?
发泄够了没
Come on boy. Come on boy.
好了孩子 好了孩子
Is that enough? Oh, boy.
够了吗 哦 孩子
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表