剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Yeah?
什么事?
Police. Tevon in?
警♥察♥ Tevon在吗?
No. Tevon ain't here.
不 Tevon不在这
Well, I guess we're just going to have to wait for him, then, huh?
嗯 那我想我们得等等他了 嗯?
Yo, man, drop it!
唷 伙计 把枪放下!
Hey, drop the gun. What are you doing? We're cops.
嘿 放下枪 你在做什么? 我们是警♥察♥
Man, I got shot by a guy saying they was cops before.
以前有个自称是警♥察♥的人对我开枪
I ain't going for it then, I ain't going for it now.
我当时没冒那个险 现在也不会
So you all drop the gun, or I'm pulling the trigger.
所以你们都把枪放下 不然我就开枪了
Son, you are playing this all wrong.
年轻人 你这样做就错了
No. What's wrong is you all creeping round my door
不 错的是你们 你们潜伏在我家门口
trying to cap me, man.
想要抓住我 伙计
Captain James, this is officer Lightman.
James队长 我是Lightman警官
We got S.W.A.T. outside.
特警队在外♥围♥区待命
The sniper has the subject in sight
狙击手已通过南面窗户
through the south window.
瞄准目标
Good. I hope they shoot your ass in the back of the head.
真好 我希望他们在你身后对你的屁♥股♥开枪
Shut up, bitch!
闭嘴 婊♥子♥!
Officer James, please respond.
James警官 请回答
Do we greenlight the sniper?
狙击手可以射击吗?
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
Those snipers are going to put a bullet in your brain
你如果现在不把枪放下
unless you drop that gun right now.
那些狙击手就会朝你脑袋开枪
You have 3 seconds. Put the gun down.
给你三秒钟 把枪放下
Put it down.
放下
1, 2...
一 二...
All right, yo.
好吧 唷
Ain't knew you all was really cops, man.
我不知道你们真是警♥察♥ 伙计
Thought you all was here to mess with my business.
我以为你们来这儿是想坏我的事
All right. Cool, cool. Be.
没事了 好了 好了
Put it down.
放下枪
Easy, man. Cool.
放松点 伙计 好了
Hey, man. Look. All this is just one big honest mistake.
嘿 伙计 这只是个误会
I know it was. All right. Cool.
我知道 那就好
So was this. Hey!
这也是 嘿!
Hey! Hey, come on, man.
嘿! 嘿 别这样 伙计
Take a walk, honey.
可以走了 亲爱的
Hey! Hey, man!
嘿! 嘿 伙计!
Man, this ain't justice, man.
伙计 这不公平 伙计
Hey, what this is about?
嘿 这是干什么?
Who's your deputy now, then?
现在谁是你的代理人?
Yo, man, those kids are straight-up liars, man.
唷 伙计 那些小孩绝对是骗子 伙计
All I told them to do was run product,
我只是让他们经营产品
and by product, I mean chewing gum.
和副产品 我是说口香糖
He's telling the truth, except for the gum part.
他说的是实话 除了口香糖
See, man? Listen to him.
听吧 伙计? 听他的
What do you know about the cop that got shot?
你知道那个中枪警♥察♥的事情吗?
I know Jack, man.
我不知道 伙计
Matter of fact, where my lawyer at?
问题是 我的律师到底去哪了?
Where's your stash, Tevon?
你把东西♥藏♥哪了 Tevon?
because far as I can tell, you've got drugs hidden,
因为据我所知 你涉嫌藏♥毒♥
ooh, 3 feet from where I'm standing.
噢 毒品离我站的地方就三英尺远
Listen up, little English muffin.
听着 英式小松饼
You ain't about to get in my head, man.
你看不透我的想法的 伙计
You better get your ass a warrant.
你拿到该死的搜查许可证再说
Where am I going to get a warrant, you wanker?
我去哪拿许可证 蠢货?
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
All right, then. How about...
好吧 不然...
I start over here?
我从这里开始?
You think? Eh?
你觉得怎样? 啊?
Hey, man. Come on, man! That ain't necessary.
嘿 伙计 别这样 伙计! 你不必这样
Come on, man.
别这样 伙计
What about in here?
这儿呢?
All right, man. Cool.
好吧 伙计 好吧
All right. I'll tell you what you want to know.
好吧 你们想知道的 我告诉你们
Tell you all I know.
我知道的都告诉你们
Look, I heard a lot of loud shouting
我听到楼下有人
and some gunfire going on directly below me.
大声叫喊 还有枪声
Then I seen those two punks digging out of the back lot.
然后我看到两个家伙从后院走出来
Go on, ask your boy over there. He know everything.
你们去问那边那个人吧 他什么都知道
He'll tell you I'm telling the god-honest truth.
他知道我说的是绝对的事实
Yeah, well, he's got a point.
是的 嗯 他说到重点了
You heard shouting from below you?
你听到楼下的叫喊声?
Listen, Hardy was answering
听着 Hardy接到
a domestic disturbance call.
一个有关家庭纠纷的电♥话♥
Arguing was coming from the third floor.
争吵是从三楼传来的
But he was shot before he got to the right apartment.
但是他到达那间公♥寓♥前 就被枪击了
Yeah, but did anyone talk to those tenants during the follow-up investigation?
那么 深入调查时 跟那些房♥客谈过话吗?
Well, there were some apartments where no one was home.
嗯 有些公♥寓♥里是没人的
Maybe whoever was arguing downstairs
也许楼下争吵的人
saw someone with the shooters,
看见了开枪的人和另外一个人在一起
but they got too scared to talk, so they bolted.
但他们不敢说出来 所以他们逃了
Yeah. It's like I always say,
对 就像我一直说的那样
follow every lead.
追查所有线索
Right, Tevon?
对吗 Tevon?
Whatever, man.
无所谓 朋友
I'm really uncomfortable with this.
我真的不习惯这么做
Knock, say it's you,
敲门 告诉他你是谁
and he opens the door voluntarily.
然后他就会主动开门
We don't have 3 hours to wait for a warrant.
等搜索令要3小时 我们没这个时间
Yeah, Lightman.
你好 我是Lightman
You ditched me,
你甩了我
which is not good for business or pleasure.
这不论从工作 还是兴趣上讲 都不好
It gave me minor pleasure.
这倒让我有点兴趣
Ugh, sure.
哼 是的
Hey.
嘿
How you doing?
你好吗?
Good. Yeah?
很好 是吗?
What's your name? Olivia.
你叫什么? Olivia
What? Who's Olivia?
什么? 谁是Olivia?
Is that your doll?
那是你的娃娃吗?
Can I have a look?
我能看看吗?
Take a seat.
坐吧
It's all right. I won't bite you.
没关系 我不会咬你
What the hell is going on?
到底发生什么了?
I'm on the phone with a very mean lady
我在跟一个很讨厌的女士通电♥话♥
who wants me to hear her secret.
她想告诉我她的秘密
I don't want to hear her secret. I want to hear yours.
我不想听她的秘密 我想听你的
You got a secret, don't you, Olivia?
你有秘密 对吗 Olivia?
Such professional behavior.
真专业的提问
I can't imagine why your company's drowning in red ink.
简直不能相信你的公♥司♥怎么会有财政赤字
Mr. Jenkins isn't home.
Jenkins先生不在家
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, yeah? When did he die?
哦 是吗? 什么时候死的?
Last night. I saw them taking him away in a bag.
昨晚 我看见他们把他装在袋子里拖走了
Who took him?
谁拖走的他?
The coroner men.
验尸官
It said it on their backs.
他们的背上有标志
Hey, sweetheart,
嘿 宝贝儿
do you mean the coroners took him away?
你是说那些验尸官把他带走了?
Did they have "coroner" written in yellow
你看见他们夹克后面
on the back of their jackets?
用黄字写着"验尸官"?
Uh-huh. And they had a belt...
对 他们还有腰带
Like yours.
像你们一样的腰带
What do you mean, a belt with a gun?
你是说 腰带上有枪?
Like the police? Yeah.
像警♥察♥一样? 是的.
How many cops work these projects?
有多少警♥察♥在负责这个国民住♥宅♥?
About a dozen. I want pictures.
大约12个 我要他们的照片
I've got the district book in my car, but...
我把区域日志放车上了 但是...
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表