剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yep. Best I can do.
对 最好的办法了
Good luck. See yourself out.
祝你好运 自己出去吧
It's the morgue.
是验尸间
Skin cells were found under Raul's fingernails.
在劳尔的指甲里发现了皮肤细胞
They're running DNA now.
他们现在在查DNA
Um, excuse us?
我们出去一下
One minute. I'll be right back.
一分钟 我马上回来
So what's up?
怎么了
The DNA under the dead man's fingernails.
那个死人指甲里的DNA
Don't tell me that scratch is from Campos.
你别告诉那是坎波斯抓的
Yeah. I was with him the night he was murdered.
是的 他被杀那晚 我跟他在一起
White male, forties,
白种男人 四十左右
lean, devilish good looks.
很瘦 一脸恶相
Ring a bell?
想起点什么没
So you were at the fight?
你在那天的拳击赛现场
Yeah.
是
We need to lose the DNA results, Ben.
我们得把DNA结果弄出来 本恩
Excuse me? We?
你说什么 我们
Yeah. At the very least, we need to mismanage 'em.
是 至少得给他们制♥造♥点混乱
So you think that I'm
所以你觉得我要去
gonna interfere with a federal investigation?
干涉联邦调查
Yeah.
是的
That's not gonna happen.
我不会这么做的
Lightman, if you're innocent,
莱特曼 如果你是清白的
Just... just come clean.
说明实情就行了
Well, I would,
我会的
Wouldn't I, but that tosser Dillon,
我不会吗 但是那个混♥蛋♥狄龙
he's got it in for me.
他想要我难堪
If he finds out that I'm prime suspect,
如果他知道了我是疑犯
he's gonna push for an arrest,
就会把我抓起来的
and I'm gonna lose custody of Emily.
我就会失去艾米利的抚养权
So...
所以
I need a bit more time.
我需要多一点点时间
Any progress on that footage?
这段录像有没有什么进展
Um, well, the... the clarity's terrible,
清晰度太差了
so I'm trying to enhance it, see if I can...
所以我得提高一点 看看我能不能...
If I can get a better read on the crowd, uh,
能不能更好地研究人群
see if anybody's showing any hostility towards Raul.
看有没有人对劳尔有敌意
Mind if I sit in?
我坐这儿可以吗
Uh, well, it usually takes a couple hours, so...
这通常要弄几个小时 所以...
Ok. Well, I'm gonna stick around for it,
好吧 我在附近等着
so let me know when it's done.
弄好了告诉我
Will do.
我会的
Want me to take over?
想要我来弄吗
Ok.
好的
Really? No argument or...
真的 都不争一下或者...
Ok.
好吧
Come on, Lightman.
快点 莱特曼
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Hey, did you see where Lightman went?
有没有看见莱特曼去哪儿了
He went that way.
他往这边走的
All you gotta do is look after your fighter!
你该做的就是照顾好你的打手
Yo, well, that's what I'm tryin' to do!
是 这就是我在努力做的
That's easy!
很简单
Look, I'm tryin' to look after him!
我是在努力照顾好他
Just do your job, ok?!
干好你的工作 可以吗
Hey!
嘿
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗
What about "Do not disturb" don't you understand?
“勿扰” 你读不懂吗
You tell him about me, did you?
你跟他说过我了 是吗
Yo, I thought you said you weren't interested.
是 我记得你说过你不感兴趣
You know, Simone tells me that you read faces,
西蒙跟我说你会解读人脸
you're some sort of scientist.
你算是某种科学家
That's why you come to all my fights?
那就是我的每场拳击你都来的原因
All right, Raul the upstart,
好吧 劳尔是新秀
he gives Orlando a kicking in the ring,
他在赛场上给了奥兰多一脚
and Orlando does him in. Is that it?
奥兰多把他累垮了 是吧
Yeah. You haven't read his face yet.
是 你还没有读懂他的脸
I thought you'd never ask. Where is he?
我以为你不会问这个 他在哪
That's not a good sign, your eyes.
那不是什么好兆头 你的眼睛
You're the only judge and jury he's ever gonna see,
你是他生前唯一见过的双面人
ain't you?
对吧
Get him out of here.
把他弄出去
Yeah, keep your eyes stiff.
好的 眼睛别动
I might not be able to control myself.
我有可能会失控
He's in there, isn't he?
他在里面 对吧
Business is business.
我是公事公办
Wouldn't it be better business
在你把奥兰多折磨死之前
if you found out if Orlando was the real killer
弄清楚他是不是那个杀人犯
before you did him in?
不是更好吗
Shall we?
我们进去吧
Ah, shut up.
闭嘴
So, you think I say
你觉得我说的
gonna get the truth out of him, is it?
可以问出真♥相♥ 是吗
I don't need you to tell me how to do my business.
我不需要你来告诉我怎么做
Got it?
明白
Yeah.
是
Now look... look at me, all right?
现在看着我 好吗
Now, Simone says that you were
西蒙说昨晚
shootin' pool there last night. Is that right?
你在打台球 对吗
I was at my girl's house, Lucia,
我在我女朋友家 露西亚
all night long.
整个晚上
She made anticuchos.
她在烤肉
Well, I'm sold.
我来管吃
Yeah. I mean, scientifically speaking, that is.
合乎情理的话 后半句就是这个
Explain the science to me.
给我解释一下
What?
怎么
You don't think I'd be able to follow?
你觉得我听不懂吗
Right. Well, look at him, all right?
看看他 好吧
I mean, he's not scared of you.
我是说 他不怕你
All right? I mean, that's contempt, that is.
知道吗 那是一种蔑视
He thinks you're just another pansy.
他觉得你只是个懦夫
You can't fight like a man.
你不能像个男人那样战斗
I mean, there's nothing more that he'd like to do
我是说 他最想做的
than tell you that he killed Raul,
就是告诉你 他杀了劳尔
if only to look you in the eye
哪怕与你对视一小会儿
and show you what a real man is.
就为告诉你真正的男人是什么样的
Do you follow?
你听懂了吗
Boss.
老板
What?!
怎么了
Boss, we got a situation out here.
老板 这有点情况
Boss, it's serious!
老板 还挺严重的
I didn't kill Raul.
我没有杀劳尔
Don't get up.
别起来
Found her wandering in here.
发现她闲晃到此处
Says she knows you.
她说她认识你
Who, me?
谁 我吗
That true?
是真的吗
I never seen her before in my life.
我从没见过她
My name's Sabrina.
我叫塞布丽娜
I, uh--I heard you were lookin' for fighters.
我听说你们物色拳击手
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Oh. Yeah. We might have met her.
哦 对了 我们可能见过
At that, um--that karaoke place in that dump.
就在那个唱卡拉OK的地方
What was it called?
叫什么来着
Hyattsville. There it is.
海亚次维 没错 就是那儿
Yeah. Yeah, right.
对 没错
Damn girl, you clean up good.
你这小样 现在混得不错啊
I barely recognized you.
差点没认出你来
Yo, you gotta see the hand speed on this one.
你得看看她的出手速度
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表