剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks, Anna.
谢谢 安娜
Very impressive.
真不错啊
What are you doing down this way, Stephen?
你到这里来有何贵干 斯蒂芬
I'm told that the FBI agent who was shot today
我听说今天中弹的联调局探员
is the same agent who came by my offices last night
就是昨晚去我办公室求助的
asking for my help.
那位探员
What's that about?
那是什么
Fear.
害怕
No, that was sadness.
不 那是哀伤
That's more where that landed.
哀伤更多点
Why not build your mall somewhere else, in another city?
为何不换个地方 换座城市修建商业区呢
I was born and raised in Baltimore.
我生长在巴尔的摩
The city's been going to the dogs for years.
近年来这座城市日趋颓废
I'm doing something about it,
我要做点实事
as I break down the walls of corruption that that man has built.
比如说 摧垮那人搭建的贪腐之墙
You knew that man.
你认识那个人
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说
I think you know the story.
我想你们都知道
Did you know about an envelope of evidence
你知道作为证据的那个信封吗
that he had against anslinger?
他以其对付安斯林格
Envelope?
什么信封
You should really see your eyebrows right now.
你应该瞧瞧你的眉毛
Ha ha! ok, you got me.
哈哈 败给你们了
I know. I have my sources.
好吧 我有自己的消息来源
Is it the cops? The FBI?
警♥察♥ 还是联调局
Not the FBI, I mean, not so far as
不是联调局 至少不在
special agent Dillon is aware of anyway.
特别探员狄龙所知的范围内
So what, did the cops tell you about the envelope, did they?
那么 警方跟你讲过信封的事情 对吧
Have you searched Anslinger's office,
你们检查过安斯林格的办公室吗
His house, his condo?
他的家 还有公♥寓♥
Oh, you just scared the pants off my mate Bernard.
你把我们的老伙计伯纳德都吓尿裤子了
You know, Julie Kinell knew about that, too,
其实 茱莉·可奈尔也知道那件事
about Anslinger's condo,
关于安斯林格的公♥寓♥
His secret fornicatorium at the harbor.
他的海湾秘密据点
That's where he went to fornicate with hookers.
那是他跟妓♥女♥们媾和的地方
I think Anslinger's got something personal against Mr. Cook here.
我认为安斯林格与库克先生之间有关联
You gotta find that for me, will you?
你帮我去查清楚 好吗
I'm not even gonna ask why you failed to mention the condo.
我不打算问你为何故意不提公♥寓♥的事情
For all I know, you're getting a slice of action off the hookers.
据我所知 你跟那些妓♥女♥也脱不了干系
Oh?
噢
And then some.
还不止如此呢
I think we're finally getting on the same page, you and I.
看来 我们之间终于有交集了
I'll start with what is hiding in that condo.
我要查清楚公♥寓♥里藏有什么宝贝
What if there isn't anything?
如果什么都没有呢
There is.
有的
What if it has nothing to do with the murder of your friend?
如果与你朋友被杀没有任何关系呢
Then you're up a creek without a paddle.
那你就是作茧自缚
Ain't ya?
不是吗
How come you never told me about Julie?
你怎么从来没有提过茱莉
Well, there's nothing much to tell, really.
本来也没什么好说的
I've been watching you grieve for your friend
过去的三十六小时
for the last 36 hours.
我见你一直很悲伤
Well, she wanted to be a little bit more than a friend, you know.
她不仅仅想做朋友
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思吧
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
All right.
好
Will you make sure Cook's there, too?
一起去看看库克是否在场 好吗
Ok.
好
I want it on record that I'm here on my own free will.
我要正式声明 我是自愿来这里的
This isn't a court or a police station.
这又不是法庭或者警局
There is no record.
不需要做声明
And no right to remain silent.
也无权保持沉默
Well, it would be a bit of a waste of time,
这就有点浪费时间了
coming all the way down here of your
你大老远地自愿到这里来
own free will just to remain silent.
就是为了保持沉默
You had the FBI search my offices and my house.
你让联调局搜查我的办公室和家
And your condo. Don't forget your condo.
还有公♥寓♥ 别忘了这个
What did Loker call it again? The...
洛克尔是怎么说来的
Fornicatorium at the harbor.
海港的秘密据点
Ok, my private life has nothing to do with--
我的私生活与此案无关...
Let's talk about the 14th amendment for a sec, shall we?
不如我们谈谈第十四修正案吧
Referring to the right to privacy.
涉及到隐私权
Even more of a gray area in there.
以及其中的灰色地带
Want me to explain?
还需要我解释吗
Hey, guys. The FBI found something in the councilman's condo.
联调局在议员的公♥寓♥里有发现了
Oh. Let me guess.
我们猜猜
Uh, sex toys?
性玩具
Oh, something worse.
比这个要坏
Much worse, right?
坏多了 对吧
Something bad. Something naughty.
坏东西 下流的玩意儿
Yeah. Perverted.
嗯 变♥态♥的东西
I can't wait.
等不及要看了
A shredder?
碎纸机
The agents who did the search are waiting outside
负责搜查的探员就在外面
if you want to talk to them.
你要跟他们谈谈吗
So am I supposed to unshred all of this?
我是不是要把这些都还原啊
Don't you have FBI people who, like,
你们有没有联调局的人
this is what they do all day?
整天干这个活儿
Haven't you got bodyguards or something out there, Stephen?
你带了保镖之类的吗 斯蒂芬
The only protection worth paying for is the kind you can't see.
值得花大钱的是那些你们看不到的保护
You do know that the councilman's here, though, right?
你知道议员要来 是吧
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来
Thank you so much for coming back. Right this way.
谢谢你回来 这边请
Guess who owns the paper Julie Kinell worked for.
猜猜茱莉·可奈尔工作的报社是谁的
Did you manage to find that personal link
我先前叫你去查那两人之间的联♥系♥
between those 2 men that I asked you for earlier?
你到底有没有去查
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
You were waiting for some kind of high five thing, were you?
你就想等着欢呼雀跃 对吧
I'd start with Anslinger's time as a cop, if I were you.
换作我 就学警♥察♥ 从安斯林格的日程入手
Follow me, Bernard.
跟我来 伯纳德
What is this place?
这是什么地方
This is where we do some of our best work.
我们在这里完成最出彩的工作
Is this really necessary?
真有这个必要吗
Well, you wanted your pound of flesh, right?
你不是要讨债吗
Right. I want a good dirty fight.
好 下流招术都用上吧
Plenty of hits below the belt,
多向腰带以下部位击打
you know, the more the merrier.
打得越脏越有看头
You hired we ex-con to kill me.
你买♥♥通前科犯来杀我
Why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛这么做
They found the evidence in your condo,
他们在你用来嫖♥妓♥的公♥寓♥
the one where you take your whores.
找到了证据
Oh, that was a gear shift.
变得真快
Evidence? What evidence?
证据 什么证据
Right.
好
He has absolutely no idea what they found in his condo.
他根本不知道自己公♥寓♥有什么
So, go on, tell him. Go on.
所以你来告诉他
A shredder.
碎纸机
They found a shredder.
找到一部碎纸机
You see that? That was relief that was.
看见了吗 他长吁一口气
Right.
好
What about the whips and the gas masks,
找到皮鞭 面罩
the size 11 stiletto pumps?
11码的高跟鞋之类的呢
Yeah? Right.
有吗 好
That was shame.
这是惭愧的表情
I mean, that's what he was hiding in the condo,
所以说 他藏在公♥寓♥里的显然不是
not a bloody shredder.
一部沾满血迹的碎纸机
I don't even own a shredder.
我根本没那东西
True enough.
千真万确
Is your blood starting to boil a little bit?
您是不是稍感血液沸腾了
Excuse me? For what?
什么 我为什么紧张
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表