剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
into how addicts can lead double lives.
原来吸毒可以毁了两个人的生活
Don't read me. You're supposed to be reading her.
别看我 她才是你的研究对像
Oh. sorry, love.
对不起 亲爱的
Well, um, that was Alec, this is Reynolds.
亚历克归亚历克 雷诺兹归雷诺兹
Who is refusing to testify in order to protect himself.
雷诺兹拒绝作证是为了保护自己
According to her.
那是她说的
But protect himself from what?
可他要保护什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
Well, maybe we don't know Reynolds
可能我们并没有自己想像当中
as well as we thought we did.
那么了解雷诺兹
Don't throw your career away like this.
你这样是自毁前程
All right.
好了
Everybody out. Go on.
所有人给我出去
Help here.This is my investigation.
帮帮忙 这是我的案件
Out you go. Go on.
出去 出去
Go on.
走吧
Thanks for your help.
谢谢帮忙
Oh, don't--don't do that. Don't try it.
不要那样做 试也别试
I'm onto you.
我对你了如指掌
Really? Yeah.
是吗 当然
Well, if that's true, you should see how pointless it is
那样的话 你应该知道无论你怎么逼我
for you to keep coming at me like that.
都是无用的
See, you're wrestling with something
瞧 你正试图摆脱
that you can't leave with.
你无法摆脱的事情
Been there, done that.
既来之则安之
Look, Lightman, just stop, ok?
算了吧 莱特曼
I've interrogated more suspects than you.
比起你 我盘问过更多嫌犯
Oh, you think so?
噢 你肯定吗
Yeah, I know so.
是 我肯定
And I know all the mind games.
而且我清楚这些心理战
Wrong again. I don't need mind games when I got the truth.
你错了 我不需要玩心理战就能知道真♥相♥
The truth? Really? Enlighten me.
是吗 那说给我听听呀
You were a cokehead.
你是瘾君子
Prone to mood swings and violence.
而且还有暴♥力♥倾向
Foster spoke to your handler.
福斯特跟你的助手谈过
I was doing my job.
我是为了工作
I hear you liked doing drugs.
听说你很喜欢嗑药
I hear you liked being a criminal.
而且还很喜欢犯罪
Bit of a rush, right?
听起来刺耳吧
I was getting close enough to
我只是为了取得格林信任
greene to make my case, that's it.
我完全是为了破案而已
No, there's more to it than that.
不 远不止这样
I think you miss those days.
我想你是想念旧日子
That's why you won't testify.
所以才不肯作证
You're wrong.
你错了
Yeah, I think you're afraid. You're afraid that everyone's
你担心其他人会发现
gonna see the coke-snorting whoremonger
你是个喜欢吃喝嫖赌的瘾君子
You've been trying so hard to bury.
你害怕他们知道你的真面目
You better back off now.
你最好现在就收手
Yeah, your handler said your time undercover changed you.
你的助手说 你当了卧底后 整个人变了
I don't think you changed at all.
我觉得你没有改变
I think that's what you really are.
我觉得你本性如此
I think you're afraid everyone's gonna see that.
你害怕别人会知道
You want to talk about me?
你想说我的事吗
Yeah.
是呀
Do you know I read your file, too, Lightman?
知道吗 我也看过你的档案
Northern Ireland.
北爱尔兰
How bout we talk about that?
不如咱们聊聊那些吧
I'm not the one heading off to jail.
现在要坐牢的可不是我
Yeah, well, you should be.
是呀 你早该坐牢了
Some of the crap you were involved in over there.
让你干了那么多坏事还能在这里
You know...
其实
There's still time to step up
现在洗心革面
and be the good boy in all this.
还来得及
It's too late for a change now.
太迟了
It doesn't have to be.
也许不会
What's in the case file, Ben?
文件夹里到底有什么 本恩
What was it that surprised you so much?
有什么让你那么惊讶
You helped me out with some serious trouble
你曾经帮我和我的朋友泰瑞
with my friend Terry.
摆平了一些麻烦
I might be able to repay the favor.
这个人情我会还你
My office.
我的办公室里
No cameras.
没有摄像头
Who's Scotty?
谁是斯科蒂
You know, you make one mistake...
有时候 你犯了一次错
and any other day it wouldn't even matter.
以后无论如何也弥补不了
Who is he?
他是谁
You know, people who are supposed to have your back,
有时候 本来应该是你可以依赖的人
they just...
他们却
they just leave you hanging.
在危难时袖手旁观
Did he betray you?
他出♥卖♥♥♥你了
Scotty Villarosa was another one of Greene's guys.
斯科蒂·威尔罗萨跟格林是一伙的
I worked with him.
曾和我一块办事
Did he threaten you?
他恐吓你吗
He can't ever get to me.
他再也不能威胁我了
You seem pretty certain of that.
看来你很肯定
Why?
为什么
Because I killed Scotty.
因为我杀了斯科蒂
Shot him dead.
用枪打死了他
You killed Scotty Villarosa?
你杀了斯科蒂·威尔罗萨
I mean, was it self-defense or...
是自卫还是
Yeah.
是的
He was my first one.
他是第一个
I never shot a person before.
之前我从没向人开枪
And you think that he'd just
你认为他会
fall back and be dead instantly
向后倒下 立马死去
But no, he-- he held on.
然而事实不是 他挺住了
He just stood there,
他就站在那里
watching me as he died.
看着我 然后死去
Why'd you kill him?
为什么杀他
Just wrong place, wrong time, I guess.
我想是在错误的时间出现在错误的地方
We were in his apartment. I went to the intercom.
我们在他的公♥寓♥里 我走到对讲机旁
It was working ringing to the building.
那时正好有人按门铃
My wire started futzing out, making noises.
我的无线电开始发出一些噪声
And I tried to cover it up,
我试着蒙混过去
I tried to explains to him, but...
我试着向他解释 但
I was busted.
我露馅了
So, Scotty found your wire,
那么 斯科蒂发现了你的无线电
and he pulled his gun on you.
然后拿枪指着你
Tell me he pulled a gun on you.
告诉我他拿枪指着你
You know, he had this look on his face.
他的表情告诉我他就是这么想的
And I knew he had a gun.
我知道他有枪
But I had to drop on him, and I warned his dumb ass
我不得不把他放倒 我警告过他
And he still tried to...
但他还是
So that was that.
然后就发生了那一幕
I took the wire off my body, put it on Scotty's,
我把无线电拿出来 放到斯科蒂的身上
Made him look like the rat to Greene.
让他看起来像是监视格林的卧底
I was in after that.
在那之后我就成功潜入
You know, killing Scotty was the best thing
在这个案子里 杀了斯科蒂
that ever happened to me on this case.
我遇到的最好的一件事
You've covered this up the whole time?
你一直都隐瞒着这些
Hell, no. as soon as I got a chance, I called Sheila
当然没有 我已有机会就打电♥话♥给希拉
and I told her everything.
我把所有事都告诉了她
She told me to stay on the case
她让我跟着这个案子
and that she would handle it.
她会替我处理的
And you took her at her word?
你相信了她的话
Yes, I did. because the very next day,
是的 因为第二天
she said headquarters signed off on the shooting.
她说总部批准了那次射击
She even had me sign an incident report.
她还让我签了一份事故报告
But it's not in the case file now.
但现在不在档案里了
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表