剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Hey, check this out.
嘿 过来看看这个
Yeah, you could get a lot of dough for that thing.
对 这东西可以卖♥♥好多钱的
Watch it.
看着点
What is that?
那是什么声音?
Someone's downstairs!
有人在楼下!
Call the police.
快报♥警♥
Where are you going?
你去哪?
Hey! hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Richard! no!
Richard! 不!
Richard!
Richard啊!
Aah!
啊!
Aah! aah!
啊! 啊!
Richard!
啊 Richard!
Richard! Aah!
Richard! 啊!
Group therapy folks,
集体治疗的成员
report to the kitchen for kp duty.
厨房♥报到做炊事勤务
Everybody else, I'll see you in the common room.
其他的人 我们公共休息室见
Ava, come here.
Ava 到这儿来
Girl, you're gonna get me in trouble.
丫头 你会让我惹上麻烦的
Ok, what's up?
好吧 怎么了?
Shut up 2 seconds and I'll tell you.
你闭嘴两秒钟 我就告诉你了
Keep this for me, but you can't let anyone see it
替我保管这个 但是你不能让任何人看到
or know you've got it. Promise?
或者知道你拿了这个 你发誓?
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄来的这东西?
Just promise.
发誓答应我就好
You know I don't do promises.
你知道我从来不发誓的
Forget your stupid rules. Just promise me.
别管你那傻♥逼♥规则了 发誓答应我就好
Or give it back.
或者还给我
All right, I promise.
好吧 我发誓
Ava, Marly, you got somewhere to be?
Ava Marly 你们难道没地方要去么?
Oh, yeah, I had an eyelash.
哦 有 我睫毛掉进眼睛了
Yeah, it's still here.
好吧 还在手上呢
My wishes never come true.
我的愿望从来不会实现
Let's go.
我们走吧
All right, calm down. Slow down. Slow down.
好的 别紧张 慢点 慢点
Dad, are you actually praying?
爸爸 你真的做祷告么?
Of course not.
当然不了
That is so insulting.
那可是太无礼了
Look, you'll get your license
听着 当你合格而且准备好了的时候
when you're good and ready.
你才会拿到驾照
But I've been 16 for months.
但是我几个月前就16岁了
Which is my point exactly.
这才是我想要强调的事情
Ok, look, parallel park just here.
好的 看 在这里把车平行停靠
All right. You get one shot.
好 你只有一次机会
All right, pull up. I am.
好的 停车 我在停了
Pull up. Pull up.
停车 停车
I am.
知道了
All right, a little bit further,
好的 稍微再远一点
A little bit further, a little bit further.
再远一点 再远一点
All right, stop.
好的 停
Ok.
好
No. No cheating.
不 不许作弊
It's technology, dad.
这叫科技 爸爸
The future is now.
未来就在身边
Puppy! Wait... what... where?!
小狗! 等等... 什么... 在哪?!
Did I hit something?
我是不是撞到什么了?
I believe so.
我看是
I mean, it's not like I enjoyed it or anything.
我说 不是我很喜欢这么做
And I am paying for all the damage, aren't I?
而且我还得赔偿所有损失 不是么?
Don't hold a grudge.
别心怀怨恨
You hold a grudge, your face gets pinched.
你心怀怨恨时 你的脸部就紧绷了
Look at your mum.
看看你妈妈
Yeah.
怎么
I need you to listen to something.
我需要让你听点东西
I need you to tell me what to do.
我需要让你告诉我该怎么做
All right, slow down.
好的 慢点
Just listen.
你听就好了
Ria, you have to come get me.
Ria 你得来接我出去
Something happened. I'm not sure what,
发生了一些事 我不太清楚是什么
But something bad.
但肯定不是好事
I'm not even supposed to be on the phone.
我甚至不能打电♥话♥的
Please, I need...
求你了 我需要...
Well, she sounds pretty desperate.
好吧 她听起来很绝望
Yeah, well, she's a liar and a delinquent,
是的 好吧 她是一个骗子加混混
Which is she's been locked up for 7 months.
这就是她被关起来7个月的原因
What, you feel her message is a lie?
什么 你觉得她说的是谎话?
I don't know. I don't know. I never know with her.
我不知道 我不知道 我从来也不了解她
Right. Who is this girl to you?
好吧 这个女孩和你什么关系?
She's my sister.
她是我的妹妹
20 bucks says those cops are here for Ava.
我赌20块钱说这些警♥察♥是为了Ava的事儿来的
Ah, sisterly love.
啊 姐妹情啊
Half-sister.
同父异母的妹妹
The degenerate paternal half.
我那堕落的父亲那边的
I.D., please.
请出示身份证
Thanks.
谢谢
Again, Ava is in solitary.
再次强调一下 Ava在关禁闭
She's not allowed visitors. No exceptions.
不允许她见访客 没有例外
Ok, well, can you just tell me
好 好吧 你就告诉我
if it had anything to do with the cops that we saw?
她和门口那些警♥察♥有关系不?
I really can't discuss it.
我真的不能向你说任何事
Grow a pair.
鼓起勇气
Excuse me?
什么?
I was just telling her to grow a pair, you know...
我就是想告诉她要有勇气 你知道...
Of testicles.
要有骨气
Metaphorically speaking, you know,
暗喻 你明白的
'cause you're stonewalling.
因为你很谨慎
Which is what people do when they have something to hide.
人们如果想隐藏事情就会表现得和你一样
So what are you hiding?
那么你到底在隐藏什么?
Enough of this. Come here.
够了 过来
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Ria, you have to come get me.
Ria 你得来接我出去
Something happened.
发生了一些事
I'm not sure what, but something bad.
我不太清楚是什么 但肯定不是好事
I'm not even supposed to be on the phone.
我甚至不能打电♥话♥的
Please, I need...
求你了 我需要...
All I can tell you is that Ava's friend Marly
我只能告诉你Ava的朋友
seems to have run away last night.
Marly似乎在昨晚逃走了
Oh, so you locked Ava up?
哦 那你就把Ava关起来了?
Why am I doing all the talking?
为什么都是我在问问题?
I mean, she's your sister. Go on, say something. Go on.
我说 她是你的妹妹 继续 说点什么 继续
All right.
好吧
So you locked up my sister?
你把我妹妹关起来了?
Oh, that's brilliant, then.
哦 这太明智了
Until she decides to share what she knows
是的 关到她决定告诉我们
about how Marly evaded our security system, yes.
Marly是如何避开我们的安保系统的时候
You realize isolation will reinforce her distrust
你知道关禁闭会导致她对你们的不信任感增强
of authority and make her even less likely to open up.
而且会让她更不愿意开口的
You must be a psychologist.
你肯定是一个心理学家
I must be.
肯定的
There's really nothing I can do.
对这事我无能为力
My sister,
我妹妹
my baby sister.
我的小妹妹
They won't let her eat.
他们都不让她吃饭
They won't let her sleep.
不让她睡觉
The warden won't even let me see her.
管♥理♥员♥甚至都不让我见她
She's so scared and alone,
她那么害怕和孤独
And now there's this girl who's missing.
而且现在还有一个女孩失踪了
Now...
现在...
You take me to Ava,
要么你带我去见Ava
or I'll take that phone message and these tears
要么我把这段电♥话♥录音和我的哭诉
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表