剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're not there yet.
还没到那一步
Please, just let me talk to my wife before they do it, though.
但动手前 请让我跟我老婆说几句
Please? So I can just say good-bye?
好吗 我就想说声再见
Honey, I hope you can forgive me.
亲爱的 请原谅我
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I love you.
我爱你
I have always loved you.
我始终爱着你
And I want you to...
我想让你
I want you to give Bobby a big hug for me.
替我好好抱抱波比
I want you to tell him that I am sorry.
替我跟他说句 对不起
I've always been very proud to have you as a husband, Harold.
嫁给你 我一直都很自豪 harold
Let's do it, Ben.
动手吧 本恩
You know, you should leave if you don't want to see this.
你要不想看 就回避吧
It's about bloody time, Torres.
准备血光飞溅了 托勒斯
I got it. It should be ready to pull up.
知道 其实不用溅了
All right.
好
And?
然后呢
I think you're right.
我觉得你说得对
Is there a bomb in Harold's trailer?
哈罗德车里有没有炸♥弹♥
Yes, there is.
有
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Ron wanted to kill the Secretary of Treasury
罗恩想趁人员疏散时
and all those money men when they evacuated.
炸死财政部长和其他的大官
Even if that didn't work,
就算没成功
he was going to have Harold's bomb blow
他也会让那炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
just to get the message across.
作为示♥威♥
So, yeah, Harold's got a bomb, all right.
所以 没错 哈罗德车里有炸♥弹♥
I mean, you see that, right?
看出来了吧
I see it.
看出来了
Right, he's lying through his teeth.
没错 全是胡说八道
I mean, their only hope of collateral damage
他们要想再搞破坏
is if the FBI blows Harold up for 'em.
只能指望联调局把哈罗德炸死
I mean, you're the puppet now.
你被他们玩弄了
No. I can't take that chance.
不行 我不能冒这个险
Well, I bloody can. I'm going to see Harold.
我能 我这就去找harold
Boss, I'm going to have to go with Lightman on this one.
头儿 这事我赞成莱特曼
I said no. I can't allow it.
我说了不行 不许这么干
Look, you asked me to make the call, right?
你刚说让我决定 没错吧
Well, now, I'm making it.
这就是我的决定
There is no bomb in that trailer.
车里没炸♥弹♥
If you're wrong, it's your ass.
要错了 就得怪在你头上
Well, if I'm wrong, in 5 minutes,
要真是我错 不出五分钟
I won't have an ass, will I?
我就没头了 不是吗
Are you telling me you're 100% sure?
你能百分百地肯定吗
Yes.
能
But...I'd clear the area, you know?
但 还是先把人都疏散吧
Just in case I'm wrong.
万一我错了呢
Hey, Harold.
哈罗德
Hey, how ya doin'?
你好
I'm Cal Lightman. We spoke on the phone earlier.
我是卡尔·莱特曼 刚跟你通电♥话♥的
You're safe now. You can come on down.
你安全了 下车吧
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
No, not right now, but, in a couple of hours,
现在还没 但过几个小时
I'm gonna be really very drunk.
就得烂醉如泥了
Well, what about the bomb?
可那炸♥弹♥呢
There is no bomb. It's safe.
没炸♥弹♥ 你安全了
There's a bomb. I heard a click.
当然有 我听见计时器的声音
Harold, this is probably your one and
哈罗德 要全身而退
only chance to walk away from this.
这可是唯一的机会了
So, if I were you, I'd definitely step on down.
要换了我 我就赶快下车
Careful.
小心点
Here, let me give you a hand.
来 我帮你一把
You're all right.
没事的
There ya go.
这不下来了吗
All right.
好了
Don't go near that one, 'cause that one is a bomb.
别靠近那玩意 那才是真炸♥弹♥
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Hang on a minute.
先别过来
Good work.
写得好
Nice work.
唱得不错
No? Ok.
不理我 行
I'm the one who stole Clyde.
克莱德小龟是我偷的
Oh, I know. Come here.
猜到了 来
He's a turtle and
他是只小乌龟
he doesn't like being in the classroom at night all by himself.
他不喜欢独自在教室过夜
I took him home so he wouldn't be lonely.
我带他回家 他就不孤单了
Ok.
是吗
You know, I think that Clyde probably likes
我觉得啊 克莱德小龟可能
being on his own at night.
还蛮喜欢自己过夜的
I think he enjoys the quiet.
他喜欢安静
I say you bring him back into school tomorrow, all right?
要我说 你明天带他回学校吧
To the classroom.
回♥教♥室里去
But you sneak him back in.
偷偷带回去就行
No one needs to know a thing.
不用让别人知道
I think I should tell Miss Angela.
我该跟安吉拉老师认错
Really?
是吗
Oh, good girl.
真乖
I might have a job for you one day.
长大了来我这干活吧
All yours.
交给你了
Get out of here. Don't miss your bus.
去吧 别误了车
Go on, you guys. I'll be right there.
去吧 我一会就来
I hope you guys have fun, bye. Bye
玩得开心 再见 再见
Well, there's a first time for everything.
凡事总有第一次
You all right?
没乐晕吧
Um, anyone want a drink?
喝一杯怎么样
Absolutely. Yes, please.
太好了 乐意之至
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表