剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Open wide.
撕成两半
All right, get up. You're under arrest.
起来 你被捕了
What for? I didn't do anything.
为什么 我什么都没干
You're Hiv-positive.
你是艾滋病毒携带者
Your doctor's been falsifying your papers.
你的医生伪造了你的健康证明
You've been that way for 2 years.
这种造假行为长达两年之久
That's attempted murder. Let's go.
这是谋杀未遂 快走
This way.
这边
People like you,
你们这种人
you think we're all living in sleaze.
以为我们过着卑劣无♥耻♥的生活
Not true. I had a good life.
你错了 我也有过好日子
It just didn't pan out.
只是没能一帆风顺罢了
What about Molly and all the other girls, then?
那茉莉还有其他女孩呢
I guess it didn't pan out for them either.
我想 她们也没能一帆风顺吧
Is that him?
是他吗
Is that that son of a bitch?
就是这个狗♥杂♥种♥吗
Hey, what the hell is he doing here?
他来这里做什么
I called him. Yeah, I thought
我通知的 我想
that's the least I could do.
至少我能做这些
Yeah, that's him.
对 就是他
I've always been proud of the fact I never resorted to violence,
我从来不诉诸暴♥力♥ 一直因此引以为傲
You worthless piece of trash.
可你这种人♥渣♥配不上
I'll forget your face, but you'll never forget mine.
我会忘记你 你却永远会记住我
Hey, hey, come on.
喂 喂 住手
Come on, let's go.
好了 我们走
So, Amy left some toys out,
那么 是埃米把玩具丢在外面
my mom tripped on them and fell,
妈妈被绊倒了
and that's what killed her?
就这样摔死了
Yeah. He was covering up for her.
对 他隐瞒了真♥相♥
He didn't want her to have to live with the guilt.
不想让小女儿怀着内疚生活下去
Molly.
茉莉
Amy just found out what really happened.
埃米刚刚知道事情真♥相♥了
You told her?
你告诉她的
No, I did.
不 我说的
I loved your mom.
我爱你们的妈妈
But if you were protecting Amy,
既然你要保护埃米
why wouldn't you tell me?
为何又要告诉她
Molly.
茉莉
Just...try to be your dad for a second, all right?
试着站在爸爸位置想想 好吗
You were protecting me, too?
你也在保护我吗
He's had a hell of a day.
他这一天可够惨的
He needs you.
他需要你们
That's the understatement of the century.
这么讲可太含蓄了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You got the job, didn't you?
你得到那个职位了吧
I can't say I'm not completely and incredibly surprised.
我不能不说 这实在是太意外了
Well, you deserve it.
这是你应得的
The raise, the assistant,
升职加薪 配备助手
the inevitable superiority complex.
还有随之而来的优越感
Yeah. About that--
对 说到这个
Wait, you didn't turn it down, did you?
等等 你该不会拒绝了吧
Loker?
洛克尔
I took the job.
我接受了
Right.
很好
But technically, the superiority complex
不过 所谓的优越感
and the job don't start until tomorrow.
还有工作都是明天才开始
So I was thinking that we could get a drink...
我们何不出去喝一杯
and celebrate.
庆祝一下
I wish I could, boss.
真希望我能去 头儿
What are you doing?
做什么呢
Finishing my journalism essay.
完成新闻学的论文
All right.
好吧
How's it going?
进展如何
I just have one last question.
还剩最后一个问题
You're worried about the lie Amy has to tell, aren't you?
你在担心埃米说的谎话 对吧
off the record?
要听真心话
All right, in my experience, right,
以我的经验来看 是的
Telling a lie
说谎
can never be a good thing.
终归不是好事情
Even if it'll save a family and a life?
哪怕能挽救家庭 拯救生命
I hope I got this one right, Em.I really do.
我希望这次是对的 小艾 真希望如此
Would you ever lie to protect me?
你会为了保护我而撒谎吗
You'd never put me in that position.
你不会置我于那种境地
That's a deflection, and a little naive, by the way.
狡辩 而且想法有点天真
You see, you've been spending far too much time
我说 你在我公♥司♥
hanging around in my office.
逗留太久了
Just answer the question, please.
直接回答我的问题
I'd lie my ass off to protect you.
只要能保护你 说谎算什么
Me, too.
我也是
Just do your homework.
快做作业
What are you going to tell the teacher?
你怎么跟老师交代
The dog ate it.
作业被狗吃了
Right.
好吧
Em.
小艾
Hmm?
嗯
Come here.
过来
We haven't got a dog.
我们家没养狗
Well, I guess we'll have to get one.
那么 就养一条吧
What woul you want to call it?
你想叫它什么呢
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表