剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Here you go. Have fun and good luck.
这边请 祝你愉快 好运
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Hi.
你好
I'm Joan.
我是琼
Hi.
你好
Cal--are you Irish or...
卡尔 你是爱尔兰人还是
No, I'm English, actually.
不 我其实是英国人
That's so neat.
真棒
So, what do you do? I'm a furrier.
那么你是干什么的 皮毛商
Is that-- like, fur coats?
是像皮衣那种的吗
Fur coats, wraps, stoles, hats,
皮衣 围巾 披肩 帽子
Mainly fur coats, though.
当然主要是皮衣
How about you?
你呢
Um, I have to meet my friend.
我得去见朋友了
Well, maybe we can catch up later.
也许我们过会还能见面
Would you like one or two?
一杯还是两杯
Hey.
你好
Lose a bet?
又是一个不中意的
Basically.
差不多
My friend over there dragged me along.
我朋友把我丢在这了
If we were in a hotel room
如果咱俩现在在酒店的房♥间里
and you could order one thing from room service,
你可以点一样东西
would it be chocolate cake, strawberries, or warm honey?
你会选巧克力蛋糕 草莓还是热蜂蜜
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I got to take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Yeah. What's going on?
是我 怎么了
Hey. Uh, what's your ETA? Oh, I don't know.
你什么时候回来 不知道
You can't hurry love, Foster.
恋爱这事可急不来 福斯特
Can I get a lager? I hope that's your first drink.
清啤 我希望那是你的第一杯
All right. D.C. police are looking
华府警方正在寻找
for a guy named Eric Matheson.
一个叫埃尔克·马特逊的人
He's been on the run for 2 days since
他妻子被发现身亡时
his wife was found being died.
他已经在逃两天了
So, they wanna interviewing friends and family
他们想调查他的朋友和家属
to help determine if anybody's helping him evade arrest.
看是否有人在帮助他躲避追捕
And I've already gotten Loker and Torres in the field.
我已经派托勒斯和洛克尔去了
Chardonnay, please. I don't care...
夏顿爱酒 谢谢 我不在乎
if he personally inspected it before he shipped it.
装船前他是不是私自开封
The painting's scratched, all right?
总之漆被刮掉一块
What are you talking about? Tellimyou tell France.
你在说些什么 特里姆 告诉弗朗茨
He's paying for the restoration.
他要为修复这些埋单
Otherwise, the whole thing comes back his way.
不然一切后果由他负责
Collector?
收藏家
Dealer.
商人
I'm a curator.
我是馆长
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess the upside to having been through a marriage before
我想结过婚的最大好处是
is that I not only know what I'm looking for,
我不但知道了我想要什么样的
but I know what I don't want.
还知道我不想要什么样的
I just want to be happy. Yeah, I know what you mean.
我只想快乐的生活 我明白
Like for me, right...
对我而言
this one thing is very, very, very important to me.
有件东西对我而言非常非常重要
It may seem old-fashioned to you, but that's fidelity.
可能对你而言有点过时了 那就是忠诚
Yeah. For some reason, I feel the need
没错 出于某种原因 我认为有必要
to bup front about that.
先说明这点
That's not old-fashioned. It's important to me, too.
那不过时 那对我同样重要
You know, the entire time I was married, I never cheated.
在那段婚姻中 我从没说过谎
I was tempted and certainly accused of it,
我想受到诱惑 放纵自己
but I never strayed...
但我从来没迷失过
Never.
从来没有
Um, so, what are your hobbies?
那么 你有什么爱好
What do you like to do on the weekends?
你周末喜欢做什么
I run a company that shrink-wraps
我经营一家用保鲜膜包贵宾狗
poodles for international travel.
出国旅游的公♥司♥
I have to, uh, go feed my meter. Ok.
我得去加油 好
Um, I'll be right back. Could you hold that thought?
我很快回来 过会再聊好吗
Yeah. I'll, uh, save your seat.
好的 我给你留着座位
Thanks.
谢谢
So, uh, in answer to your question from earlier.
回答你刚才提的问题
It's warm honey, right?
是热蜂蜜 对吧
You should call me sometime.
有空打给我
Ok.
好
The place is clear. You want us to stick around?
这里是安全的 你希望我们留在这吗
No, I'm good, thanks. Go ahead and
不用 谢谢 继续
check out the next name on the list.
按名单调查吧
I'll be right behind you.
我随后就去
Gwen, hi. I'm Ria Torres.
格翁 我是莉亚·托勒斯
I'm with the Lightman group. Yeah, the cop told me.
我是莱特曼集团的人 警♥察♥告诉我了
Any idea where your brother might be?
知道你弟弟去哪了吗
Running, apparently.
跑了 很明显
Well, it'll be a lot easier for Eric if he turns himself in.
如果埃尔克自首会获得减刑的
Yeah, I--I get that.
我知道
His wife Connie was my best friend.
她太太康妮是我最好的朋友
I just can't believe she's dead. But, uh...
我不敢相信她居然死了 但是
I don't know. Ok?
我什么都不知道
Are we done here?
问完了吧
Ma'am, why do I get the impression
女士 为什么我觉得
that there's something you're not telling me?
你有什么事瞒着我呢
Well, there's a lot I'm not telling you.
我有很多事都没告诉你呢
Like how I can't sleep, how I don't
比如说我整夜睡不着
know how I'm gonna tell my kids
也不知道怎么跟孩子们说
that their uncle might have murdered his wife.
他们的叔叔杀了自己的妻子
I mean, do you want me to go on?
你还想继续听吗
I don't know where Eric is.
我不知道埃尔克在哪儿
Do you know something that could help us with this case?
你知道有什么能帮助我们的吗
No.
不知道
And I want you to leave.
我希望你离开这儿
Now.
现在就走
God.
天哪
You a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
No.
不是
But they were here, right?
但警♥察♥来了 是吧
They were here, weren't they?
他们在这附近 是不是
Yeah, yeah, they were here.
是的 他们在
God. Look, you don't need to hurt me.
天啊 你没必要伤害我
I can help you.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我能帮你
Drive.
开车
Drive!
快开车
Don't look at me. Drive.
别看我 快开车
Hey, how did it go? Put me out of my misery.
怎么样 解除了我的困扰
Hi.Right.
没错的
Sir, your ex never cheated on you. There it is.
你的前妻没背叛过你 就是这样
You're positive? Yup.
你确定 是的
I spoke to her for half an hour at one of those, uh,
我和她聊了半小时
Uh, singles Singles what? mixers.
在一个单身 单身什么 单身联谊会
Singles mixers, and not a hint of shame or guilt
联谊会 在说到这个话题的时候
when the subject came up. Her virtue is intact. So...
她没表现出什么羞耻和罪恶感 她的品德良好
Let me remind you, there's millions in alimony at stake.
提醒你一下 这涉及到数百万的赡养费
I'm well aware of the terms of your prenup.
我了解离婚协议的条款
I'm telling you, conclusively,
我最后一次告诉你
Your wife never violated the fidelity clause,
你的妻子从未对你不忠
or however you put it.
你怎么说都一样
Maybe if I increase your fee, you
要是我增加给你的酬金
can run another one of your test.
你可以再做一个测验吗
All right. Let me just stop you right there.
好吧 就到此为止吧
The truth's the truth.
事实就是事实
Send me the bill. I will.
把账单寄给我 我会的
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表