剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
All right, now this is just getting ridiculous, Danielle.
好吧 现在的菜越来越可笑了 丹妮尔
Come on, it's like art for your stomach.
来吧 好好拿这画作犒劳你的肚子
It's like hotel art. You leave the tip.
顶多一旅馆风情画 你付小费
You know, you could have died yesterday.
昨天你差点就没命了
Possibly.
也许吧
So you admit you're an idiot.
那么你承认自己是傻瓜吗
No, because...
不 因为...
if I was an idiot,
如果我是傻瓜
right, I would get into far more mundane
我就会卷入更世俗的麻烦
trouble, or, you know,
比如说
Forgetting a lunch date with your daughter.
忘记了和女儿共进午餐
It's a good thing you never do that.
很好 你没犯过这种傻
Absolutely, I've grown up.
绝对的 我成熟了
Don't tell me you read your granny's diary.
别告诉我你读了奶奶的日记
You read your granny's diary.
你读了奶奶的日记
And, oh, look at this.
还有 看这里
I am 99.99% yours.
我99.99%是你的孩子
You know, you might want to take this test again.
你也许会想要再检测一次
There's still a .01% chance
还存在0.01%的不确定性
That people in the lab were lying.
可能实验室的人在说谎
What, so I might get lucky, you mean?
你的意思说 我很幸运
Yeah.
对
Right.
好了
Me and your mom, all right,
我和你妈妈
we gate crashed this awful...
那是一次哈佛大学的聚会
party at Harvard.
我们不请自去
I look across the room, and there's your mom.
我在房♥间那边 看到了你妈妈
She's being chatted up by some astronomer.
她正在跟一个天文学家聊天
She's laughing her ass off.
她真是笑翻了天
All these jokes, and stuff.
讲些笑话啊 什么的
And she's flirting with him, you know, as she does.
他们在调情 你知道她那德性
And I caught just the tiniest flash of something.
我抓住了非常细微的一闪
Something?
一闪
Yeah, something.
对 一闪
It was probably just the earliest bits of you
那时候还没有你
just floating around in there somewhere, you know,
不知道还在哪个次元飘荡着呢
'cause it was around that time.
差不多就是那时候的事儿
But I don't know what it was. But...
我不知道那是什么 不过...
a scientist's job
科学家的工作
is to verify, right?
就是验证 对吧
You never trust anyone, do you?
你从没有相信过谁吧
You know, that's why you'll always be alone.
这就是你孤身一人的原因
I'm not alone.
我才不是孤身一人
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表