剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
You'd know?
你已经知道了?
She'd tell you, right?
她告诉你的 对吗?
Even though you're the major stakeholder in this firm?
尽管你是这个公♥司♥的主要股东?
That suicide note was written by a woman.
那张自杀留言是个女人写的
Shake.
握个手吧
You lied to me.
你向我撒谎了
You covered up for the governor's wife at the 11th hour.
你在枪击发生时替州长夫人打掩护
I want my firm back.
我要求你撤资
She picked me earlier today.
今天她先选了我
She just needed a little more time.
她只是需要一点时间
Shake his hand.
跟他握手
I'll be your witness.
我做见证人
You know, these people... they don't deserve your loyalty.
这些人... 不值得你这么忠心
I think you're better than that.
我认为你潜力无限
I want to give you a chance to prove it.
我会给你机会让你证明
What are you doing here?
你们在这干什么?
I told them. Addison left too many loose ends.
我告诉他们了 Addison留下太多破绽
I don't want to be involved anymore.
我不想再纠缠于这件事了
Honey, no one's going to take Clara's word over yours.
亲爱的 没人会信Clara而不信你的
Addison forced Michelle to keep his secret.
Addison强迫Michelle保守秘密
When she wouldn't, he had her killed.
当她守不住了 他就杀了她
She's lying.
她在撒谎
Can you prove it?
你能证明吗?
Yes.
是的
The night of the fundraiser.
筹款之夜
Addison rode home in my limo. You can ask my driver.
Addison开我的轿车回家 你可以去问我的司机
Governor Brooks, Michelle wasn't driving the car
Brooks州长 Michelle没有驾驶那辆
that was involved in the hit and run.
肇事逃逸的车
She took the fall for someone else.
她在为某个人代罪
Well, it wasn't Addison, and it certainly wasn't me.
好吧 不是Addison 那么肯定也不是我
Addison's suicide note was written by a woman.
Addison的自杀留言是一个女人写的
It was a fake.
是伪造的
Well, it could have been Clara.
那么 可能是Clara
Where were you the night of the hit and run, Mrs. Brooks?
Brooks夫人 事故当晚你在哪里?
Well, Clara gave me a ride home from the fundraiser.
Clara从筹款现场送我回家
See, even he doesn't believe that one.
看看 甚至他都不相信你说的
Congratulations, governor.
恭喜你 州长
Charles, we have to leave now.
Charles 我们得走了
Even you can't be that stupid.
你不可能那么愚钝
You must have sensed that something was going wrong.
你一定觉察到了有些不对劲
They said it was nothing.
他们说没什么
The FBI are going through your phone records
FBI会搜查你的通话记录
and personal hard drives.
还有个人硬盘
Are they gonna find something about the shooter?
他们会找到关于枪击者的东西吗?
The shooter was a crazed, lone gunman.
凶手是个疯子 一个独来独往的枪手
Is it the same one that you hired
和你雇来杀死Addison的
to take care of Addison in the tub?
是同一个人吗?
I mean, are we gonna find him sitting on the beach somewhere
我是说 我们会不会发现他正坐在某个沙滩上
counting your money?
数着你给他的钱?
Janet, is there any truth to what they're saying?
Janet 他们说的是真的吗?
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
Janet, what did you do?
Janet 你做了什么?
I was the one holding it all together.
我是那个策划一切的人
I always have been.
我一直都是
You always said I was your rock.
你总是说我是你的后盾
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
I was your rock, Charles.
我是你坚强的后盾 Charles
Charles.
Charles啊
No!
不!
I didn't ask for this.
我没有要求她这么做
Yeah, you did, actually, when you stopped asking questions.
不 实际上 你的不过问就表示默许
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
What can I do to make this right?
我该做什么来弥补?
Well, you could step down for starters.
你可以退出竞选
Personal reasons, whatever.
个人原因 不管是什么
I don't care.
我无所谓
Your public's waiting for you, governor.
你的公众在等你呢 州长
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲! 演讲!
We could be a good team.
我们会是一个很棒的团队
I got all the team I need.
我会争取团队需要的一切人才
I know you respect the work we do here, Clara, but sign.
我知道你很尊重我们的工作 Clara 签吧
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
跟你们合作很愉快
Oh, that's an assassin's gaze, if ever I saw one.
噢 一个暗♥杀♥者的眼神 如果我见过的话
You said there was no such thing.
你说过没这回事
Oy.
嘿
Looking for this?
在找这个么?
What flavor is it?
什么口味的?
Pineapple.
菠萝味
Yeah, it is here.
是这个
So, you hit him?
那么 你揍了他?
You kissed him.
你亲他了
Now he'll never meddle again.
他不会再干涉了
I mean, he may sue you, but at least he'll never meddle.
我是说 他可以告你 但最后他决定不再干涉了
So, what were you thinking?
你怎么看?
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, that rings true.
喔 这倒是真的
Maybe kissing him was a little extreme.
也许跟他接吻有点过了
Oh, you reckon, do you?
喔 你这么认为?
Yeah, but that makes me the apple that didn't fall far from the tree.
是的 但有其父必有其女
Oh, so, it's my fault, then, is it?
那这么说是我的错咯?
Yeah. It's good you admit this.
是的 你承认就好
No, no, no, no. My point is
不 不 不 不 我的意思是
That it's not Loker's fault, right?
那不是Loker的错 对吗?
What?
什么?
You didn't.
别说是你叫的
You did, didn't you?
是你 对吧?
Hi.
嗨
I know you were just trying to look out for her, right?
我知道你只是想照看她 对吗?
And I shouldn't have hit you.
我不应该揍你的
I was wrong.
我错了
Physical violence...
身体攻击...
Right... is very, very wrong.
大错... 特错
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Dad, come on. Don't blow the apology.
爸 拜托 别搞砸了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Probably should have seen it coming.
也许我应该得到
What, the kiss?
什么 那个吻?
No, the punch.
不 那一拳
You're emotional wildfire where Emily's concerned.
只要跟Emily有关 你就控制不住自己
Bit of ice cream?
要来点冰激凌吗?
It's pineapple.
菠萝味的
I like beer.
我喜欢啤酒
Go in. Help yourself.
进来吧 自己拿
First on the left.
左边第一层
Ok.
好
What if I hadn't apologized?
要是我不道歉呢?
Ooh!
噢!
Good girl.
乖女儿
Good girl.
乖女儿
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表