剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Polygraph's a decoy, too.
测谎仪也只是个幌子
Lightman needs Prosser to focus on beating that
莱特曼想让普罗瑟集中精力去对付它
So he can't mask the truth with his eyes and his body language.
这样他就无法伪装眼神和肢体语言
Your wife's not so keen to talk to you either, Mr. Prosser,
你妻子也不怎么乐意和你讲话 普罗瑟先生
Now she knows what you've done,
因为她知道你干了什么
who you really are.
看清你的真面目了
You two are in this together, aren't you?
你们俩串通好的 是不是
You're aiding and abetting
你们在协助并且教唆一个
a wanted terrorist.
被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Wanted for what?
为什么被通缉
For the murder of Henry Andrews.
谋杀亨利·安德鲁斯
Now, listen.
听我说
You see this?
看见这个了吗
This was delivered to my office less than a minute
亨利·安德鲁斯刚在我窗外被炸死
before Henry Andrews blew past my window.
这个就送进了我的办公室
You see this?
看见这个没
This was given to me a short time later,
这是不久之后你一跟班
by one of your goons at a stadium.
在体育场给我的
You taped my sessions with Dr. Lightman
你录制了我和莱特曼博士的谈话
without my knowledge.
却未事先告知
Why?
为什么
You authorized the assassination
2003年 就是你
of Jimmy Doyle back in 2003,
根据我的情报 授权了
based on my intelligence.
对吉米·多伊尔的暗♥杀♥行动
That's anger, and it's directed at Lightman.
愤怒 对莱特曼的
Prosser based his kill order on Lightman's science.
普罗瑟根据莱特曼的科学下达杀人的命令
When your people killed Doyle's family,
你的人杀死多伊尔的家人的时候
you knew he'd be back one day.
你就知道他有一天会回来的
You planned to use these to blackmail me to draw Doyle
你想利用这些让我帮你
into your crosshairs.
把伊尔引入你的陷阱
And so, the lawyer, he tips you off
而那位律师泄密给你
Doyle is back in town,
说多伊尔回来了
he's going after Andrews.
准备找安德鲁斯报仇
So before Andrews could lead Doyle back to you...
所以在安德鲁斯把多伊尔引到你那儿之前
Boom.
砰
No more Andrews.
安德鲁斯死了
Made to look like Doyle's work,
伪装成多伊尔的手法
And boom, no more lawyer.
轰的一声 律师也没了
Another loose end taken care of.
又解决了一个小隐患
You can't prove anything.
你没有任何证据
I'm not trying to.
我不需要证据
I mean, I'm not trying to prove anything.
我没想证明什么
I mean, not in a court of law.
这又不是对簿公堂
Anyway, I'm not that naive.
再说我可没那么天真
No, I just... I wanted the truth, for myself.
我个人想知道真♥相♥ 仅此而已
Now I've got it, you can go. Have a nice life.
现在知道了 你可以走了 祝生活愉快
What about Doyle?
那多伊尔呢
Doyle.
多伊尔
You there?
在吗
He's gone again.
他又不见了
That's all right. He'll be back,
没关系 他会回来的
sooner or later.
迟早的事
Yeah, you should give us a call when he shows up.
你要是看到他 就通知我们
I want protection.
我请求保护
In return for what?
拿什么交换
And immunity.
还有豁免权
I never knew this situation in Boston
我完全没想到波士顿的事情
was going to become such a mess.
竟演变成这么大的麻烦
When I found out that Doyle was back,
当我发现多伊尔回来后
I told Finch that he needed to clean up his own trash.
就告诉芬雀他的麻烦自己去处理
Finch. Is that a code or a real name?
芬雀 代号♥还是真名
Code.
代号♥
I don't know his real name.
我不知道他的真名
But I never told him to kill Andrews and the lawyer
但我从没叫他去杀安德鲁斯和律师
or Doyle.
还有多伊尔
I never used those words.
我没用过这样的字眼
I never said that.
我从来没说过
Call Finch.
给芬雀打电♥话♥
You better hurry or you'll miss him.
你要抓紧时间 否则就找不到他了
That's all of them.
所有的都在这里了
Send my best to Dr. Foster. Gillian.
替我问候吉莉安·福斯特博士
Doyle. Where is he?
多伊尔在哪儿
Parkview Hotel.
美仑大饭店
Room 344.
344房♥
Let's have a look at your face, then.
让我们看看你的脸
Yeah.
很好
The one cabdriver I have never forgotten.
正是我永生难忘的计程车司机
Weapon.
交出武器
Slowly,
慢慢地
Finger and thumb.
别碰扳机
Finch, huh?
芬雀是吧
Finch?
芬雀
It's like a small bird.
像只小鸟
I was just following orders.
我只是奉命行事
Look at her.
看看她
My Bernadette
我的柏娜黛特
would have turned 16 today.
今天该满16岁了
Wait...I didn't mean for...
等等 我不是有意的
You grabbed the gun when I...
你当时抓着我的枪
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He is, you know.
你听到了
He is sorry.
他很抱歉
I can't tell how genuine it is, so...
我不知道他有多真心 那么...
It's up to you, Doyle, really.
你决定吧 多伊尔
What?
什么
I am sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
How did you know the weapon wasn't loaded?
你怎么知道枪里没子弹
I didn't.
我不知道
Why wasn't it?
为什么没子弹
Love of revenge...
是对复仇的执着
killed my girls.
害死了我的妻女
And so Prosser gets immunity.
这么说普罗瑟得到豁免权了
Does he, hell.
没错
Why didn't you talk about
那天你为何没说
what happened to my girls that day?
我妻女出的事儿呢
I have girls of my own, mate.
我也有妻女 伙计
Ah, I'll never get over my hatred for you people.
我永远都克服不了对你们这些人的仇恨
I was the one that told him.
是我告诉他的
I said that the only way to fight terrorism
我说对付恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的唯一方法
was to fight like a terrorist, and I meant that.
就是以暴制暴 而且我以为我是对的
So while I read Doyle as a threat,
当我得知多伊尔构成了威胁
I knew they'd kill him. I wanted them to kill him.
就知道他们会杀死他 我也希望如此
Do you think you can forgive yourself?
你能原谅自己吗
So were you ever gonna tell me?
你有想过跟我说实话吗
He came to me
午夜的时候
in the middle of the night,
那个人来找我
Before our first session.
就在我们第一次会面前
Not to my office, to my house.
不是来我办公室 而是我家
My house.
去了我家
I'd never seen him before and I never saw him again.
我以前没见过他 以后也再没见过
He told me to do what I had to do to keep you quiet,
他让我用一切手段让你保持沉默
or Doyle wouldn't be the only man to lose his wife and daughter.
否则失去妻女的就不止多伊尔一个
If I told you that it would have been proof positive
如果我告诉你真♥相♥ 就证实了确有隐情
of a cover-up, and you would have never let go.
你是绝不会放手的
So...
所以
I couldn't let you do that.
我不能让你那么做
To you, your family.
为了你 和你家人
You'd never have gotten to blow the whistle.
你不可能有说出真♥相♥的机会
He would have cut you down
因为不等你说出来
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表