剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Who am I?
那我是谁
You're the same person you were yesterday
你还是昨天那个你
And the day before, Max.
前天的那个你 马♥克♥思♥
Don't call me that, all right.
别用这名字叫我
I'm someone else.
我是另外一个人
Well, what do you want to be called, then?
那好 你想被叫做什么
Who do you want to be? You want to be, uh, Johnny?
你想叫什么 你想叫约翰尼吗
You want to be a Paul? Do you want to be a Steve?
你想叫保罗 还是史蒂夫
You want to be a Sid? You know,
还是席德呢
You look like a steve to me.
我看你更像个史蒂夫
All of these are boys around your age
这是所有的与你同龄
That were abducted when they were babies
婴儿或幼年时期遭到
Or when they were kids.
绑♥架♥的孩子
Which one do you think is you?
你认为哪一个是你
I'm never gonna find out who I am.
我永远无法知道自己是谁
Right, that's what you're trying to say?
这就是你想说的
No, you know, you're a crap listener, boysie.
不 你简直像个听障儿童
Really, pay attention, right.
你现在给我注意听着
What I'm saying is I'm in.
我是说 我能帮你查
Are you?
你要查吗
Think carefully before you answer that
在你回答之前仔细想想
Because if we do go down this rabbit hole,
因为一旦跳进兔子洞[译注: 《爱丽丝漫游仙境》]
There's no telling what's gonna bite you.
谁也不知道有什么出来咬你
I'm in.
我决定了
He's in.
他决定了
Max, you have to let this go.
马♥克♥思♥ 你必须放下这件事
He's not gonna.
他不会放下的
I mean, why should he?
我是说 他为什么要放下
If he's not your son,
如果他不是你们的儿子
He should know why you've kept it from him.
他应该知道你们为什么一直瞒着他
I mean, either you've got a good reason
我是说 你们到底是事出有因
Or you're monsters who stole someone else's baby.
还是偷别人孩子的怪物
That's ridiculous. Is it?
这太荒唐了 是吗
Want to see if the cops agree with you?
想知道警♥察♥怎么想吗
I know you both love Max deeply
我知道你们很爱马♥克♥思♥
And you would never want to hurt him.
你们不想伤害他
But you are. He's in a lot of pain.
但你们已经在伤害他了 他很痛苦
You're not protecting him anymore.
你们这样做不是在保护他
You're just hurting him.
你们是在伤害他
Jackie.
杰姬
Her name was Cheyenne.
她叫夏安
She was barely older than you are
年纪和你现在差不多
It can cost a fortune to adopt.
收养一个孩子要花很多钱
And back then, we didn't have the money to pay for a service.
当时我们没有那么多钱办领养手续
She didn't want any formal papers.
她也不想签任何正式书面的文件
She just wanted out.
她只想一走了之
And we wanted a baby.
我们想要个孩子
We gave her some money for the hospital bills and that was it.
我们帮她付了医院费用
You were her baby, but your our son.
她是你的生母 但是我们把你养大成人的
Maxie, Please? We've been good parents to you, haven't we?
马♥克♥思♥ 我们对你一直很好 不是吗
Say what's on your mind, son.
你还在想什么 孩子
Why didn't you tell me?
之前为什么不告诉我
We thought if anyone learned the truth... They'd take him away from you.
一旦真♥相♥大白 他们就会把他带走
Yeah.
是的
Who is she?
她是谁
My mother.
我妈妈
Is this all of them?
都在这儿了吗
These are the lead plaintiffs.
这些是主要原告
There's another 80 names on the suit,
另外诉讼书上还有80个人
But these are the real bloodsuckers.
但里面的这些是真正的鼓动者
Or the real victims.
或者说真正的受害者
Why are they even talking to us?
他们为什么来跟我们谈
Well, digital corner sold it to their lawyer as part of the investigation.
数码地带委托律师安排的
Well, let's be honest, who doesn't enjoy a good bitch session?
说实话 谁会不想好好开个会
Did you know that the doors opened 20 minutes late?
你知不知道商场晚了20分钟才开始营业
They didn't even have my TV in stock.
他们的库存里都没有我要的电视机
It was a bait and switch.
这是欺诈行为
I was almost trampled to death.
我差点被人踩死
Listen, we need to get paid.
我们要求赔偿
Ok, it's our job to determine what started everything.
我们的工作是要弄清事件的开端
That's what we've been asking.
我们的要求正是这样
The store hasn't turned over any security video.
商场没有提供任何监控录像
Let's just begin with what you remember.
先从你们记得的部分说起
One of the rent-a-cops picked a fight.
一个保安先寻衅打架
It was right behind me.
当时我就站在他们前面
I saw him pushing folks around like cattle.
我看见他像赶牛一样驱赶群众
He was a bully. Damn near knocked me over.
他欺负人 差点儿把我撞倒了
All right, so this guard starts a brawl,
那么是警卫人员动粗在先
And then everyone pushes for the door?
之后所有人都朝着大门方向挤
Can you describe him?
你能说说那个人的样子吗
White guy, shaved head.
白人 光头
You all just shifted your gaze to this guy.
你们的视线全都转向了他
You're looking to him for the answer.
你们在等他的回答
You think we're lying?
你认为我们在说谎
Well, not consciously.
你们是无意识的
It's more likely a case of memory conformity.
这有些像记忆整合
You've all heard each other's story,
你们听了彼此的描述以后
So you think it happened to you.
就会认为自己也经历过
Right. But you didn't remember the race of the guard
没错 你们不记得警卫的肤色
Because you never saw him.
是因为你们根本没亲眼看见
So you go to the real source.
所以你们就转向了真正记得的人
I'll be supervising these interviews.
这些谈话内容我都会记录
Waylon said he was shopping for his family.
韦伦说他是为家人买♥♥东西
Eye shift downward says otherwise.
说话是视线下移 他在撒谎
Educated guess, he was there for someone else,
按经验推测 他是为别人买♥♥
Like his mistress.
比如情妇
Oh, and he is not your only client with a truthfulness allergy.
你的委托人中不只他一个人说谎
Delisha faked anger when Rita asked her about her arm.
莉亚询问她手臂伤势时 德莉莎假装很愤怒
Her eyebrows never pulled together,
但她没有皱眉
Lips never pressed or tightened.
也没有抿紧嘴唇
She's faking it.
她的愤怒是装的
That doesn't excuse the store or the security guard.
这不能成为商场和保安过错的理由
Oh, the bully? No, that wasn't a lie.
欺负人的保安吗 那是他们编造的
As far as we can tell.
就我们目前所知
Just because a few people are gaming the system
个别人编造证据
Doesn't mean digital corner's off the hook.
并不代表数码地带能完全免责
What are you doing in the DMV database?
你在登录车管局数据库里做什么
Your dad is committing a felony.
你♥爸♥爸正在违反法律
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点也不惊讶
I'd take you with me, but that would make you an accessory after the fact.
本想叫你一起的 又怕你变成共犯
Feel free.
你玩吧
I, uh, can't believe you found me.
没想到你们能找到我
He's been looking for me?
他一直在找我吗
Oh, yeah, for a long time now.
是的 找你很久了
Yeah, he just wants to meet you.
他只想见见你
He's here?
他在这里
Yep.
对
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
没有什么不好意思的
You did the right thing by him.
你那样做是为他好
Ok.
好吧
I want to meet him.
我愿意见他
Maxie boy.
马♥克♥思♥
Hey.
我在这
You're up.
过去吧
Max, this is Cheyenne Matson.
这是夏安·马特逊
Oh, my god.
天哪
I knew I'd see you again someday.
我就知道有一天我会再见到你
I just knew it.
我就知道
I found you.
我终于找到你了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表