剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Let's hear it for the Somerset High School marching band.
让我们为索美塞特夏郡高中的游♥行♥乐队鼓掌
Whoo! Great job.
噢! 演奏很精彩
Great job.
很棒
It is my sincere hope that this center
我衷心地希望 在未来的岁月
will become a beacon of academic excellence
在这个教育水平较低的社区里 这所中心
in an underserved community for years to come.
能成为学术人才的引路灯
Clara, would you do the honors, please?
Clara 请你来进行奠基仪式吧?
Of course.
好的
Thank you, Mrs. Musso,
Musso太太
for your friendship and generosity.
感谢您的友好与慷慨
You're welcome, governor.
不用谢 州长
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢你们 各位女士
For many years, and I speak to you today
多年来 包括今天 我并不是以政♥治♥家的身份
not as a politician
而是和我的妻子
but along with my wife as parents.
一同以家长的身份 来发言说话的
Public education in America
美国的公共教育
has been in peril.
正处于困境之中
You know the refrain... lack of funds, underqualified teachers,
众所周之 阻碍重重.... 资金不足 教师能力低下
negligent parents.
家长不够重视
And to this I say, no more excuses.
对于这些 我要说 别再找借口了
"No more excuses, no more excuses, no more excuses"
"别再找借口了 别再找借口了 别再找借口了"
The guy in the denim jacket... do we know him?
那个穿牛仔外套的男人.... 我们认识吗?
...vote for accountability.
为责任投票
Cast your vote for... Denim jacket. 11:00.
把你的票投给... 11点方向 穿牛仔外套的人
...vote for this great state of Virginia.
...为弗吉尼亚这个伟大的州投票吧
Governor, your car's waiting.
州长 车准备好了
Thank you, kind voters of Virginia.
感谢你们 弗吉尼亚州热情的选民
Thanks very much for coming out.
感谢你们来到这里
Appreciate the support. Thank you.
多谢支持 谢谢
Thanks very much for your help.
非常感谢你们的帮助
Thanks very much for your support.
非常感谢你们的支持
It's nice to see you today.
今天很高兴与你们见面
Great to see you. Thanks very much for your support.
很高兴 非常感谢你们的支持
Let's go get then.
走吧
Let's get out and vote, huh?
大家都来投票吧
Thanks for your support.
感谢你们的支持
Thank you for the support.
感谢你们的支持
Thanks for coming today.
感谢你们今天来到这里
The governor's down. He's hit.
州长倒下了 他中枪了
There's no such thing as an "Assassin's gaze."
没有"暗♥杀♥者的眼神"这东西
All right. So I can report back
好吧 那我就上报说
that you can't tell if Duane Corey was acting alone.
你无法判断Duane Corey是不是单独作案
Didn't say that.
我可没这么说
No, he had an accomplice.
不是 他有同伙
It was the governor.
就是州长本人
What? Come on.
什么? 怎么可能
I know. It turns your stomach, doesn't it?
我知道 很反胃 对吧?
The governor knew Michelle Daly.
州长认识Michelle Daly
Of course he knew her. She was a staffer.
他当然认识她 她是他的职员
No, he "Knew" knew her. Know what I mean?
不 他是很了解地认识她 明白我的意思吗?
Flirtatious, flared nostrils, admiring look.
鼻孔显示出调情和激动 还有爱慕的表情
Yeah, she really fancied him.
是啊 她对他真有好感
The FBI is paying you to find out
联邦调查局请你来 是要你查明
if the governor was acting alone,
州长是不是在作秀
not dig into the governor's personal life.
而不是去窥探州长的私生活的
No, the FBI's paying me to poke around
不对 联邦调查局是请我来四处八卦的
and, you know, find the truth.
还有 就是 查出真♥相♥
I'm not a glorified cop, Ben.
我又不是什么好警♥察♥ Ben
Foster, show Reynolds the situation.
Foster 把情况告诉Reynolds
The governor's in a tight race.
这场选举势均力敌
Too close to call.
州长和对手不分高下
A staffer who was clearly more than that
而这名职员 很显然不是
was shot dead.
单纯地被枪杀
Now the man's back up in the polls.
现在州长又在投票中领先了
You can't ignore the possibility
你不能否认 那个女孩也许
that the girl was just a victim of a 9-point bullet bump.
就是牺牲品 用子弹为州长换取9个百分点支持率
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
To see the governor.
去找州长
Cal, listen. Brooks isn't just any old governor.
Cal 听我说 Brooks不仅是一位任职多年的州长
I know. He's a close and personal friend of yours.
我知道 他私下还是你的好友
I appreciate this must be difficult for you.
我知道这对你来说一定很难
As the majority stakeholder in this firm...
作为这家公♥司♥的大股东...
See, I bet that you regret saying that already.
看吧 我敢打赌你已经后悔你刚说的了
Just go easy on him.
拜托你别对他太狠
Ok? I respect this man a lot.
行吗? 我很尊敬他
Someday he could be president.
有一天他可能会当上总统
Not with this girl's blood on his hands, he won't.
要是他手上沾着那无辜女孩的鲜血 他就不可能当上总统
The democratic process is no stranger
对于民♥主♥程序的阻碍和漫长
to hardship and suffering,
已经司空见惯了
But the death of Michelle Daly
但是 对于Michelle Daly的死
is especially cruel and incomprehensible.
却显得极其残忍♥ 且让人迷惑不解
Dr. Foster.
Foster博士
Or may I call you Gillian?
还是应该叫你Gillian?
I see Clara Musso called
我知道Clara Musso打电♥话♥
To give you a heads-up.
提前通知你我们要来
Which is why my will to win this race
正因为如此 大家的愿望
is only strengthened by all our desires,
让我更想赢得这场选举
each and every one of us,
大家团结在一起
to stand strong in the face of adversity.
去勇敢面对困境
So I invite all of you to join my staff, my family, and me,
所以 我邀请你们大家 在这恐怖的悲剧发生之后
in our prayers for the family of Michelle Daly
同我的工作人员 家人和我一起
in the wake of this terrible tragedy.
为Michelle Daly的家人祈祷
Which is why the governor here
所以州长决定
has decided to retain the Lightman group
聘请Lightman机构
to get to the truth behind all of this.
来查出这件事背后的真♥相♥
Dr. Lightman, I've read all your books. Big fan.
Lightman博士 我拜读过你所有的书 很崇拜你
That's cobblers. Don't try and change the subject.
别瞎扯了 你别想岔开话题
All right? Not with me.
明白吗? 对我不管用
Ladies and gentlemen, the governor would like
女士们先生们 州长希望
to invite you all to warm up your coffees
在他继续下一时段的问答之前
and grab some more pie before he continues
大家先去喝杯咖啡
the question and answer segment of today's visit.
吃些点心
Please. Help yourselves.
请大家随意
I'm not sure I follow.
我不懂你的意思
Well, do your best, governor,
尽力吧 州长
you know, for the dead girl in the morgue.
就算是为了停尸房♥里那个死去的女孩
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
No, don't beg. See, look,
别 别求我 看吧
it frightens the voters.
吓到选民了
Governor?
州长?
Not a good idea.
现在不是时候
This is Lightman being discreet.
Lightman已经在谨慎行事了
If Michelle Daly's not enough
如果Michelle Daly不足以
to haunt the governor for the truth,
让州长吓到说出真♥相♥
Lightman is.
Lightman可以
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样?
Well, a 9-point bump in the polls
好说 选举前24小时
24 hours before the election
票数激增9个百分点
because a girl took a bullet for you.
就是因为有个女孩替你挡了子弹
I want a little bit more than coffee and pie.
我要的不止是咖啡和点心那么简单
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗?
My place or yours?
去我那还是你那?
If it were a choice between losing the election
如果要我用输掉选举
and having Michelle back with us,
来换回Michelle的生命
I'd gladly choose the latter.
我会毫不犹豫地选择后者
Clear his schedule this afternoon.
把他下午的行程都推掉吧
No more excuses, governor.
别再找借口了 州长
Brooks is a dog that needs to be
Brooks这只狗 真应该
taken out back and put down.
拉出去毙了
Wow. No. That guy's a lone wolf.
哇 不是他 那家伙孤僻凶悍
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表