剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, this is going to be fun.
这很有意思
Harold.
哈罗德
What the hell is that thing coming towards me?
现在开过来的是什么东西
It's an X-ray machine, Harold.
是X射线仪 哈罗德
We needed to map the bomb
我们要检查一下炸♥弹♥
So we can figure out a safe evacuation plan.
想出安全的撤退方案
Tell me about Ron Jackson.
跟我谈谈罗恩·杰克逊吧
You know about Ron?
你知道罗恩吗
Yep.
知道
Better still, why don't you tell me
不过 你先告诉我们
How to disable the bomb so nobody gets hurt.
如何拆掉炸♥弹♥ 让大家都安全
I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道怎么拆掉它
It's not my bomb.
不是我的炸♥弹♥
Whose is it?
是谁的
Is it Jackson's?
杰克逊的吗
Is he pulling the strings?
是他在幕后操纵吗
I shouldn't even be talking to you.
我就不应该跟你说话
He'll kill her if I tell you guys anything.
如果我说出任何事 他会杀了她的
Kill who?
杀谁
Look, you might as well tell me.
你最好告诉我
It's just us on the phone, all right?
只有咱们俩人在通话 知道吗
I mean...you're already in a very bad spot.
你的情况已经很糟了
You do know that, don't you?
你知道吗
They have someone in my house with my wife.
我家里有人在盯着我妻子
They're going to kill her if I don't go through with this.
如果我不就范他们就会杀了她
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道我还能怎么做
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
The Washington Metropolitan Police Department...
华盛顿特区警♥察♥局
Torres.
托勒斯
Hey, it's us. Are you at the clubhouse?
是我们 你在俱乐部那边吗
Yeah, I'm working here.
对 我在这
Where's agent Irving?
欧文探员在哪
Um, he's doing the search of the bar.
他在酒吧查看
Ria, give very simple answers
莉亚 回答尽量简单
And don't let anyone think
别让他们觉得
What you're saying is important.
我们谈的事很重要
Ok.
好
Is there a man there named Dave Miller?
那有个叫戴夫·米勒的人吗
He would've been there all day.
他在那里一天了
Yeah.
是的
All right, I'm going to call Irving
好 我会打电♥话♥找欧文
And tell him to get in there.
要他到你那去
This man is probably armed and he's willing to kill.
这个人可能有武器 可能会杀人
Wow. I did not know that.
我还不知道呢
He's there as a threat against the wife
他在那里威胁哈罗德的妻子
To force Harold to go through with this.
迫使他干这件事
That would certainly explain...
这就能解释
The fear you saw earlier.
你之前看到的恐惧神情
Ok, well, that sounds fun.
听起来挺有趣的
Hopefully, I can get tickets.
希望我能买♥♥到票
Reynolds has been on with agent Irving.
雷诺兹已和欧文探员联♥系♥上
He's on his way. Just sit tight, all right?
他在过去的路上 小心等着
Cool. Let me know how it goes.
酷 随时告诉我情况
Shouldn't be more than a few minutes.
要不了几分钟
We'll get out of here.
我们就离开
What were they saying about Harold?
他们说哈罗德怎么样了
Find out what kind of bomb it is?
搞清是什么炸♥弹♥了吗
No, no.
还没有
But I do have some bad news.
不过我确实有个坏消息告诉你们
I don't think they're going to let
我觉得他们不会
Harold talk to the president.
让哈罗德和总统谈话
Probably not.
不好说
But I think I have a solution,
不过我有个办法
To this whole thing and you two know him well,
你们两位对他知根知底
Obviously, so let me just run it by you.
希望你们能帮忙 让我搞定这件事
I have a friend who works in Assemblyman Kincaid's Office.
我有朋友在金科斯议员身边工作
Maybe I call in a favor and he can talk to Harold.
我可以请他帮忙和哈罗德谈谈
That's, uh. That's not really the same thing.
这也差太远了吧
But at least it's a phone call with someone
至少也算是
who works in the government.
和政♥府♥的工作人员通话了
Lady, quit wasting our time.
小姐 不要再浪费我们的时间了
That's kind of the point, actually.
其实 你说的有道理
Put your hands over your head.
把手放在脑后
People lie all the time.
人们说谎如家常便饭
It must make you pretty cynical.
这会让你变得很愤世嫉俗
Sometimes, but you get to see the truth occasionally.
有时候会的 可是偶尔你可以看到真♥相♥
Truth is, I'm really scared right now.
其实 此时此刻我很害怕
I know.
我明白
Me, too.
我也是
Well, a little bit.
有点恐惧
I just...I want another chance, you know?
只是 如果能再给我一次机会
I'd do things different.
我会做得好一点
Is that a stupid thing to say?
这么说是不是很傻
No, not at all.
不 一点都不傻
Oscar's acting weird.
奥斯卡不太对劲
Oscar, you ok?
奥斯卡 怎么了
You know, when I was your age,
当我像你这么大的时候
I had a crush on this girl, older woman, really.
我喜欢上一个年龄比我大的女孩
Sixth grader.
她在上六年级
I was always worrying about it, stressing out about it,
我总是很紧张 很忧虑
And then I realized there was nothing you can do.
过后我才意识到自己无能为力
So, sometimes, when there's nothing you can do,
所以 当你感到无能为力的时候
You just have to believe everything is gonna be ok.
你得坚信一切都没问题
And you write a song.
然后写首歌♥
Can't be worried and write a song at the same time, right?
担心的时候可写不出好歌♥来 对吗
I mean, you look to me like a guy who can write some fantastic rhymes.
我相信你能写出好听的歌♥
Am I right?
对吗
Yep, I can tell that about you.
对 我能从你脸上看出来
I can see it on your face.
你可以写出好听的歌♥德
So, let's give it a shot.
试试吧 现在
Your wife and your son are safe, Harold.
你妻子和儿子现在很安全 哈罗德
Thank you.
谢谢你
Tell me about Jackson.
杰克逊现在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
He just put me in this tractor and he told me to drive here.
他把我弄进拖拉机里 让我开到这儿来
He said if I got out of the seat, it would trigger the bomb.
他说如果我离开座位一步 就会引爆♥炸♥弹
And he didn't mention any other plan to you.
他没跟你说还有别的什么计划吗
No, nothing.
没 没有了
I mean, I knew that he was even angrier than I was.
我就知道他比我还要暴躁
But I never thought in a million years he would...
我万万想不到他会
I'm a dead man.
我没活路了
Can I speak to my wife?
我能我老婆说几句吗
Yeah, yeah, I'll work on that for you.
行 我可以帮你这个忙
Sit tight, Harold, all right?
哈罗德 坐好 行吗
I'll get back to you.
待会和你联♥系♥
You have to call off the disrupter charge
在我们弄清整件事之前
Until we can figure out what's going on.
你必须撤销指控
Harold is just a pawn.
哈罗德只是颗棋子
The IRA used to do the same thing.
情报研究部过去总这么干
They'd coerce civilians to do the work for 'em.
逼迫平民为他们办事
There's nothing we can do for him now.
此时此刻我们也帮不了他
He's still sitting on a bomb we can't defuse.
他一直坐在炸♥弹♥上 我们无法拆除
Hey, look, if he moves, call me back.
听着 他有动静的话 打给我
Jackson just turned his phone on.
杰克逊的电♥话♥刚开机
We triangulated it to 15th and I street
信♥号♥♥追踪到在15号♥大道的工字路口的
Hey, that is right here,
就是这儿
Just outside the blast radius.
刚好在爆♥炸♥区域外
That's also near the hotel
那附近有家酒店
Where Secretary Dobbins is holding his economic summit.
多宾斯秘书正在那主持经济会议
Ok, Jackson's credit card was used to
4小时前 杰克逊用信♥用♥卡♥
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表