剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Good, I'll grab it on the way out.
好的 我出去的时候会拿上
You're takin' a hell of a leap
你突然就断定说
that cops were moving this body.
是警♥察♥带走了尸体
I mean, how's a little girl supposed to know
我是说 一个小姑娘怎么就能知道
if what she saw in the middle of the night
她在深夜看到的是
were coroners, criminals, or cops?
验尸官 罪犯 还是警♥察♥?
Coroners don't have guns,
验尸官没有枪
and criminals don't carry
罪犯不会
their weapons in holsters.
把枪放在皮套里
Right, Olivia?
对吗 Olivia?
See?
明白了吗?
Where is he?
他在哪?
Where's Lightman?
Lightman在哪儿?
He left before us. I thought he was here already.
他先走了 我以为他已经到了
That was the morgue.
问题是停尸房♥
No 70-year-old white males have come in in the past 24 hours.
过去的24小时里根本就没有70岁的白人老头进去过
Plus, there were no signs of foul play at Jenkins' apartment.
而且 在Jenkins的公♥寓♥里也没有挣扎的痕迹
It's like the old man just vanished.
那老头就像人间蒸发了一样
And none of this means it was cops taking
也没有迹象表明是警♥察♥
a body out of the building.
从楼里带走尸体的
Well, that's what we're trying to find out.
呃 那也是我们要查证的地方
Follow every lead, remember?
追查所有线索 记得吗?
There isn't a single witness
甚至没有一个证人
who was at that scene to corroborate your theory.
在场能证明你的理论
Actually, there was a witness.
其实 我们有个目击者
And I think I know why Lightman isn't here.
我也知道Lightman为什么不在这里
All right. Nick, these are pictures
好吧 Nick 这些是
of the cops that work those projects.
在国民住♥宅♥工作的警♥察♥的照片
Let's see if any of them were there
看看你倒地的时候
when you were laying on the floor, shall we?
谁在那层楼出现过 好吗?
That's officer Hollander.
这是Hollander警官
That's confirmation.
确定了
Well done, mate.
干得好 朋友
And another.
另一个
Your pupils are on fire.
你的瞳孔都着火了
You're on a roll.
你找出了一串
And again.
又找出了一个
You've been holding on long enough
你坚持了很久
just to tell me this, haven't you?
就为告诉我这些 是吗?
Do you want me to help you say good-bye to your family?
你想让我帮你跟你的家人道别吗?
Right, then.
那好吧
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Um,
嗨 呃
your husband wants you to know something.
你丈夫想让你知道一些事情
Wants to tell you something.
想告诉你些事情
I'm going to translate, if that's ok.
如果可以 我来翻译
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Ok. Nick,
好的 Nick
when Janine was with you earlier,
Janine刚才跟你在一起的时候
you were happy. You showed happiness.
你很幸福 你表示出了你的喜悦
Is that 'cause you love her?
这是因为你爱她?
Yeah, that's a yes.
是的 他说是
I see remorse.
我看到了自责
Am I reading that right?
我解读的对吗?
We'd been fighting.
我们一直在吵架
He was working long hours, and...
他工作时间太长...
I wanted him home.
我想让他回家
Where he'd be safe.
在家他就会很安全
Yeah.
了解
Did you care about any of that anymore?
你介意你们曾经吵过架吗?
No. He loves you very much,
不 他非常爱你
you and Sophie.
爱你和Sophie
He always will.
他永远都会爱你们
You can't fake that look.
表情是无法伪装的
What... what's he saying now?
那... 那他现在在说什么?
Nothing.
什么都没有
He's gone. I'm sorry.
抱歉 他已经去了
What?
什么?
No.
不!
How did you read remorse on him?
你从哪看出他很懊悔?
I didn't. I read it on her.
我没有 我是从她身上看出的
All of these men are in the same unit.
这些人都在同一个小分队里
They cover the Eastmont projects.
他们队的辖区是Eastmont国民住♥宅♥
But why would my men sneak a body out
但是我的人怎么会在半夜偷运尸体
in the middle of the night and leave one of their own to die?
还放任他们垂死的同事自生自灭呢?
I know. It doesn't seem sporting, does it?
我知道 听起来很不合情理 对吧?
Now, we're going to need a lot more information
在与这些警官对质之前
before we confront these officers.
我们还需要收集更多证据
We got a 70-year-old white male matching our description
我们刚找到一个与描述相符的
that just turned up.
70岁白人男性
Hey, you see? The coroner just misplaced the body in the morgue.
听见没? 是验尸官在停尸间放错了尸体
It happens all the time.
这种事经常发生
I knew my guys were clean.
我就知道我的人没问题
Yeah, but we didn't find this body in the morgue.
是 但是尸体不是在停尸间找到的
We found it in a dumpster 3 blocks from the projects
是在那几栋住房♥3个街区外的一个垃圾箱里找到的
in a body bag like that little girl said...
像那个小女孩说的 尸体被放在了一个装尸袋里...
badly beaten and stabbed to death.
他是被严重殴打及刺伤致死的
All right. Let's see how you handle the morgue.
好吧 看你怎么扯上停尸间
Yeah, that's Mr. Jenkins, all right.
对 他是Jenkins先生
OK, I did a guy.
行了 我认完了
Now I got to go back to running a building.
我得回去管理租♥房♥♥了
Hey, what are you so ashamed of?
嘿 你为什么觉得羞愧?
Nothing.
我没有
You see my face?
看到我的脸吗?
What's the expression on my face?
我现在是什么表情?
What's it say to you? Does it say anger?
是什么表情? 是生气吗?
Does it say impatience?
还是不耐烦?
Look, I'm just creeped out by dead bodies, that's all.
我只是对尸体有点害怕 没别的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
All right, come here. Come here.
行 过来 过来
All right. Look at this guy. Go on. Look at it.
好了 看着这具尸体 看着它
See, you are telling the truth when you say that you're creeped out,
你说你怕尸体 这是实话 但是面对这具尸体
but why no shame for this one?
你怎么不感觉羞愧了?
What's your problem with Jenkins over there?
你跟Jenkins之间有什么矛盾?
Nothing.
什么都没有
You asked me to come identify Mr. Jenkins...
是你叫我来辨认这是不是Jenkins先生...
You see, that's a lie. That's a lie right there.
看见没 他在说谎 很明显在说谎
Come here.
过来
Identify him again.
再确认一次
Identify him again.
再确认一次啊
It's Mr. Jenkins.
这是Jenkins先生
You see? Right there, that's deceit.
看见没? 他的表情 他在说谎
Why are you lying about this man's name?
你为什么要对这个人的名字撒谎?
I don't have to be here.
我根本没必要来这
You don't have no authority...
你没权利...
Let me explain something to you.
让我告诉你
Your buildings are registered as section 8 housing.
你的那些住房♥登记是国家补贴住房♥
That's a federal program.
是政♥府♥项目
So trust me, I have the authority.
所以 我有权利这么做
Why don't you take a wild guess on what this is.
猜猜这是什么
That's the tenant list.
这是房♥客名单
The unit Jenkins lived in
Jenkin住的那一套房♥子
was registered with the federal government
在政♥府♥部门登记的房♥主
as a Mr. Kashdan.
是Kashdan先生
There's hundreds of tenants covering 3 buildings.
这三栋房♥子住了上百个房♥客
I can't keep track of them.
我没法每个都顾到吧
That's a lie.
你在说谎
All right. How about we try this again?
那么这样问如何?
What do you know about Jenkins' death?
你对Jenkin的死了解多少?
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表