剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
他可真是一丝不苟啊
Footage of the other players.
这是其他玩家玩牌的视频片段
He's been studying them.
他一直在研究他们的手法
Fixing onto us to pick up the ransom?
想用这种方法拿赎金吗
You're not too swift.
你不够快
Who's in the next room?
谁住在隔壁房♥间
Jake. I told you that already.
杰克 我跟你说过了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No.
不是
Not that one.
不是那边的
That one.
是这边的
You know what my favorite poker phrase is?
你知道我最爱的的扑克术语是什么吗
I don't know. All in? Open limp?
我可不知道 全押 不跟
The nuts?
大赢家
On tilt.
是失控
so expressive.
多有表现力
You want a pull. It's Amadeo's.
来点儿吗 阿玛迪奥的
I don't drink.
我不喝
Yeah, you do.
是啊 你确实这样
Only an amateur lets frustration
业余玩家才会让挫折
Interfere with his game theory.
影响到他的博弈论
You think?
你这么想
Here.
来
Have a drink.
喝点儿
I insist.
我坚持要你喝
That's right. It's water.
对 是水
Oldest trick in the book.
书上面的古老老千术
But amadeo sold you, didn't he?
但你相信阿玛迪奥了 对吧
He's a liar.
他说谎了
Yeah.
是的
He's a fantastic liar, actually.
他确实是个了不起的骗子
When you thought he was partying next door,
你还以为他在隔壁开派对呢
He was wearing noise-reduction headphones,
其实他正戴着防噪声耳机
Mapping out a strategy for every possible hand.
想着怎么对付你们的招数呢
Amadeo knows every player
阿玛迪奥对进决赛的每一位玩家
at that final table inside and out.
都研究得很透彻
But you're the one he considers a threat
在他看来 你对他的威胁很大
Guess I'm flattered.
我受宠若惊了
Fake drinking, constant talk of partying.
假装喝酒 一直说开派对的事
Changing his room to torture you with hideous music.
换房♥间去用音乐吵你
It's all calculated to drive you nuts.
这些都是他用来激你的伎俩
He wanted your tilt at the final table.
他希望你会在比赛中失控
But you tilted ahead of schedule, didn't you?
但你提前失控了 是吧
So has lightman broken down the old man yet?
莱特曼搞定了那个老家伙了吗
No, but he will.
还没 不过没问题的
Well, maybe I can be the hero of the day, then.
那我当一次英雄吧
This...was taken earlier this afternoon.
这是下午早些时候拍到的
Watch Mason's hands.
注意梅森的双手
Now you see the cell phone, now you don't.
现在我们能够看到手♥机♥ 紧接着就不见了
5 minutes later...
5分钟之后
And now you do again.
手♥机♥就回来了
Ta-da.
就这样
We've got it all on video, Mason.
我们已经在录像看到了 梅森
You palmed Amadeo's cell phone
你把阿玛迪奥的手♥机♥藏在手里
And texted his boys to pick up the ransom bag.
发短♥信♥告知他的马仔去拿赎金
I'm not making it to the final table, am I?
我参加不了决赛了 对吧
No. Afraid not.
对 恐怕不行了
Come on, it was a prank.
不要啊 这只是个恶作剧
I messed with Amadeo, he messed with me.
我害了阿玛迪奥 他也害了我
You faked a kidnapping
你假造了一个绑♥架♥事件
To give yourself a leg up to win $8.5 million.
来帮助你能赢得850万块
That's not a prank.
这可不是恶作剧
That's a crime.
是犯罪
It wasn't about the money, though, was it?
不过这跟钱没有关系 对吗
You didn't think that Amadeo
你觉得阿玛迪奥没有
Deserved to sit at the final table with you.
资格能够和你一起坐在决赛桌上
He's a punk. He doesn't take the game seriously.
他是混♥蛋♥ 他一点都不专心对待赌博
Well, that's what I thought, anyway.
至少我原来是这么认为的
He played this old gambler but good, didn't he?
他把我玩弄的很惨 是吧
Who did you get to make the ransom calls?
你是让谁去打索要赎金的电♥话♥的
Some drunken tourist.
一个喝醉了的游客
Gave him 1,000 bucks. People will do anything
有钱能使鬼推磨
For the almighty dollar in this town.
在这个城市里 一千块能解决所有的事
I got a question for you.
我有个问题问你
It's a yes-or-no question.
回答是或者不是就行了
Did you have anything to do with Jake's disappearance?
你与杰克的失踪有没有关系
No. 40 years ago that boy was me.
没有 他就像40年前的我
Hell, even I'm rooting for him.
相反 恰好我在全力帮助他
Let's go, Mason.Come on.
我们走 梅森 走吧
Not to be smothering,
我不想让你抑制自己的感情
But are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah.
当然
Why wouldn't I be?
有什么可不好的
Well, you've known Mason a long time.
你认识梅森很长时间了
No, knew him a long time ago.
不 是很早以前就知道他
That-That's a completely different thing.
那是完全不同的两回事
I mean, he took a gamble and he lost.
我是说 他赌了一把却输了
His choice.
他自找的
Speaking of gambles...
说起赌博
She's roulette.
她像转盘 总是在变
Stay away.
还是离她远点好
You enjoying the show?
你很享受这场表演吗
Very much.
非常享受
Word is Ellis is having you followed
你有没有意识到艾利斯的意思
Because he doesn't want you fleecing his big customers.
他不想让你赶跑他的大客户
You really that good at harpooning whales?
你真的很善于放长线钓大鱼吗
I used to be.
曾经是的
Hmm, we should play sometime.
也许什么时候 我们该找点乐子
Kow I guess is we already are.
我想我们已经开始了
If your friend Foster as suspicious as you?
你朋友福斯特像你一样猜忌吗
More so.
比我更甚
She doesn't like me.
她不喜欢我
Not at all.
一点也不
She fears women like you
她害怕你这样的女人
Bring out the worst in me.
会给我带来很大♥麻♥烦
Promise?
要不要试试看
What is it?
那是什么
I'm not quite sure.
我也不清楚
Fancy a field trip?
梦幻野炊
Is your bodyguard still out there?
你的保镖还在外面吗
Hey, how you doing? You all right?
怎么样 你还好吗
Yep.
是的
Rudy!
卢迪
Do you still keep your ladies
你还让你的小姐
Down at the bar at the nouveau royale?
待在新皇室的酒吧吗
You do? How many you got?
是吗 有几个
I'll take 3.
我要3个
Yeah. You send them up to, um,
是的 你带她们上
The 28th floor.
28层楼来
Yeah.
是的
There's a guy there. He's in a gray suit
那有个小伙 他穿着灰色西装
And he's a meathead.
看上去很愣
And just tell him that, um,
告诉他
He's getting married tomorrow.
他明天就要结婚了
Yeah. How long?
要多快
Yeah, 15 minutes. 15 minutes, yeah.
15分钟 15分钟后
That's good.
很好
All right. Yeah, we'll talk.
好的 待会聊
All right, put it on my account.
记在我帐上
What are we gonna do for 15 minutes?
这15分钟我们要做什么呢
You only take me to the best places.
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表