剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
But I still, to this day,
但是一直到今天
think that I should have seen that one coming.
我仍然觉得我早应该预见到的
Now, what if they'd said to me that...
如果他们告诉我
She'd died of a stroke or something?
她是死于中风或者别的什么的话会怎样
That, you know, she'd died peacefully?
就说 她去得很安宁
Molly needs a believable explanation for what she remembers.
茉莉对她记得的那些事需要可信的解释
So, what, you're gonna lie to her?
怎样 你打算骗她吗
I'm gonna get her back with her dad.
我打算让她回到父亲身边
I think that I have an idea.
我有个主意
Good morning.
早上好
Great morning.
好极了
Oh, hey, Lightman was looking for that DVD from yesterday.
莱特曼在找昨天那张光盘
Do you have it?
在你那吗
Why are you doing that thing where you
你干吗假装一副
act like nothing happened last night?
昨天什么都没发生的样子
I'm being professional. We're colleagues.
我这是专业表现 我们是同事关系
Can't you be professional?
你不能专业点吗
Oh, yes, absolutely.
当然可以了
Yes, I can. In fact,
我可以 而且
let me return this to you in a professional manner.
我要用一种专业的态度把这个还给你
Did you lose something last night,
你昨晚是不是丢什么东西了
Colleague?
同事
What?
什么
Hmm? Nothing.
没事
You two are so gonna have to do better than that.
你俩简直得好好练习一下
I'm not even a scientist and I can tell.
我不是个科学家 都能看得出来
Thank you, Anna.
谢谢你 安娜
Are they bringing in a new VP?
他们要引进一个新的副总吗
There's a rumor going around.
到处都这么传
What? What rumor? Who said that?
什么传闻 谁说的
No one.
没人
Everyone.
所有人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Maybe they're gonna promote one of you.
说不定他们要从你们中提拔一个
I'll leave now.
我这就走
You should give it back to her now, whatever it is.
你把东西还给她吧 不管是什么
So, uh,
那么
Last night's...thing, um,
昨晚那事
It's off the table.
过去了就别提了
Yeah, definitely.
是 当然
But I was thinking, what if neither of us
不过我在想 如果我们俩
takes the promotion?
都没能升职呢
Well, maybe last night only happened
也许昨晚发生的事只是因为
because something's about to change.
事态要有所改变了
Or maybe last night is more important
或许 昨晚比升职
than a promotion.
要来的重要
If you turn down the promotion and he offers it to me,
如果你拒绝了升职 然后他向我发出邀请
I'll take it.
我会接受的
I'm sorry, but it's true.
很抱歉 可这是真的
Molly was infected on your set.
茉莉是在你的片场拍戏时感染爱♥滋♥的
Look, I run a clean operation.
听着 我做的是干干净净的生意
Everyone is legal, consenting,
每个人都是合法的 知情同意
and HIV-negative.
并且HIV阴性
4 actresses from your movies
你影片里的四个女演员
have been infected with HIV in the last year.
在去年感染了艾滋
You know, this may come as a shock to you,
你可能觉得很震撼
but, uh, some porn stars, they catch the virus on their own dime.
不过这些艳星 他们会私底下感染病毒
If you knowingly exposed Molly to HIV,
如果你在知情的情况下让茉莉接触了病毒
then you're going to jail.
那你就得去坐牢
Why would I do that?
我怎么会干那种事呢
I'm a businessman.
我是个生意人
Let me explain something to you.
我来给你解释一下
I'm about to subpoena everybody you've worked with
我要传唤你过去五年中
in the last 5 years.
所有的同事
So how's that for business?
这对你的生意怎么样
An 18-year-old kid just found out that at best
一个十八岁的女孩刚刚发现自己
she's going to live out the rest of
运气好的话下半辈子
her days fighting to stay healthy,
都要很努力地争取保持健康
and at worst, she's going to die young.
运气不好的话 她就得早早地死去
We want a list of all the actors
我们需要跟茉莉和其他感染艾滋病的女孩
that Molly and the other HIV-positive girls have worked with.
合作过的男演员的名单
Their real names, their addresses, phone numbers.
他们的真名 地址 电♥话♥号♥码
All you had to do was ask.
你们早点问不就行了
So, you're saying
你是说
that you don't remember any of them.
这些人 你一个都不认识
What can I say?
怎么说好呢
Ass kind of runs together after a while.
都是大同小异 没什么特点
Well, you know, Olson says
听着 奥尔森说
that you worked with all 4 of these actresses.
你跟这四位女演员都共事过
And since then, all 4 of them have tested positive for HIV.
那之后 她们四个都被查出感染了艾滋病
Now, I'm doing the math and it all adds up the same way.
算来算去 只有一种情况能说通
I get checked before every shoot.
每次拍摄前我都会做体♥检♥
It's just what you do.
这是该做的
You hear that raised pitch?
注意到他音调升高了吗
He's really the guy?
那么就是他了
So you're telling us that you're disease free?
你的意思是 你没有感染
Right.
对
What's is like?
感觉如何
I mean, really, how's it feel
我是说 你给四个女孩
to give 4 girls potentially a death sentence?
埋下了死亡的炸♥弹♥ 感觉如何
What's that like?
你有什么感觉
Look, I'm sorry if some of these girls got sick.
听着 我很遗憾听说她们当中有人被感染了
No, you're not.
不 你没有
He's not, you know.
他一点都没有
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
There's not a shred of remorse there.
没有丝毫悔意
I've got nothing to be remorseful for.
我有什么好悔恨的
You want proof.
要看证据吗
Now, how could I be lying
假如我说谎
if my blood test from last week says that I'm clean?
那我上周的血检正常 又该作何解释呢
Thank you for this.
非常感谢
For what?
谢什么
For being as dumb as you look.
谢谢你从里到外都这么蠢
Thanks for taking the time, doctor.
谢谢你抽空见我 大夫
You said Fentris gave you my name?
是菲特斯介绍你来找我的
Yeah, he said, um, you know, you could,
对 他说 你能
you know, give me a hand, you know,
帮我的忙 呃 解决一下
with my little problem.
我的小问题
You know, itchy. Get my drift?
很痒 懂我的意思吧
I'm sure Fentris told you I don't take insurance.
菲特斯肯定已经告诉你了 我不收保险
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Cash, cash. Cash up front, right?
没错 现金 提前支付 对吧
Uh, look, one question for you, though.
有个问题要问你
Did you charge these girls extra?
你额外收过这些女孩的钱吗
I don't follow.
什么意思
You have no idea who these people are, do you?
你完全不认识这些人 是吧
Should I?
我应该认识吗
No. You've never seen them before in your life.
不 你从来没有见过他们
But funny thing is, right,
有趣的是
if one of them dies,
假如她们之中有人死了
You're going to jail for murder.
你会因为谋杀罪进监狱
Wacky.
怪异吧
Ok, I don't know what your deal is,
我不知道你这是在干什么
but I think you should leave.
不过我想你可以走了
Here you go.
别动
This is FBI Agent
这位是联调局的
Ben reynolds. He's got an itch, too.
本恩·雷诺兹探员 他也痒痒得想揍人呢
If you even try and deny
你要是胆敢否认 是你的诊断证明
that you gave Lee Fentris a free pass to infect those girls,
导致那些女孩们被李·菲特斯感染
I'm gonna rip your throat out.
我就撕开你的喉咙
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表