剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
Because I'm toxic.
因为我有病
Molly, this secret you're keeping,
茉莉 你的心事
whatever it is, you need to get it out.
不管是什么 都要说出来
Ok, just forget it, ok?
算了 好不好
I really--I can't do this.
我真的 难以启齿
You're doing great.
你做得很不错
Please.
说出来吧
Do you feel like if you don't talk about it,
你是不是觉得如果不说
that...maybe it never happened?
也许就什么都没发生
Yeah.
对
You shouldn't have to cope with this on your own.
你不必独自去面对这一切
I'm HIV-positive.
我艾滋病呈阳性
Oh, my god, I-- that...
天哪 我
Sucks. Yeah.
这很糟糕 我知道
Are you getting treatment?
你在接受治疗吗
On and off.
断断续续的
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟的是什么吗
I never even had sex, except for those scenes I did.
除了在电影里的做♥爱♥情节 我从来都没有性行为
Never shot up.
也没吸过毒
We will get you the proper care.
我们会帮你治病的
Well...my life's never going to be normal again.
我再也不能像正常人那样生活了
Corporate culture?
企业文化
There's what, like 20 people in our office
现在的情况是 办公室上下20多人
and it feels like nobody knows each other.
相互之间就像陌生人一样
That's what a VP should be fixing.
对此副总裁有责任进行改进
Social networks recede with age in a lot of primate species.
灵长类动物的社会交往行为正在逐步退化
Maybe we should get to know each other.
也许咱们应该了解对方
Ok. All right. Let's play 2 truths and a lie.
好吧 咱们来玩虚虚实实吧[一种说谎游戏]
Ok.
好
I have a gun in my nightstand.
我在床头柜里藏了把枪
I was 18
18岁那年
the first time I slept with someone twice my age.
我第一次和比我年长一倍的人上♥床♥
And I love videos
我喜欢看小猫的视频
of kittens climbing up slides or out of buckets.
看它们爬下滑梯 或者爬出水桶
Middle one is a lie.
中间那句是假的
Right. Right. I was 19.
猜对了 是19岁
Ok, um...
好
This job changed my life.
这份工作改变了我的人生
My favorite food is mustard.
我最喜欢吃芥末
And I sleep naked most nights.
我经常裸睡
Oh, the second one. Please be the second.
第二句 但愿是第二句
I love mustard. How do you not know that?
我喜欢芥末 你难道不知道
I just always pictured you as a naked sleeper.
我一直以为你裸睡
Thong and a tank top.
我穿短吊带背心和内♥裤♥
You know, after tomorrow,
知道吗 过了明天
you're going to have to talk to me through my assistant.
要是有事 你就要找我的助理了
Your turn.
该你了
Let's see.
让我想想
I sing in the shower.
我洗澡的时候唱歌♥
Billy joel. Hmm.
比利·乔的歌♥[美国上世纪著名摇滚歌♥手]
Um...my last girlfriend left me for a friend of mine
之前我的女友被我的哥们儿抢走了
and I didn't even see it coming.
我根本没想到
Uh, and, uh...
还有
I would really like to kiss you right now.
我现在特别想吻你
They're all true.
都是实话
I should be in there with you.
咱们应该一起审问
No, I've got this one.
不用了 我负责
He thinks he's under arrest.
他以为自己被捕了
Just stay close, all right?
别走远 好吗
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He hasn't said a word, so he hasn't asked for anything
他还没开口 所以没要过什么东西
and he hasn't moved.
也没动过
Hey, if Molly got HIV in these films,
如果茉莉在这些电影里染上了艾滋
then doesn't that mean there are others
那岂不是说还有别人
that must be infected?
也遭到了传染
And whoever infected her is probably still out there.
而传染了她的那个人很可能还在圈子里
Look, everyone that makes these videos has to get tested,
是这样 每个参演的人都要经过测试
so if somebody knowingly transmitted
那如果有人在自己知情的情况下
HIV to Molly, that's a crime.
传染了艾滋给茉莉 那就是犯罪
If the producers, crew,
如果涉及到制♥作♥人 工作人员
or anyone else was involved,
或者其他任何人
then that's a crime, too.
那也都是犯罪
They should shut them down, all of them.
应该取缔他们 所有人
Yeah, right now.
是啊 现在
Oh, thanks, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
Now what?
现在怎样
Molly's HIV.
茉莉感染了艾滋
What? Where is she? Is she--
什么 她在哪 她是不是
I have to go see her. Please, please let me see her.
我得去看她 拜托了 拜托让我看看她
She don't want to see you right now.
她现在不想见你
And there's nothing I can do about that
我对此无能为力
until I know what's going on.
直到我弄明白到底是怎么回事
Is she being taken care of? Has she got a doctor?
有人照顾她吗 有医生吗
Yes.
是的
And yes.
有医生
But she's going to need a little bit more than that.
但是她需要的不止这些
Meaning?
你是指
You know what I mean.
你知道我指什么
Oh, man, you got no idea what you're asking me to do.
你压根不知道你这是在让我♥干♥吗
Look, if I'm gonna put you
听着 如果我违反茉莉的愿望
in a room with Molly against her will,
强行让她和你待在一块
I'm gonna need a solid reason.
我得要有一个很好的理由
And you'd do that?
你就会让我见她
Well, I can't help you, then.
那我帮不了你了
My wife and I were going through a rough patch.
我妻子和我当时经历很大的困难
There was two kids and, uh, it was hard.
家里两个孩子 日子很难
And Molly would watch TV while Helen and I fought.
我和海伦吵架的时候茉莉会看电视
The same cartoon over and over, and, uh...
反复看同一部动画片
The damn monkey...
那该死的猴子
that would leave things out for people to slip on.
会把东西扔在地上让人们滑到
And Molly copied every little thing that monkey did.
茉莉模仿那只猴子的所有动作
She started leaving toys out all over the house,
她开始把玩具丢在房♥子的各个角落
and we told her, you know, somebody's going to get hurt.
我们跟她说过 有人会受伤的
But she just kept doing it.
可她就是一直那样做
Your wife fell.
你老婆摔倒了
Yeah.
是
She broke her neck.
她伤了脖子
And you hid this.
而你隐瞒了这件事
She was just a little girl.
她当时还是个小孩
I didn't want her to live her whole life
我不想让她一辈子都觉得
with her mom's blood on her hands.
是她杀了自己的妈妈
So you want Molly to keep believing
你想让茉莉继续认为
that dad killed our mom?
是爸爸杀了我们的妈妈吗
I don't think the truth's going to help your sister.
我觉得事实不一定能帮到你的姐姐
I mean, not in this case.
这种情况下不行
She barely has the coping skills to deal with her illness.
她都没什么能力来面对自己的病情
Now imagine if she knew the truth about your mom's death.
想象一下当她知道了关于她妈妈死亡的真♥相♥
But she was just a kid. It's not her fault.
可她那时还只是个孩子 那不是她的错
I know. I agree with you.
我知道 我很赞同
But after she's put you and your father through,
但她现在让你和你父亲经历了这些事
the guilt could send her into another tailspin.
那种愧疚会让她陷入另一种混乱之中
Well, what do I tell her?
那我该怎么跟她说
How old are you?
你多大了
16.
16岁
Right. I was 2 years older than you
好吧 我妈妈自杀的时候
when my mom killed herself.
我比你大两岁
Pills.
安♥眠♥药♥
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It happens.
没办法
The doctors, they said to me,
那些医生对我说
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表