剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表
One job is vegas isn't going to turn me
在维加斯工作一次
Back into an inveterate gambler.
是不会让我再度变成赌徒的
Of course not. But you have to understand
我明白 不过你要知道
The pull that this town has on you.
这个城市对你有很大的影响
Things change. But people don't.
时过境迁 可是本性难移
You're smothering.
你在压抑自己的情绪
There's no smothering in vegas.
在维加斯可不用这样
Tell me about the last time you saw your husband.
你最后一次看到你丈夫是什么时候
2 nights ago .
两天前
He'd been running practice hands for hours,
他连着几个小时都在练习
And I was going to bed,
而我正准备睡觉
And he said he had to run to the lobby
他说要去大堂
and meet one of the other players.
见另一位选手
That's it.
就这些
I think you're right.
我觉得你没错
I don't think your husband would leave on his own.
你丈夫应该是被人带走的
He loves us so much, me and the baby.
他很爱我们 爱我和孩子
Also, he loves this.
他也爱这个
Gold chips
金筹码[赌博杂♥志♥]
You four are some of the best liars
你们四位可以说是
in the world, right?
世界上最厉害的骗子 对吗
Well, you have to be,otherwise
肯定是的
you wouldn't be sitting at this table,Would you?
否则你们就不会坐在这里 对吧
I've got to tell you up front,
我直说了吧
It's not gonna be a fair fight.
我们之间的较量并不公平
I mean, you can dodge all you like,but
你们想怎么躲我的眼神都行 不过
come down to it,I'm gonna win.
到最后肯定是我赢
Just ask Mason what it's like To tangle with me.
想知道跟我作对的下场吗 问梅森就好
It used to be a hell of a lot more fun in the old days, cal.
原来的你可比现在有趣多了 卡尔
In my experience, a young guy like this,
以我的经验看 像他那样
About to win a couple of million bucks,
即将赢得百万美元的年轻人
Either finding himself in god or losing himself in a woman.
要么皈依上帝 要么沉迷于美色
Search the bunny ranch.
去妓院找找看
The old-timer's got a point there.
这位老先生说的很有道理
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Here. You are a winner, my friend.
给你 你赢了不少 兄弟
Nice one. It was double zero, right?
太好了 是赌的00对吧
Nah, I wasn't feeling that.
没有 当时感觉不对
I put it on 14, my mother's birthday.
我赌的14 是我妈妈生日
I told you to put it all on double zero.
我告诉你赌00的
So you'd rather lose with your number
难道你宁愿输
than win with mine?
也要坚持自己的数字
Yeah. Something like that, yeah.
我要用自己的数字 输了也没关系
Yeah, that makes no sense.
你这是不讲道理
Yeah?
那又怎样
Go back, do it again.
回去再赌一次
Go on, buzz off.
去吧 闲话少说
Right, uh, Well, let's, uh, start with you, Mason.
从你开始吧 梅森
What did you do to the kid?
你把那孩子怎么了
The kid's no threat to me. Why would I do anything to him?
他又不是我的对手 我为什么要动他
Well, an empty chair at the table Earns you an extra 500 grand,
他缺席可以让你多赚五十万
Plus a better shot at the the other half million.
也增加你赢得剩下五十万总奖金的机会
Everyone here wins or loses millions every day. No big deal.
在座的每天输赢都在百万 并不算什么
Vas thinks he's unbeatable.
维斯觉得没人能赢得了他
I am. How many investors do you have, hmm?
本来就是 你有几个投资人
I don't need money from other people to back me.
我不需要别人花钱扶持
That's why I'm the best.
这才说明我是最强的
Yeah, even after 5 vodka tonics?
5杯伏特加下肚之后也一样吗
All right, what does it say about you lot
那你们看
That an Illinois farm boy
一个来自伊利诺伊的农民
Can come out here with no experience,
没有经验
No investors, no craft,
没有人投资 也没什么手艺
And slaughter you?
杀得你们节节败退 这说明什么
So I'm leaving work early,
今天我可以早下班
Maybe get a pedicure on the way home.
回家路上去做做按♥摩♥
It's good we're not in vegas.
幸亏我们不在维加斯
Oh, I can catch up on my reading.
我还可以多看看书
I have a date tonight.
今晚我有约会
A third date.
第三次约会
Come on.
注意点
Sorry, doug.
对不起 老兄
With a girl?
是和女孩吗
A human girl?
是人类女孩吗
You're so...not funny.
你真是 一点都不好笑
Foster's sent us a video file to score.
福斯特发了一段要分♥析♥的视频过来
Oh, one file shouldn't take too long.
一段视频花不了多长时间
Oh, no.
天啊
I hope your date's patient.
希望你的女朋友很耐心
No
才怪
You feeling a little guilty there, poppy?
波比 是不是觉得有点内疚
Am I feeling guilty?
我是觉得内疚呢
Or sad?
亦或是悲伤
They're quite similar, aren't they?
内疚和悲伤的表情差不多对吧
Jake is my friend.
杰克是我的朋友
Shouldn't I be feeling sad that he's missing?
他失踪了 我自然会觉得悲伤
What happened to him?
他到底怎么了
Do you miss vegas?
你想念维加斯吗
No.
不想
No, Yeah--no, I lied.
我撒了个谎
Yeah,Yeah, just a little bit.
有一点点想
Don't tell anyone, right?
别告诉别人啊
You can trust me.
没问题
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
Can't you see the truth?
你看不到真♥相♥吗
You can't, can you?
你看不到 是不是
You can't read me and you like that.
你读不懂我 而你很喜欢这种感觉
You like my poker face
你喜欢我牌桌上喜怒不形于色
Dr. Lightman?
对不对 莱特曼博士
Ok, the truth.
好吧 告诉你真♥相♥
Jake's had 3 months to imagine playing at the final table
杰克幻想进决赛已经三个月了
And everything it means. His whole life is gonna change.
他的整个人生都会因此而改变
He just wanted to talk to somebody,
他就是想找人倾诉
Somebody's who's gonna tell him it's all gonna be ok.
听别人说些安慰的话
He trusted you.
他相信了你
So I met him at a little place down the strip,
我把他约出来见了面
Made him feel better for half an hour, and left.
让他开心了半个小时 然后我就走了
How many times in the last 3 months
这三个月之中
Did you manipulate his confidence
你伪装成他的朋友
In the guise of being his friend?
骗取他的信任 是吗
I wouldn't manipulate Jake.
我没有利用杰克
Excellent. That's righteous indignation.
很好 很义愤填膺的样子
It's also total nonsense.
可惜起不到作用
I think you worked him.
我猜你试图说服他
I think you'd do everything you could to convince him
你尽一切可能让他相信
that winning was more of a curse than a blessing
对于在决赛中获得优势
To get an advantage at the final table.
一路得胜更像是诅咒而不是祝福
I mean, it's brilliant, as far as strategies go.
从策略的效果来看 你的确很聪明
Maybe I shouldn't have told you.
或许我本不该告诉你
Well, you had to. You needed me to trust you, right?
你不得不 你要获得我的信任 不是吗
So you shared a half-truth.
所以你说了一半真话
Cal.
卡尔
A call just came into the production phone.
刚刚有个电♥话♥打到制♥作♥间
Go ahead, Bob. Play it back.
开始吧 鲍比 回放
We have Jake Hartman.
杰克·哈特曼在我们这
We will return him for $2 million.
我们要两百万赎金
This is a very small amount of money
跟赌场赚的钱比起来
Compared to what the casino earns.
这只是笔小数目
We'd advise that you not tell the police.
建议你们不要报♥警♥
We will call back in 3 hours.
3小时后我们会再打来
Mrs. Hartman, kidnapping makes this a federal case,
哈特曼夫人 绑♥架♥已经惊动了联调局
剧集 | 别对我说谎(2009) | 导航列表